AP DSC Web counselling dates: AP DSC Recruitment schedule has been announced by C and DSE AP. So, AP DSC Teachers Recruitment Process starts from February 1st. We have known that AP DSC 2014 notification was given in the month of November 2014 for conducting the first TET cum TRT-2020.
The Teachers Recruitment Test was held from 09th May 2015 to 11th May 2015 and results were announced on 02/06/2015. Govt of AP, C and DSE have given instructions to all the DEOs for completion of Teachers Recruitment Process of AP DSC 2014 in February 2016. Detailed instructions are given below.
AP DSC 2014 Teachers Recruitment Process starts from 1st Feb 2016 as per new schedule: Reference:G.O.Ms.No.38, Education, dated: 19/11/2014: In view of the above, the following instructions are issued keeping in view the guidelines given by the Government from time to time to complete the recruitment process of TET cum TRT-2014 through online:
Instructions to DEOs for Teachers Recruitment Process:
1. The number of posts notified category-wise and medium wise with reference to the roster points, already displayed on the website for TET cum TRT-2014 should be verified and kept ready for the information of the District Selection Committee.
2. The downloading of the provisional list of candidates from the website – category- wise, medium wise as per the roster points, its publication and verification of certificates shall be done.
3. The process of selection of candidates for the posts of SGTs and LPs through TET cum TRT-2014 beginning with the issue of notification for applications till the issue of tentative shortlist for verification of certificates is conducted entirely online. The final selection order will be issued by the District Selection Committee and Member Convenor, Selection Committee of DSC 2014 after verification of all the relevant documents of the candidate that support the data submitted by him/her in his/her online application at the district level.
4. The District Educational Officer is identified by the Commissioner of School Education as the Officer in charge for his respective district for verification of certificates of candidates tentatively shortlisted and for confirmation of the data submitted by the candidate in his/her online application.
5. Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks secured by them in the written test of TET cum TRT-2014 and the personal and study details and declarations submitted by them in their online application. Hence, verification of certificates involves verifying the original documents of the data submitted by the candidates basing on which they are tentatively shortlisted.
6. For verification of the documents, Eligibility norms and check list are provided with reference to which the documents produced by the candidate will be checked and decided as to whether the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility norms as submitted in the application or if there is any discrepancy in the data submitted in the application.
7. The District Educational Officers are also provided online tracking service at http://cgg.gov.in and login ids (password to be sent through SMS on the mobile phone of DEOs). After verification of documents, if the candidate is found to be fulfilling the eligibility norms his/her data shall be submitted through online service for further necessary action.
8. The DEOs should arrange the required number of teams and other personnel as shown in the proceedings and conduct a training session on the verification process two days before the schedule so that the teams and other personnel get well acquainted with their role and the process of verification. Prior to conducting of the training session, the officers identified should be supplied with the copy of Eligibility norms, guidelines for verification, notification (G.O.Ms.No.38, Edn., dated:19/11/2014) and list of fake Universities for getting thorough with the eligibility conditions and other relevant information required for conducting error-free verification.
9. The entire required infrastructure i.e., Computers, Printers, Internet, Stationery, etc., should be arranged well in advance i.e., by the time of training session for smooth conduct of the sessions.
10. On the day of actual verification, to begin with, the list of candidates to be verified in any particular session clearly indicating the verification team number is to be placed on the Notice boards arranged at the entry point of the venue so that candidates will know the team number to which they need to proceed for verification.
11. At the waiting room tokens are to be issued to the candidates indicating their turn of verification on a first come first serve basis and they may be directed to the verification room accordingly.
AP DSC Web counselling dates:
|1.||01/02/2016||DISPLAY OF MERIT LIST AT CSE WEBSITE|
|2.||05/02/2016||GENERATION OF SELECTION LIST BY CGG|
|3.||08/02/2016||CONFIRMATION OF SELECTION LIST BY THE DSC|
|4.||11/02/2016 TO 16/02/2016||VERIFICATION AND UPLOADING OF CERTIFICATES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES AT DISTRICT LEVEL THROUGH ONLINE|
|5.||03/03/2016||SUBMISSION OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LIST TO CGG|
|6.||03/03/2016||SUBMISSION OF VACANCY LIST BY DEOs|
|7.||06/03/2016||REGENERATION OF SELECTION LIST|
|8.||08/03/2016||VERIFICATION OF REVISED CANDIDATES IF SELECTED.|
|9.||12/03/2016||DISPLAY OF FINAL SELECTION LIST|
|10.||15/03/2016 TO 19/03/2016||WEB COUNSELLING|
|11.||21/03/2016||GENERATION OF POSTING ORDERS|
|Date||Item of work|
|01/ 02/ 2016||Display of merit list at website of cse|
|05/ 02/ 2016||Generation of selection list by cgg|
|08/ 02/ 2016||Confirmation of selection list by the district selection committee|
|09/ 02/ 2016 to|
15/ 02/ 2016
|Verification and uploading of certificates of selected candidates at district level through online|
|17/ 02/ 2016||Submission of ineligible candidates list to cgg|
|22/ 02/ 2016||Regeneration of selection list|
|24/ 02/ 2016||Submission of Vacancy list by DEOs|
|25/ 02/ 2016||Verification of certificates of revised selected candidates list|
|29/ 02/ 2016||Displav final selection list|
|01/ 03/ 2016 to|
04/ 03/ 2016
|05/ 03/ 2016||Generation of posting orders|
AP DSC 2014 Certificates Verification Dates/Schedule and Web Counselling Details at cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION LIST:
Certificate Verification List means Candidates who downloaded their Call Letters, they Should attend the Certificates Verification and uploading the Certificates through Online Mode as per the Candidate’s Verification and Uploading Certificates Schedule. Based on merit list and roster points and considering Local, Non-Local status as governed by the Presidential order, following candidates list have been provisionally selected for the post mentioned.
The merit lists are delivered based on the online data filled in by the candidates, but it is not supported by any documents as proof. The mere placement of Hall Ticket Number on the website does not confer any right to employment to the candidate concerned and the final merit list will be published only on verification of all relevant original certificates
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details