AP GO.298 -Sanction of Special Advance of two months Salary to APNGO’s, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Strikes – Strike by Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Officers of Andhra Pradesh – Sanction of Special Advance of two months Salary – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (A&L) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.298; Dated: 29-10-2013
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.177 G.A.(SW.I) Dept., dt:13-04-2011.
2. Representation of APNGO’s Association, Dated: 19-10-2013.
3.U.O.Note No.32410/SW.II/A1/2013, GA (SW.II) Dept., dt.29-10-2013
|Title||Sanction of Special Advance|
|Subject||Sanction of Special Advance of two months Salary to APNGO’s Strikes|
|GO Date||Dated: 29-10-2013|
|Reference||Representation of APNGO’s Association, Dated: 19-10-2013|
In the reference 2nd read above, the Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officers Association has requested for payment of advance equal to maximum of two months salary to the employees who participated in the strike from 13.08.2013 onwards and who have rejoined duty on or before 18.10.2013.
2. Government, after careful examination of the request, decided for payment of Special Advance equal to the extent of salary loss suffered by the above employees on account of participation in the strike, subject to a maximum of two months salary minus all statutory recoveries, as applicable. Accordingly, the following orders are issued.
3. The Government employees who have participated in the strike for 60 days and above, shall be paid (2) months salary minus all statutory recoveries as applicable. For those Government employees who have participated in the strike for 45 days and above, shall be paid 1½ months salary minus all statutory recoveries as applicable.
For those Government employees who have participated in the strike for 30 days and above, shall be paid one month salary minus all statutory recoveries as applicable. The amount of Special Advance sanctioned as above, shall be recovered in one lumpsum from the individual Government employee salary, at the time of adjustment of the strike period.
The Government employee who would like to avail the above advance will have to submit an application in the format enclosed as Annexure to this order.
4.The expenditure on payment of advance under this Order shall be debited to the Head of Account 7610-Loans to Government Servants etc., 800-Other Advances- SH (80)-Other Advances – 001-Other Advances.
5. These orders are applicable to all the Gazetted and non-gazetted officers of the Andhra Pradesh Government employees, who are drawing salaries under 010- Salaries.
6. The Departments of Secretariat/Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details