Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has activated the AP LAWCET Counselling Registration 2023 and AP PGLAWCET Counselling Registration 2023 on its admission counselling web portal.
Candidates who have qualified in the LAWCET entrance exam can check details and register at lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
APSCHE is conducting the AP LAWCET Counselling for candidates who have appeared and successfully passed the AP LAWCET Exam can appear for the counselling. For registration, candidates belonging to OC/BC category have to pay Rs.1000 and SC/ST/PH category candidates have to pay Rs.500.
Candidates, before registering themselves for the Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test 2023 are advised to keep their login credentials and admit card ready for easy access to the registration process.
Candidates who are interested in registering themselves for counselling for seeking admission to the law can check other important details here.
|Name of the Registration||AP LAWCET Counselling Registration 2023|
|Title||AP LAWCET Web Counselling Registration 2023|
|Subject||AP LAWCET Counselling Registration 2023 link|
|LAWCET Admission Portal||https://lawcet-sche.aptonline.in/|
|LAWCET Portal||AP LAWCET|
The candidates need to upload the certificates as mentioned below for AP LAWCET Counselling such as AP LAWCET Rank Card & Hall Ticket Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & memorandum of mark, Transfer certificate, SSC Marks, Caste Certificate, Aadhar or any Govt ID etc. The complete details on documents required is mentioned in the notification.
AP LAWET Counselling Dates (Tentative)
|Registration||17-11-2023 to 20-11-2023|
|Verification of uploadedcertificates||18-11-2023 to 21-11-2023|
|Web Options selection||19-11-2023 to 22-11-2023|
|Change of web options||23-11-2023|
|Allotment of Seats||24-11-2023|
|Self Reporting and reporting at colleges by candidates||26-11-2023 to 28-11-2023|
Steps to complete the AP LAWCET Counselling Registration 2023
Candidates should complete the Step One that is Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of original certificates for online verification as per guidelines.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET examinations are informed to upload the required certificate for online verification to attend Web counselling for admission into LL.B (3-year course) / LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M courses for this academic year as per the schedule.
- Candidates who have qualified in the AP LAWCET examination can visit the official website of APSCHE, www.sche.a.govin/ in your browser.
- Once you reach the APSCHE official website, you can click on the ‘LAWCET Admission’ link at web counselling sites section on the homepage.
- Then, AP State Law Common Entrance Test Admission Portal, https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ will be opened in your device.
- Once you reach the LAWCET admission portal, https://lawcet-sche.aptonline.in/LAWCET/views/index.html, click on the ‘Registration’ Link.
- Create your user login by giving all the details and then start filling the application form.
- After filling the application, candidates can upload the necessary documents/certificates, pay the requisite fee and click on submit.
- After AP LAWCET counselling processing fee payment, candidates need to click on the submit button. Then, your application form would be submitted.
- After clicking on the submit button, candidates can download the AP LAWCET Admission application form and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.