Comprehensive Community Contact Program Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV) Program Schedule and Activities/ Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV)- 3rd June to 7th June 2015: JBMV exercise is being undertaken to coincide with one year in office of the first Government of the mother state of Andhra Pradesh. The number of teams should be so formed as to cover all the villages/wards in the Mandal, Municipality between 3rd and 7th June 2015.
JBMV Key focus areas:
The key focus areas of JBMV in this round will be as follows:
- Progress made during the first year of the Government
- Action Taken Report on the grievances of the first round of JBMV
- Progress Report of DWCRA Groups
- Discussion and Information Sharing on Farmers Loan Redemption
- Capital infusion to DWCRA Groups- Distribution of Sanction Proceedings and Payment Advance.
6. Issue of passbooks to NTR Bharosa Pensioners.
7. Mobilize and initiate process for construction of ISLs
8. Distribution of Newly Sanctioned Pensions to 1.5 lakh beneficiaries in the entire State.
9. Distribution of NTR Bharosa Pensions for the month of May to be distributed in June.
10. Distribution of Rations through the PDS for the month of June 2015
Grievances collected need to be tabulated at Mandal Revenue Officer level and monitored at the District Level and linked to Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Grievance Management System (Contact Person Mr. B. Sreedhar, I.A.S, Secretary, Information Technology & Communications Department). For the purpose of Janmabhoomi Maavooru, grievances need to be grouped in 22 categories as per guidelines previously issued on the same.
Daily report needs to be entered in two formats at Mandal Level. Control room with Mr. Ch. Santhi Swarup (9849901509), Joint Director, will be maintained in the planning Department. The District Collectors are also requested to set up a control room in the District. You may contact Chief Executive Officer, SERP for any reference. Detailed Guidelines and formats (in English and Telugu) to be utilized from 3rd to 7th June 2015 for Janrnabhoomi Maa vooru Programme are enclosed.
Public Meeting on 8th June 2015:
On 8th June 2015, a public meeting will be held in Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur District- the location where the Hon’ble Chief Minister and the cabinet was sworn in, exactly a year ago. He will, on this occasion highlight the key achievements of the GoAP during its first year in office. Further instructions on the same will be issued separately.