Janma Bhoomi Mana Vooru Programme Guidelines, Janma Bhoomi Mana Vooru Programme Details, Thrust Areas, Operational Guidelines, Officers Responsibilities, Programme Structure, General Instructions, Data Collection and Transmission.
GUIDELINES ON JANMABHOOMI – MAA VOORU PROGRAMME
From October 2nd to 20th, 2014,
Introduction: In consonance of its broad development bnd welfare vision, the State Government initiated focusing the Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru on three key areas and 5 campaigns and Micro Plan of Gram Panchayat/ municipality.
The Key focus areas are:
- Enhanced Pensions to the eligible persons,.
- Health Camp
- Veterinary Camp
- 5 campaigns
- Preparation of Village Vision and commensurate Micro Plan
Preparation of a Micro Plan for every – Gram Panchayat/ Municipal ward forms the basis for all its future development endeavours whose outcomes will directly address four missions, viz., Primary sector, social empowerment, Knowledge/ Skill development and Urban sector missions’ The continuously evolving micro plans will get integrated with Annual Plans.
A Village Vision Swarna Gramaniki Pancha Sutraluwould be developed on the basis of the micro plan for providing social and economic infrastructure to the village necessary for its growth as per the indicative format provided.
In case of municipal areas the vislon be titled swarna Purapalika ku Pancha Sutralu.
The Government is taunching 5 Campaigns to take the development process to the doorstep of the poorest of poor to make every stakeholder partner in the development process.
Thegovernmentisalsolaunchingsevenmissionstocarry forward the medium and longterm growth agenda and to realize inclusive growth.
- Campaigns – key focus in Janmabhoomi – Maa Vooru
- In tune withthebroaddevelopmentagenda,Governmenthas decided to launch a people centered development and welfare programme..Janmabhoomi.MaaVooru,,.Theprogrammewiltbe conducted in campaign mode wherein two teams, each consisting of public representatives, government functionaries dnd representatives of community based organizations, will visit one Gram Panchayats (GP)eachperdayforthedurationoftheprogramme.Similarteams would also visit the Municipal wards during the programme period.
- Janmabhoomi-Maa vooru Program thrust areas
The thrust areas of “Janmabhoomi-Maa vooru” will be as follows:
i)Pensions-Adhaarcompliantenhancedpensiondistributionincluding distribution of new pensions.
iv) Sensitizing people through Five Campaigns.
a) Pedarikam Pai Gelupu
b) Badi Pilustondi
c) Polam Pilustondi
e) Swatcha Andhra
v)SensitizationonPrimary,socialEmpowerment,Knowledge/ SkillDevelopmentandUrbanMissionaspartofMicro Planning.
vi) Preparation of Village vision and Micro Plan of GPI ward and collection of related information.
vii) Grievance Redressal – Receiving the petitions’ registering and redressal.
JB- MV Program Operational guidelines
- Programme duration will be from 2nd October, 2014 to 20th October, 2014.
- The programme would be launched on 2nd October, 2O14 by organizing the rallies at District/ constituency/ Mandal/ GP/ Wardforcreatingenvironmentfortheprogrammeand awareness about it.The MPDOs may hire auto’s to continuously make rounds in the GP/Ward for playing 7 Songs,highlighting the importance of Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru,beingprovidedinCDsbythel&PRdepartment.The focus on swatcha Andhra will be a thrust area in the rallies.
- The I&PR department has identified one Kalajata team per mandal. The District collectors are requested to schedule the KalajatasprogrammeensuringwidepublicityofJBMV.
- The District cOllectors are requested to create a festive atmosphere, utilizing the publicity material including placards in the District/constituency/Mandal during these rallies by involving persons from all walks of the society.
- Besides conducting rallies on 2nd October 20L4, another major initiative would be launch of NTR sujala Pathakam – at least one water treatment plant in each constittiency in rural areas and two water treatment plants in each Municipality in urban areas.
- GP/Ward visit programme will commence on 4th october, 2O14 and will continue till 20th October’ (3’d being a holiday forVijayaDashami).Inatltherewillbe14effectiveworking days during the programme period (including the znd Saturday -11th oct.2014).
- JB-MV Program Coverage
- Two teams will be constituted for each Mandal’ Each team would cover one GP per dayto cover all GPs in the Mandal during the program duration.
- The District collectors will constitute the requisite number of teams for covering each ward in the municipal areas. The visit schedule of teams of rural and municipal areas will be prepared accordingly by the District Collector
- TheteamsWillspendtheentiredayintheGP/Wardanduse focusedGroupsDiscussionaSWellaSothermeanstoconduct the meetings.
- In case of mandals, where the number of GPs is more than 28 (14daysx2teams),theDistrictCollectorsmayplanby scneduling more than 2 Gps on some days or by deploying an extrateam headed bysomeother officer other than MDo, MRO, who are already leading two teams.
- Available data suggests that Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, visakhapatnam and chittoor districts need to plan for more than 2GPs per day orarrange extra teams for some days during the Programme.
JB-MV Visit Schedule:
- Since the programme is to be completed in a definite time frame and medical camps/animal health checkups are to be organised, the District Collectors should schedule the programme suitably so as to provide enough time in between the visits to facilitate mobility for the personnel and equipment.
- The District Collectors should prepare the schedule of each team in advance. wide publicity shall be given to the GP/ Municipal ward visit schedule under the Janmabhoomi-Maa Vooru programmeand it shall also be in formed well in advance to respective GPs/Wards The schedule will also be uploaded in the designated website for information and for monitoring the visits.
- Officers Responsible at Various Levels
- A District Level Committee is constituted for the coordination of the JBMV Programme.
- The Gram Panchayat/Mandal level Committee coordinates the programme at thl panchayat/mandal level in the rural areas.
- The Municipal ward/division Committee will coordinatethe programe at the Municipal level in th eurban areas.
- The District Collector will be responsible of the programme at District level supported by District Panchayat officer Mandal Devetopment officer will be responsible for the respective mandals and the Municipal Commissioner at the Municipality level.
- These officers shall be responsible in all respect for organizing and conducting the programme successfully.
- As the exercise is being conducted to prepare a vision and micro plan of the Gram Panchayat and Municipality and its subsequent monitoring, the Panchayat Raj department will be responsible for the overall coordination of the campaign for Gram panchayat and Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department will be responsible for Municipal areas. These departments would regu-larly monito6 the achievementsagainstthevisionandmicroplan.
- JB MV Visiting teams
The District coltectors would constitute the number of teams as per the field requirements to complete the program as per the guideline.
Rural Team: Each Mandal would have two Mandal Level Teams led by the MPDO and MRO respectively. The Mandal Level Officers should be judiciously distributed between the two teams by the District collector as per the field necessity. Janma Bhoomi Mana Vooru Programme Guidelines
- A team of doctors for health camp and a team of veterinary doctors for the veterinary camp/Fisheries Advisory would also be Part of the Mandal Level Team.
- The village level functionaries would join for the respective GPs.
- All members of a team will visit all the Panchayats together lead by MPDO or MRO as they case maybe.
- Apart from the officials, ASHA worker, ANM and any other personnel as felt necessary by the District collector may be co-oPted in the team.
UrbanTeam: Municipalcommissionersinconsultationwiththe District Collectors would constitute the necessary number of teams to cover one ward per day for each municipality. Janma Bhoomi Mana Vooru Programme Guidelines
- The Medial Health camp should be organized in each ward of the municipality.
- The veterinary camps may be organized as per the local necessity.
- The Municipal ward/ Municipal corporation committee will also participate in the programme.
- The team members – consisting of Ward member and bill collector together will visit all the wards in the Municipal towns under the leadership of Municipal commissioner.
JB MV Budgetary support
- An amount of Rs. 1 crore (approx.) per district is being provided for conduct of the programme.
- The funds for conducting the Health camp and the veterinary camps are provided to the Medical & Health and Animal Husbandry departments.
- Funds are also being provided to Agriculture, , Panchayat Raj, IT&C, Planning departments for programme related activities.
- JB MV Programme Structure
- It will be a whole day programme with following indicative schedule.
- the District Collectors must ensure that posters, depicting the vision of the government, supplied by I&PR department are prominently exhibited welt before the commencement of the programme in all GPs/wards particularly during the visit.
- Commencing the programme: The ‘Janmabhoomi – Maa Vooru’ programme at Gp/Ward Ievel witl start with recitation of “Maa Telugu Talli” followed by the Janmabhoomi song. It will be followed by reading out the message of the Honlble chief Minister.
- There after the Health and Veterinary camps will start while the other agenda would be taken up in parallel.
- Morning Session (about 3 hours): Discussion on thrust areas Missions, Campaigns, Vision for the district in the light of the broaddevelopmentagenda,andpowersituation.
- Pension distribution.
- Group formation, field visits in groups and data collection for micro Plan for the village.
- Afternoon session (about 3 hrs) -The groups will sit together for discussion and preparation of Vision and compilation of Micro Plan with realistic timelines and prioritization, based on the data collected.
- The programme will conclude with the adoption of the Gram PanchaYat Vision.
- Individual Grievances.’ Two, three officers should be designated to receive the individual grievances. The Adhaar number or enrorment ID or the ration card number- (in that order of priority) should be obtained while receiving the petition along with the mobile phone number (of the individual or contact No.).
- JB-MV Data Cotlection and Transmission
- The data cotlection forms has two parts. The first part called “Daily Reporting Format” pertains to the conduct of the program and summary of key items. It will be linked to the CM Dash Board for online real-time reporting.
- The second part called “Micro Plan” contains the department wise data along with annexures to be collected for the preparation of the Microplan and the Vision of the GP/municipality.
- Data pertaining to the individuals will be Adhaar numberbased. In case, Adhaar number is not there, Enrolment lD (EID)can be used.In case ElD also is not there, Ration Card No. may be taken as identity.Phone(mobile number) must be taken as the whole exercise must facilitate further follow up.
- The purpose of having Adhaar Number is to facilitate tracking of the request,to avoid middlemen and there bye nsure transparency in proper service delivery to the targeted persons. Further,the mobile number would be used for communicating the status of the grievance.
- The service delivery mechanism will also be’improved with GIS and GPS technology. The structures like water harvesting I structure wilt be identified by GPS with latitude and longitude by Rural Development Department,ifnotalreadydone.
- The data entry can take place at the GP level if the connectivity is available or in the office of MPDO.
- The data should be daily entered in the evening in the designatedsoftwaredevelopedbythelT&CDepartmentwith the help of the agency of the Rural development Department. The data would be linked to state Resident Data Hub (SRDH) for populating the existing details and to map the services/benefits availed by the individual.
- The chief Planning officer at the district level and the Mandal ASO at the mandal level will coordinate the-data collection and entry.
- The Habitation codes to be used to uniquely identify GP/Ward.
- The district and mandal level plans would be generated by aggregating the GP and Municipal data.
- The individual grievance data would be entered in to the existing grievance management system witn additional tag of JB-MV for identification.
- GP/Mandau Municipality level plans shall be prepared keeping in view the goals of “swarna Andhra” The target of program is welfareofpeopleingeneralandweakersection/BPLfamiliesin particular.
- one crucialaspect of this programme is the microplan preparation,which shall form the basis fordevelopmentof GP/Ward.
- It is to be noted that the data collected during the programme will actually flow into the District Annual Plan and it will be used for regular reviews.
- An orientation programme shall be conducted at District level for all the departments, on Janmabhoomi.MaaVooru under the Chairmanship of District Minister(s).
- Similarly, orientation programme at Mandal level shall be conducted for Mandal/Gram panchayat teams under the supervision of one District level officer.The Municipal Commissioner should also conduct similar program at the municipality level.
- The MandauMunicipal team shall travel in a single van/ vehicle of an appropriate size. Required vehicles may be hired for visit during the month as per existing government norms.
- Any financial requirement to fulfill the grievances or any requests given during the programme will generally be met by meeting the expenditure from the regular budgets of the respective dePartments only.
- The concerned MRO is responsible for proper registering of the grievances and for coordinating the redressal of the grievance. The status of the grievance is to be informed to the cell number of the applicant. The grievance is to be entered under JB MV grievances.
- All the District Collectors shall make arrangements for providing the information daily by the end of the day on conduct of the program in the website developed for the purpose.