TS Employees Transfers Guidelines, Govt Of Telangana has given Orders for Employees Transfers and Postings and Ban Lifted on TS Employees Transfers. In this regard, Transfers Guidelines, Procedure for Transfers and Schedule have been issued for conducting of Telangana Employees Transfers. This Transfers GO.61 Details providing here.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA: PUBLIC SERVICES – Transfers and postings of employees – Lifting of ban on transfers – Orders – Issued. FINANCE (HRM.I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.61, Dated:24.05.2018. (TS Employees Transfers Guidelines)
Read the following:
1) G.O.Ms.No.119, Finance (DCM-III) Dept., dt.17.05.2013.
2) G.O.Rt.No.948, Genl. Admin. (Spl.A) Dept., dated:16-05-2018.
3) Report of the Committee of Senior Officers Constituted to Formulate the Guidelines on Transfer of Government Employees and Teachers, dated:22.05.2018.
|Name of the transfers||TS Employees Transfers Guidelines|
|Title||Check the guidelines on TS Employees Transfers|
|Subject||Govt of Telangana released TS Employees Transfers Guidelines|
|Download||Download the Guidelines on TS Employees Transfers|
ORDER: The government in the reference first read above-issued orders imposing a ban on all transfers except in respect of certain cases referred therein. In the reference second read above, Government constituted a Committee of senior officers under the Chairmanship of Sri Ajay Misra, IAS, Special Chief Secretary to Government, Energy Department to formulate the “Transfer Guidelines” for all categories of employees, in consultation with the concerned stakeholders, with a direction to submit their recommendation for employees’ transfers, including Teachers, to Government.
2. The committee of senior officers submitted its report vide reference third read above, along with their recommendations/ guidelines in regard to transfers.
3. The Government, after careful consideration, hereby relax the ban on transfers imposed, vide reference first read above, for the period from 25th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. The HoDs and Competent Authorities shall follow the following guidelines while effecting the transfer of employees.
TS Employees Transfers Guidelines:
I. Schedule for transfers: a) The transfers shall be made from 25th May 2018 to 15th June 2018 as per the schedule shown in the Annexure-I. b) The ban on transfers shall come into force with effect from 16th June 2018.
II. Employees to be transferred:
- a) No person shall be transferred before completion of two years of service in a particular station as on 31-05-2018. The condition as to the completion of two years, however, need not be followed in respect of
- i. Transfers on spouse grounds and ii. Employees transferred and provisionally ordered to serve in new districts during October 2016.
- b) No person shall be retained beyond 5 years of service in a particular station as on 31st May 2018. However, the employees who are retiring before 31st May 2019 shall not be transferred even if they have completed five years of service unless they make a specific request for their transfer.
- c) To ensure that there is no dislocation of the work, not more than 40% of employees in any cadre shall be transferred.
III. Priority criteria for consideration of options:
- a) When more than one employee opts for a particular place and while effecting the transfers, the competent authority shall give priority in the descending order as given below, subject to satisfaction of other conditions specified in this G.O. and the employee not facing charges in departmental/criminal proceedings:
- i) Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure).
ii) The employees retiring before 31st May 2019, in case of their opting for transfers.
- iii) Employees with a disability of 70% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D) (Equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- iv) Employees having mentally retarded children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- v) Widows appointed under the compassionate appointment scheme.
- vi) Medical grounds for the following diseases (either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents), to places where facilities are available for treatment. The employees who applied for priority under medical grounds shall be given preference in the following descending order.
- a. Cancer.
- b. Neurosurgery
- c. Kidney Transplantation.
- d. Liver Transplantation.
- e. Open Heart Surgery
- f. Bone TB
- vii) Employees working in hardship areas. Each department will identify such areas for their employees.
- viii) The employee who has put in the long service in a hardship area.
- b) Once transfers are effected on personal or medical grounds, the Head of the Department will verify the truthfulness of the grounds of the reasons in a few test cases and report to Government if necessary, for further necessary action.
IV. Qualifying service & criteria:
- a) Service in all cadres at a station will be counted while calculating the period of stay.
- b) Station means the place (City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
- c) The standing instructions on the transfers of office bearers of employees unions recognized, by the Government, as issued in Circular Memo No.20914/S.W.I/A2/2012-1 of G.A. (Services Welfare.I) Department, dt.26-06-2012 read with Circular Memo No.20914/S.W.I/A2/2012-2 of G.A. (Services Welfare.I) Department, dt.30-06-2012 shall be followed scrupulously.
- d) The transfers shall be effected from focal to non-focal, and vice versa. The focal and non-focal posts shall be identified by the department concerned.
V. Procedure for transfers:
- To ensure that the transfer of employees is implemented in a transparent and objective manner, the following procedure shall be followed:
- i. The HoDs / Competent Authority shall publish the list of incumbents working category wise and cadre wise, in all units under their jurisdiction, along with place and duration.
- ii. Similarly, all clear vacancies shall also be published before seeking options from the employees.
- iii. The Competent Authority shall publish a list of employees to be compulsorily transferred.
- iv. The Competent Authority may obtain up to five options for preferential places of transfers from the employees in the prescribed proforma in Annexure-II. However, the Departments may modify the proforma according to their specific requirements.
- v. The competent authority shall ensure that minimum operational staff is available in offices/ and functional units even in the hardship areas.
- vi. In case, adequate personnel does not opt for hardship areas, the system of lottery shall be followed for effecting transfers.
- vii. All transfers shall be done by counseling in a transparent manner. Wherever possible, counseling will be done on online/web-based applications.
- viii. To ensure transparency, all the notifications shall be published online or on the office notice board.
VI. Special provisions for certain departments:
- a) Based on this transfer policy, the Education Department will formulate detailed operational guidelines for the transfer of Teachers/ Lecturers.
- b) The revenue earning departments viz.
- a) Commercial Taxes Department,
- b) Prohibition & Excise Department and
- c) Stamps & Registration Departments shall follow the separate guidelines issued in the G.O.Ms.No.143, Finance (W&M)Department, dt.21-06-2007.
- The Transport Department and Forest Department shall make the general transfers as per the guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.147, TR&B (Ser.IV) Department, dated. 12-06-2007 and G.O.Ms.No.81, EFS&T (For.V) Department, dated.08-07-2008, respectively. Similarly, the Police Department shall frame specific guidelines for the transfer of police personnel separately.
- c) The above-mentioned departments, wherever required, may modify the existing Government Orders to meet their departmental requirements.
VII. The competent authority for transfers:
a) All transfers shall be effected by the competent authorities as per the existing rules and orders on delegation. However the transfers shall be effected, with the approval of the committees constituted for this purpose as given in Table-1.
Table-1: Cadre wise competent authority for transfers
|1||State cadre||(1) Spl.C.S. / Prl. Secretary/Secretary of the Department. (2)HoD concerned (Convener). (3) Addl./Joint / Deputy Secretary as nominated by the Secretary concerned.|
|2||Multi-zonal/ Zonal||(1)HoD concerned. (2) Addl./Joint / Deputy Secretary as nominated by the Secretary concerned (3) The Regional Officer or Addl./ Joint Director in the o/o. the HoD (convener)|
|3||District Cadre||(1) District Collector of the erstwhile District as per G.O.Ms.No.92, General Administration (SPF-MC) Department, dt.27-03-2017 will preside the committee. (2) The District Collectors of the new districts reorganized out of the erstwhile districts shall be the members. (3) The District Head of the department of the erstwhile district as per G.O.Ms.No.92, General Administration (SPF-MC) Department, dt.27-03-2017 (convener). (4) The District Heads of the Department of the new districts reorganized out of the erstwhile district shall also be members|
b) The entire process shall be completed as per the schedule of transfers. The employee will be deemed to have been relieved at the end of 3 days of the issue of the transfer order. Any violation in this regard shall be viewed seriously by the Government.
c) The Spl.C.S./Prl. Secretary/Secretary of the concerned administrative departments shall closely monitor the entire process of transfers.
VIII. General provisions:
- a) The provisions of the Presidential Order shall be followed. For this purpose, the erstwhile district / zonal / multi-zonal cadres shall be adhered to. The cadre controlling authority shall ensure a balanced distribution of the cadre, among all the new districts falling within the erstwhile district/zonal unit.
- b) The existing instructions on posting of second-level and higher level Gazetted Officers to their native districts shall be followed.
- c) All the transfers effected by following the procedure where employees indicated a preference for stations shall be treated as request transfers for the purpose of sanction of T.T.A. and other transfer benefits.
- d) Transfer of State Cadre Employees who come under the purview of the process of allocation of employees between the successor States shall be subject to the final allocation of the employees if any pending.
- e) This transfer policy is expected to be an effective tool in capacity building with departmental employees getting a variety of experience within the department, thus becoming more fit to hold higher responsibilities.
- f) The HoD and competent authority shall be personally responsible for compliance with the guidelines prescribed above and any deviation from the guidelines herein shall be viewed seriously.
TS Employees Transfers Schedule 2018:
|Day -01 to 07|
|Finalizing operational mechanism |
based on the G.O.Ms.No.
Finance (HRM-I) Department,
Dated:24-05-2018 by the concerned departments, in consultation with the Unions / Associations.
|Preparation and publication of Incumbency |
particulars, clear vacancies and
list of the employees to
be compulsorily transferred.
|Day – 08 to12|
|Submission of applications |
with an option by the employees.
|Verification of Applications and |
arranging, as per
transfer policy and preparation
of master list accordingly after counseling.
|Day 20 to 22|
|Issue of transfer orders, and |
3rd day of issue of orders
employees shall be deemed
to have been relieved from the previous station.
ANNEXURE – II (G.O.Ms.No.61,Dated:24-05-2018) GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
GENERAL TRANSFERS 2018
TS Employees Transfers Guidelines, Employee Option Form:
|b||Name of the Employee|
|c||Date of Birth|
|e||Post Cadre/Category Name|
|f||Multizone/Zone/District to which allotted|
|g||Date of Initial joining into Service (optional)|
|II||Details of the present post held|
|a||Name of the office presently working|
|b||Name of the Present Post|
|c||Present Post Location (Head Quarters)|
|d||Date from which working in the present station|
|III||Spouse Employment Details|
|a||Whether Employee/ (Yes/No) (If yes give below details)|
|b||Employees of GoTS/GoTS Undertaking/Telangana State Local Bodies /GoI/ GoI Undertaking|
|d||Name of the Department|
|e||Name of the Post|
(In the order of Priority)
|Place:||(Signature of Employee)|