AP DSC Call Letters Download: CSE AP gave the TET cum TRT 2020 Notification on 01/12/ 2020 and invited the online applications from 04/12/ 2020 to 22/01/2021 from the eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers,
Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of Municipalities in the State through District Selection Committee(Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test).
The TET cum TRT Exam was held from 09/05/2015 to 11/05/2015 and results were announced in the month of June 2015. Subject wise DSC appeared candidates have checked their results at tetcumtrtresults.cgg.gov.in website.
Call Letters Download for attending Certificates Verification & Uploading Certificates through Online mode: The DSC Officials has uploaded the posts wise merit list or selected lists on its official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in on February 1st, 2016. The appeared candidates have downloaded the merit list and checked their merit list. AP DSC Call Letters Download.
Certificate Verification List have been placed on webportal. So, Candidates can check your name in Certificate Verification List. With this List, selected candidates should attend the certificates verification and upload the certificates at district level through online mode as per certificates verification schedule/Dates and venue will be given in this list.
List of Documents to be produced in ORIGINAL:
- Pdf of ONLINE application of AP TET-cum-TRT Recruitment, 2020.
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate.
- Academic qualification certificates – Degree, Post Graduation.
- Professional Qualification Certificate – D.Ed / LPT.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of a private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Bonafide certificate of all courses of the study clearly indicating the medium of study. If the medium of instruction is clearly mentioned on the course completion certificates bonafide certificates are not required.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO in case of candidates who have submitted their community as either BC, SC or/ ST.
- PH Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals. If submitted as PH in the online application.
- Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of Defence, GOI if submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category.
Instructions to DSC Candidates:
1. This Letter to the candidate for producing Original Certificates is issued only to take confirmation of the particulars submitted by the candidate in her/his ONLINE application which is as a pre-requisite for consideration of the candidate.
2. The candidate should produce the original certificates on the above-shown date without fail. If the candidate fails to appear or produce all or any of the certificates on the date and at the venue shown above her / his candidature for recruitment through AP TET-cum-TeacherRecruitment test 2020 will be canceled.
3. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for confirmation of particulars submitted online. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disqualification.
4. Candidate should produce the certificates on the date and venue mentioned above on her / his own expenses.
- Candidates should compulsorily produce all the documents in ORIGINAL. No time will be granted for producing any kind of certificates at any later date. .
- Candidates should submit three sets of hard copies of the documents produced in original attested by a Gazetted Officer and one set of soft copy (scanned) in CD / DVD along with jpeg/pdf image of the recent photograph not exceeding 50 KB. .
- List of Candidates for attending the Certificates Verification
- Verification and uploading of certificates of selected candidates at district level through online