Government of Andhra Pradesh, A.P. Study Circle has issued AP Study Circle Admission Notification 2014 on May 26, 2104. AP Study Circle Hyderabad invites applications from eligible SC, ST, BC and Minority candidates belonging to Telangana 10 districts + Andhra Pradesh 13 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT–2015) coaching programme at A.P. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the year 2014-15.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims in English medium only. Entrance exam for admission into A.P. Study Circle would be conducted at Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Vijayawada and Tirupati. The date and venue of the entrance test will be communicated to the candidates by post / mail / SMS.
Eligibility for admission into AP Study Circle
- The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.1.00 lakh for BCs.
- Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions, since this is a full time residential course.
- Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
- Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum marks of 50% for the academic year 2013-14.
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2014 Exam.
- Aspirants from all over Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
How to Apply:
The aspirants are advised to download the application format and the applicants can send their hand written applications with details of Name, Father’s name, Full Postal address with Pincode of place of residence, Mobile Number, email I.D., Qualification : P.G./ Professional Degree and enclose the attested copies of caste,nativity, SSC, P.G./ Professional degree marks lists and latest income certificate (2013-14) either by post (or) email in the proforma prescribed with two copies of the filled up Hall ticket (original & duplicate) to the Director, A.P. Study Circle, Road No.14, Opp. KBR Park, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, on or before 30.06.2014.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims in English medium only.
Date of Entrance Exam: The date and venue of the entrance test will be communicated to the candidates by post / mail / SMS.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30-06-2014
No TA / DA will be paid. Self addressed envelope with sufficient postage (Rs.5/-) stamps should be enclosed for sending hall tickets.
Candidates should enclosed 2 photographs (passport size) with his signature attested by a gazetted officer.
For any further details, they can obtain information from A.P. Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad or from the Joint / Deputy Director, Social Welfare of respective district.
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any clarifications, please contact : 040-64104271.
ANDHRA PRADESH STUDY CIRCLE : HYDERABAD
Road No.14, Opp. KBR Park, Banjara Hills.
(Sponsored by Dept. of Social Welfare, Govt. of A.P.)