AP BC Study Circle Free Coaching for SSC Recruitment: The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Backward Classes Welfare Department, BC Study Circle Guntur has issued a Common Notification for free coaching to Staff Selection Commission various posts recruitment Exams. The BC Welfare Department, Guntur invites applications from the eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for free coaching for SSC Examination.
- Income: The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh per annum.
- The candidate shall be a Graduate and he/she must fulfill eligibility conditions for appearing for Examinations to be conducted by the concerned recruiting agencies like,SSC UPSC.
- Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching.
- Age: Candidates age limit should have under 35 years
Preference of giving options: 1. Visakhapatnam Centre will be allotted to Candidates of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Rajamundry for East Godavari and West Godavari Districts Vijayawada Centre will be allotted to Candidates of Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore Districts. Ananthapur centre will be allotted to candidates of Chittoor, Kurnool , Kadapa and Ananthapur Districts.
2. The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidate is advised to visit the Website: http://apbcwelfare.cgg.gov.in.
Guidelines and Selection Criteria for SSC Exams: The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- Selection process is based on merit in qualifications and reservation.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in A.P. Study Circle for BCs located at
Visakhapatnam (100 seats),
Rajahmundry (60 seats),
Vijayawada (100 seats) and
Ananthapur (60 seats). Apart from free coaching…………………..Study material and either Stipend or Boarding cum Lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats in BC College Boys & Girls Hostels) will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2015 only shall apply.
- The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
(1) Caste Certificate,
(2) Income Certificate of 2015,
(3) Nativity Certificate,
(4) 10th Memo,
(5) Intermediate Memo,
(6) Degree Memo,
(7) Photograph of the Applicant.
- Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- The Candidates may select any District for appearing for the Common Screening Test but Centre for Civil Service Prelims Coaching will be allotted according to the Native Region of the Candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted course based on merit list of BC-A, B, C, D, E and Women, Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on merit in qualifications and reservation by Andhra Pradesh BC Study Circle for free Coaching for SSC Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Exams 2023.
How to Apply: AP BC Study Circle Free Coaching for SSC Recruitment:
Candidates should apply through Offline mode. Eligible candidates filled in application along with required documents should be sent to the BC Study Circle, Rajugaari thota, Guntur. Contact No.0863-235807. details @ www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
Last date for submission of applications: 18 Nov
Commencement of Coaching Classes from 21 Nov(45 days)
The Candidate may contact No. Contact No.0863-235807
Toll Free No. 18004250039 for further Details.