Ban Lifted on Transfers Instructions, AP Employees Transfers. Transfers of AP Employees. Relax the Ban on Transfers. Ban Lifted on AP Employees Transfers upto 30th September, 2014. Ban Lifted on AP Employees Transfers
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICES – Transfers of employees – Lifting of ban on transfers upto 30th September, 2014 – Instructions/guidelines – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (DCM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.175; Dated: 19.08.2014
1) G.O.Ms.NO.119,Finance(DCM-III) Dept., Dt. 17-5-2013.
2) Representation of A.P.N.G.O’s Association, dt.5-8-2014 received on 16-8-2014.
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued imposing the ban on transfers except in respect of certain cases referred therein.
- The Government after careful consideration hereby relax the ban on transfers immediately,subject to the following conditions.
i) The departments are free to transfer all executive functionaries.
ii) Those Ministerial staff who have completed 3 years at a Station be transferred. Station means place (City, Town, and Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
iii) Secretariat staff are excluded from the above.
iv) The transfers of Teachers be done by following the method of counselling.
v) The process of transfers shall be completed by 30th September.
vi) Separate guidelines will be issued by the Medical &Health Department, Collegiate Education Department and Intermediate Education Department in case of transfer of specialist Doctors and Lecturers.
vii) The ban on transfers will come into force with effect from 1st October,2014.
- This order is available in the internet and can be accessed at the address http:://www.goir.ap.gov..in
GO.176: Further Instructions on “Lifting of Ban on transfers up to 30th September,2014”
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICES – Transfers of employees – Lifting of Ban on transfers up to 30th September,2014 – further Instructions – Issued.
FINANCE (DCM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 176 Dated:21-08-2014.
G.O.Ms.NO.175, Finance (DCM-II) Department, dt.19-08-2014. Ban Lifted on Transfers Instructions
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued relaxing the ban on transfers subject to certain conditions.
- In continuation of the orders issued in the G.O read above, it is hereby instructed that all the Departments shall take adequate care to fill up the vacancies in Rural and Remote areas on priority, while effecting transfers.
- This order is available in the internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.goir.ap.gov.in.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details