TS TET 2021 Hall tickets, The Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State issued the First Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2021 notification.
This Eligibility Test for Recruitment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in the Schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana state. TS-TET shall be conducted in all the 10 Districts of the State.
DSE Telangana is inviting the online applications between 12-06-2021 to 29-06-2021 from the eligible candidates, who intend to be teachers to appear for TS Teachers Eligibility Test, which will be held on 23-07-2021 and Paper I will be conducted from 10.00 AM to 12.30 Noon and Paper-II will be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM.
Now, the online submission process is going on at tstet.cgg.gov.in. After, completion of this process, as per schedule, the Hall Tickets of TS-TET, 2021 will be uploaded at official website on or before 15-07-2021.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded from tstet.cgg.gov.in compulsory, it is gateway pass of the examination hall. So candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instructions given on hall ticket.
How to Download TS TET Hall Ticket 2021?
- Visit the official site of TS TET at tstet.cg.gov.in.
- Click on TS TET Hall Ticket 2021 link available on the official home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth along with the mobile number and login.
- Your Hall Ticket would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the Hall Ticket and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
TS TET Hall Ticket 2021
The Government of Telangana State School Education Department to be released the admit card of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The TS TET is scheduled to be held on 23-07-2021. TET exam will have two papers. Paper-I is meant for the teachers opting for Class I to Class V while Paper-II is meant for Class VI to Class VIII.
In case some details like name, gender, father’s name etc have gone wrong, it can be rectified in the exam hall. But if the mistake pertains to paper, subject etc then you need to approach the Director, TSTET. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in from 17-07-2021.
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Director, SCERT & Exofficio Director, SCERT, Hyderabad between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days between 17-07-2021 and 21-07-2021 in-person only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, the reference number of the application submitted, a copy of the printout of the Application form and one photograph (same photograph as pasted on the application form). Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
Important dates of TS TET 2021:
1. Payment of Fees at TS Online or Payment Gateway: 12-06-2021 to 29-06-2021
2. The download of TSTET Information Bulletin: 12-06-2021 Onwards
3. Online submission of application through http://tstet.cgg.gov.in:13-06-2021 to 30-06-2021**
4. Help Desk services on all working days: 12-06-2021 to 30-06-2021
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online applications: 12-06-2021 to 30-06-2021
6. Downloading of Hall Tickets: 17-07-2021**
7. Date of Examination: 23-07-2021**
Paper-I: 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
Paper-II: 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM
8. TS TET Results: 05-08-2021
TS TET 2021 final answer key to release at tstet.cgg.gov.in/ TS TET 2021 final answer key: The Department of School Education Hyderabad will release the final answer key for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2021 today. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the official website.
The initial answer key for the exam was published on July 24, a day after the exam was conducted. Candidates were invited to check the key and submit objections online from July 25 to 27, 2021. The Department said that only those objections which have been submitted online will be accepted and that the final answer key will be made available on July 29.
TS TET 2021 was conducted on July 23 in two phases. The first paper was held from 9.30 am to 12 pm and the second paper was conducted from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. Paper 1 was for candidates aspiring to teach students from classes 1 to 5, paper 2 was for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8. The minimum marks required to clear the exam is 60 per cent and those who qualify would receive the TS TET certificate and marks memo which will be valid for a period of seven years. Read | TS TET: Initial answer keys 2021 released at tstet.cgg.gov.in
Steps to download TS TET 2021 final answer key:
Step I: Go to the official website for the exam (tstet.cgg.gov.in).
Step II: Click on the link for the final answer key.
Step III: Enter your details in the fields provided.
Step IV: Submit this information and take a print out of the same for further reference.
TS TET 2021 Initial Answer Key:
TS TET answer keys 2021 released at tstet.cgg.gov.in: The Department of School Education Hyderabad has conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2021 on Sunday, July 23. Thousands of candidates had appeared for the examination are waiting for the release of the answer keys.
The Department is likely to publish the answer keys this week, however, some websites like manabadi.com, eenadu prathiba, sakshieducation have already released the unofficial answer keys of set A, B, C and D. TS TET’s first paper was held from 9.30 am to 12 pm and the second paper was conducted from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. While paper 1 is for candidates aspiring to teach students from classes 1 to 5, paper 2 is for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8. Once released, we’ll update the readers on this page itself.
TSTET 2021 answer keys, here’s how to download:
Step 1: Go to the official website for TSTET.
Step 2: Click on the link provided for the TSTET 2021 answer keys.
Step 3: Link for all four sets will be flashing on the page
Step 4: Click on each of them and check the answer keys
Qualifying marks: As per the government’s notification, candidates scoring 60 per cent or above marks in the exam will be declared qualified. These aspirants will receive TS TET Certificate or marks memo. It is important to preserve this certificate carefully as it remains valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET exam. The qualifying marks are 50 per cent or above for BC candidates and 40 per cent or above for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
The Telangana State Teacher’s Eligibility Test held on Sunday As per The Hindu report, the attendance registered in the first paper is 88.59 per cent while it is 90.09 per cent in the second paper. Of the 1,11,647 candidates allotted for the first paper, 98,905 appeared, while out of the 2,56,265 candidates for the second paper, 2,30,881 appeared. The exams were held at 1,574 centres across the state.
Raise Objections on Initial Key till July 2021:
Raise Objections till July 27: Initial answer keys have been released for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2021. Candidates who had appeared for the exam on 23 July can now check the answer keys which are available online at tstet.cgg.gov.in. TS TET 2021 result is expected to be released on 5 August.
The final answer key, after going through the objections raised on the initial one, will be released on 29 July 2021. An official notification in this regard has been released online at the web portal. Candidates should note that the objections must be raised online and should be submitted within the stipulated deadline. The registration process for TS TET 2021 had begun in June. Registered candidates appeared for the exam duration of which was 2.5 hours.
The exam was held smoothly in 31 districts across the State by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. Candidates belonging to general category shall have to score 60% and above for being declared as pass. Similarly, it is 50% and above for BC category and 40% and above for SC/ST/ Differently abled category candidates. ‘TS-TET Certificate / Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.’
All the candidates who have appeared for TSTET 2021 held on 23.07.2021 are hereby informed that the ‘Initial Key’ of the Question Papers is released on 24.07.2021 and the same can be downloaded from TSTET website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Objections of the candidates on the ‘Initial Key’ can be submitted only ‘Online’ at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in from 25.07.2021 to 27.07.2021(5.00 PM). Objections in any form other than ‘Online’ shall not be accepted. The ‘Final Key’ shall be released on 29.07.2021
30,495 aspirants to appear for TSTET:
As many as 30,495 candidates will appear for Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TSTET) which is scheduled to be held on July 23 at 107 examination centres in the city. TSTET will be held in two sessions, paper-I from 9.30 am to 12 pm and paper-II from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.
A senior official from the District Educational Office said 24 route officers and flying squad, 107 chief superintendents, 107 departmental officers, 321 hall superintendents and 1,177 invigilators are required for conducting TSTET. He said for further queries candidates can call on TSTET Hyderabad district helpline number 040-65537350.
The officials to take necessary steps for the smooth conduct of the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS TET), to be held on July 23. A meeting was held with the officials of concerned departments to discuss the arrangements to be made for the examination.
Many candidates were appearing for Paper-I examination which would be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm and 19,195 students for Paper-II from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm. The candidates to go through the rules and regulations e mentioned in their hall ticket before appearing for the examination and advised them to pay a visit to their examination centres a day prior to the examination.
Don’t forget to fill the Booklet Code in TS TET OMR Sheet:
The candidates who attend the TET exam are care. Do not forget to fill the booklet code with the black ballpoint pent on your OMR Sheet. No matter what you have done .. If you forget to fill out the code .. you waste all the effort. If you do not fill the code, the OMR sheet is considered invalid.
Scanners do not evaluate the OMR sheet. The result will not come out. Thousands of candidates have been felicitated due to the mistake made during these tests. The authorities want the candidates to be careful not to make such mistakes for TSTET test. The teacher eligibility test is ready for conducting the examination. The test was to be held across the state on Sunday.
The exam will be held from 9 am to 30 pm and 12 pm for paper-1 exam and from 2: 30 pm and 5 pm for the paper-2 exam. Strong provision for testing and maintenance of the test. Candidates have been invited to the examination centres for one hour before. Cell phones, calculators and watches are not allowed to the examination hall. If you have any problems please contact 040 -65537350 helpline number.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TS TET ASPIRANTS:
Read the following instructions carefully before using the OMR answer sheet.
Use Black Ball Point Pen to shade the circles 1. Do not Fold, Tear, Wrinkle or Staple the OMR Sheet.
2. Side-II of the OMR Answer Sheet contains Pre-printed details of the Candidate. Candidates may go through them carefully. If the candidate finds any discrepancy in Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, the same may be shown to the Invigilator for correction in the Nominal Roll Cum Attendance sheet. Candidates are not permitted to make changes in Paper Code, Q P Medium/Language-1 offered, Optional Subject. Do not claim Buffer OMR Answer Sheet for changes in the Pre-printed data of the Candidate.
3. In case the OMR Answer Sheet is spoiled, damaged or the print (other than the pre-printed data of the candidate) is not clear the same may be shown to the Invigilator for the issue of Buffer OMR Answer Sheet. Candidate has to fill all the details on the Buffer OMR Answer Sheet in the appropriate places.
4. Do not tamper the Barcode and Black reference point on Side-II.
5. Shade the circles corresponding to the answers completely. Use Black Ball Point Pen to shade the circles.
6. Answer all the questions. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
7. Shade One answer only for each question as shown below.
8. In case you do not follow the above instructions, Computer would not read the answer properly. Your answer would be invalidated and you would lose marks.
9. Marking Booklet Code: Please shade the corresponding circle of the booklet code issued to you in the box provided at the top right-hand corner of SIDE-II. If you do not shade the booklet code your OMR Answer Sheet will not be valued.
Instructions to TSTET 2021 candidates before downloading hall tickets:
TSTET 2021 On 23 July, Download Admit Cards: Admit cards have been released for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2021 scheduled to be held on 23 July. Candidates who have applied for the test can download the admit cards at tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TSTET 2021 will be conducted by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State in 31 districts. The exam will be held to select eligible candidates for the post of teachers for classes 1 to 7 in schools in the State. The application process for the same had started in the month of June. Admit card can be downloaded using candidate ID, reference ID, date of birth and mobile number.
The hall ticket for the same would be available for download from July 16. Both paper I and II will be of 2 and a half hours duration and will carry 150 marks. General candidates would need 60% and above marks to pass in TET. BC candidates would need 50% and above marks to qualify TET and SC, ST, and PH candidates would need 40% marks to qualify TET.
1. Go through the information provided in the Hall Ticket after downloading of the Hall Ticket and ensure that all the details given are correct.
2. If there are any Minor mistakes with regard to spelling mistakes in Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Disability Status, they can be rectified in the Examination Hall in the Photo cum Nominal Rolls.
3. Candidates with unclear/No Photograph/Signature on Hall Ticket shall paste a recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and approach the District Educational Officer along with Photo ID ( AADHAR or any Other Photo ID). The District Educational Officer after due verification shall take a decision with regard to allowing the candidate for the examination.
4. The Candidates should go through the instructions provided on the Hall Ticket Carefully.
5. The Candidate should acquaint with the address of the centre one day before the Examination Day to avoid delay in reaching the centre on Examination Day.
6. Candidates will be allowed to write the examination in the allotted centre only.
Instructions to TSTET Candidates before going to Exam hall:
1. The information pertaining to the candidate given in the Hall Ticket is as submitted by the candidate through an ONLINE application. Hence candidate alone is responsible for the entries made by her/him.
2. If any data is found to be incorrect they may make necessary corrections in the Photo Nominal roll cum attendance sheet during the examination.
3. Candidate should be present with the Hall Ticket in the examination centre one hour before the time of the exam. No candidate will be allowed after the commencement of the examination i.e., 10:00 A.M (Morning Session) or 2.30 PM (Evening Session).
4. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before 12: 30 P.M. for the morning session and 5.00 P.M. for Afternoon Session.
5. The use of calculating devices including logarithm tables, Calculator, Pager, Cell phone (even in the switch off mode) or any other electronic devices etc., are not allowed.
6. Any candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature in the Examination Hall will be ordered to leave the Examination Hall, but he/she will not be allowed to leave the centre before 12:30 P.M. and 5.00 PM for Morning and Evening Sessions respectively. A case of malpractice will be booked against the candidate under the Public Examinations Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair Means Act 25/97.
7. Every candidate should bring Two fine Black Ballpoint pens and a writing pad with him/her to mark on OMR Sheet. Any other colour pen is not permitted.
8. Candidate should carefully read and follow the instructions given on the Side I of OMR Answer Sheet before starting to answer the paper.
9. Visually impaired candidates (40% and above disability) are allowed the assistance of a scribe.
10. Candidate should sign and put the thumb impression in the space provided in the Hall ticket in the presence of the invigilator
The two sessions of the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) was concluded peacefully in all districts of Telangana on 23-07-2021. Paper-I was held from 10 am to 12.30 am and Paper-II which was conducted from 2.30 to 5 PM. So, the first Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) conducted in Telangana. This time, CCTV cameras were installed in the test centres and officials thoroughly checked the candidates before their entry. Biometric system was also enforced to prevent impersonation.