AP EAMCET Result 2020 with Rank Cards to be released a week at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. JNTU, Kakinada issued the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification and invited Online Applications from the Eligible students for admission into various engineering medicine and agricultural courses through EAMCET 2020.
Latest Update: AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada has released the rank cards of candidates who passed the AP Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test ( AP EAMCET) 2020.
APSCHSE had declared the AP EAMCET Results in which a total of 84.78% candidates qualified in engineering course, and 91.77% qualified in agriculture stream. The qualified candidates can download their rank cards online at sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 – APSCHE has released the results of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET on October 14th on its web portal. Candidates who have appeared the Entrance Test can check result from the official web portal.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU, Kakinada has declared AP EAMCET Results 2020. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official site at sche.ap.gov.in.
The examination was conducted in the state as per its schedule. The scores will be available to candidates by entering the registration number in the box allocated for result.
Soon after the result is declared, the counselling process will begin from the first week of October. Their seat allotment will be conducted in 3 rounds and candidates who want to apply will have to apply separately to participate in AP EAMCET counselling process.
AP EAMCET Results 2020 – Details
|Result||AP EAMCET Results 2020|
|Agency Name||JNTU Kakinada|
|Title||Download AP EAMCET Result 2020|
|Subject||APSCHE would release Result for AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Full-Form||AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||AP EAMCET Exam from 17 to 25-09-2020|
|Announcement of Results||October 09th|
The examination was conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 10 am to 1 pm and the second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The result is expected to release in October 2020. The official notification does not specify the exact time of the release.
However, as per past trends, the EAMCET result will be released on the specified date. JNTU has released the answer key on 26.09.2020. The commencement of the online application form was from 29.02.2020, and the last date to fill up form was till 15-06-2020. Candidates can check the official site for more details.
- AP EAMCET Notification 2020 Released: 27.02.2020
- AP EAMCET Online Application Process 2020 : 29.02.2020 to 15-06-2020
- AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2020: 10-09-2020
- AP EAMCET Engineering Exam Dates: 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23-09-2020
- AP EAMCET Agriculture Exam Dates: 23, 24 and 25-09-2020
- AP EAMCET Engineering Answer Key 2020: 26.09.2020
- AP EAMCET Agriculture Answer Key 2020: 26.09.2020
- Last Date for receiving of objections on AP EAMCET Preliminary Key: 28.09.2020
- AP EAMCET Result 2020: 09-10-2020
Steps to download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- On the official website click on the “Rank Card” link
- Key in your AP EAMCET registration numbers, hall ticket numbers and dates of birth and submit
- Your AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
AP EAMCET 2020 Result will likely release in October 1st week. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will announce the result in the third week of August 2020, as per the official website. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam this year can check result on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result: Go to the official board of the council, sche.ap.gov.in . Click on the link on the homepage which says AP EAMCET 2020 Result. A new page will open. Enter Registration number and hall ticket number to login. The result will be displayed on the screen. Download the result for further reference
Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2020 Results: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has to be announced the results of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2020 on May 1. The students can follow the procedure written below to view their results:
Steps to download the Results of AP EAMCET 2020:
- Go to the official website of APSCHE (sche.ap.gov.in).
- Click on the tab for “AP EAMCET 2020”.
- Click on the link “AP EAMCET RESULTS 2020”/ “View your result” at the bottom of the page.
- RESULTS page will be appeared
- Enter your registration number/ qualifying exam hall ticket and date of birth in the required field
- Click on the submit button in the details in the fields provided.
- Download Results and take the printout for further reference.
JNTU Kakinada conducts the AP EAMCET examination on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE. The examination is conducted for admissions to Engineering (E), Agriculture and Medical (AM) courses in the universities and private colleges in the state.
AP EAMCET Details. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, AP EAMCET 2020 was conducted from September 17 to September 23, 2020. The hall tickets were released on September 10. The results for AP EAMCET 2020 are released by JNTU.
- How your AP EAMCET rank would be calculated?
AP EAMCET Ranks are calculated by adding the marks scored in the AP EAMCET examination as well as the marks scored by candidates in their intermediate examinations. The weightage for AP EAMCET Score and Board Examination score is 75 and 25 per cent respectively.
- What next After AP EAMCET Result?
After announcing of AP EAMCET Result, The Web counselling process would be started for AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Course admission.
- What is ratio for Marks calculating in AP EAMCET?
Marks would be calculated in the ratio of 3:1 or 75:25. The weightage of intermediate marks would be 25 per cent in the candidates result with 75 per cent weightage given to APEAMCET Exam.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details