AP High Schools Draft Rationalization Guidelines/ AP High Schools Rationalization Norms: Upper Primary Schools Draft Rationalization draft guidelines has been released by C and DSE Andhra Pradesh, Hyd.
Resource Redistribution – Rationalization (RR-R) of High Schools
- Total high School in AP State
a) Schools – 4979
b) Students – 1603404
c) Teachers – 70039 (HMs – 4616)
- less than 75 enrolled in Vl to X within in 5 kms o Schools – 56
a) Students – 3560
b) Teachers – 414
- Success Schools
a) Total Success Schools- 3410
b) No English Medium enrollment Success Schools – 85 o Balance Parallel Success Schools 3330
c) Within 1 km Success Schools – 861
d) Success Schools with >100 enrolled In English Medium 1776
-Success Schools with >100 enrolled in EM located within 3 kms of other High Schools – 1424
- Continue such Schools
- Give option to teachers to teach in English
- Provide Full Staff for EM Sections
e) Success Schools with less than 100 EM enrolment – 1554 (3330-1776)
- Success Schools With >100 enrolled In EM located Within 3 kms of other High Schools – 1424
- Consolidate next phase.
- Students In EM – 263128
- Students in TM-493849
- Teachers – 26713 (HMs – 1354)
- High School with less than 75 students enrolled in Class VI to X will be consolidated into another High School which IS located Within 3 kms.
- It is proposed that RR-R of High Schools should be done on the basis of aadhaar seeded Childinfo and not UDISE enrollment data.
- School/Class level TPR is to be ensured
a. No.of High Schools – 56
b. No.of Schools with deficit Teachers as per TPR – 3580/414 (8.6)
c. Additional Teachers Justified and to be provided under Rationalization dose not arise
- Consolidation of Success Schools
a. Of the 3415 Success Schools,85 Success Schools with no English Medium enrollment, wilI be re designated as Telugu Medium High Schools. They Will be provided 7+1 Teachers. as per the approved staffing pattern. Excess Teachers beyond the staffing pattern will be rationalized
b. Of the balance 3330 (3415-85) Success Schools, 881 Success Schools are functioning with 1 kms radius. These multiple Success High Schools are functioning within 1 km radius will be converted into separate EM & TM Success Schools. Both these EM & TM Schools will be provided 7+1 Teachers, as per Ihe approved staffing pattern.
i. Schools – 881/2 = 440
ii. Students in EM – 1,75.335 (175335/440 – 398 EM students/school)
- HMs Justified – 440
- Teachers Justified- 440 x 4 = 1760
- Minimum Justified – 3960
- Additional required as per tile TPR = 863
iii.Students in TM – 3,40,431 (340431/440= 773) TM Student/school)
- HMs Justified – 440
- Teachers Justified – 440 x 8 = 3520
- Total justified – 3960
- As per TPR additional Teachers Justified = 4990
- Existing Teachers – 832 (HM): 17989 (Teachers)
iv. Deficit – HMs 48
v. Deficit – Teachers – 17
- Options of Teachers WIG be called for to ascertain their willingness to teach in English and they will be posted to EM success schools. Additional training to teach in English will be provided Required training in English Teaching will be provided.
- The balance 895 success schools Schools with and 100 enrolled students in English Medium. will be continued. They will be provided with full staff as per norms.
a. Total Schools – 895
b. No of Teachers available In EM + TM – 396200
c. No of Teachers required for EM teaching – 15630
d. No of Teachers required for TM teaching – 26193
e, No of Students In EM – 142463