AP LPCET Seat Allotment Result 2021 would be released by the Andhra Pradesh School Education Department after completion of web option entry process on its admission web portal, https://aplpcet.apcfss.in. Students who have exercised web options through online mode can check details and download the seat allotment result from the web portal.
The Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (AP LPCET) was conducted by the Director of School Education, Hyderabad for admission into Telugu, Hindi, Urdu Pandit Training one year course in Govt. and Private Training Colleges.
The LPCET admission Counselling schedule was released by the DSE AP, So, the Board issued the Procedure for Submission of Preferences through web based Selection form for Admission into LPT Courses. The web-based selection is being made in two spells. The Candidates also Submitted their preferences. So, the First spell of a web-based selection of colleges process was completed.
|Name of the seat allotment||AP LPCET Seat Allotment Letter 2021|
|Title||Download AP LPCET Seat Allotment Order 2021|
|Subject||DSE AP released AP LPCET Seat Allotment Result 2021|
The LPCET Allotment of the seat and Provisional Admission Letters will be released by the Board in this week. The Provisional Admission Letters will be uploaded on their official website by the DSE Officials. So, Candidates can download their Provisional Admission Letters from the given following link.
Steps to be followed in AP LPCET Web Counselling:
- Web Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Provisional Letter Download
- Certificates Verification at DIETs
- Issue of Final Admission Letter
- Join in Allotted College
- Classes Start
They are Provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges they will be attended to Verification of Certificates at the District Institute of Educational and Training (DIET) of the district. Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the DIET of the district concerned on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter. Procedure for admissions through the second spell of Web-Based Selection for admission into seats left over after first spell admissions may be downloaded from the official website.
College-wise Provisional Allotment List and Download Provisional Admission Letter has been released on LPCET AP Web Portal. Candidates who have participated in counselling can download the College-wise Provisional Allotment List and Download Provisional Admission Letter from the website.
How to download the AP LPCET Provisional Admission Letter?
AP LPCET Seat Allotments 2021 would be released by the DSE Andhra Pradesh on its official website, https://aplpcet.apcfss.in. Students who have entered the web options through online mode can check the seat allotment result on the official web portal. Students may follow the given simple steps to download seat allotment order.
- Visit the aplpcet.apcfss.in website
Students need to visit the AP LPCET admission counselling website by entering the web address https://aplpcet.apcfss.in in your device browser and press the enter button. Then, Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test Online Web Counselling web portal will be displayed in your screen.
- Click on Seat Allotment Result Link
Once you reach the official website of AP LPCET Web Counselling web portal, you can search for the Seat allotment result link and click on it.
- Enter Login Details
By clicking on the seat allotment result, then 'AP LPCET seat allotment order' downloading web page will be appeared. In this, enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and pass word details in the fields and click on the submit button.
- Download Seat Allotment Order
By clicking on the submit button, your AP LPCET Seat allotment order will be downloaded in your device and open it, check your details.
- Print the seat allotment order
Once your AP LPCET seat allotment order downloaded, open it and take a printout for future reference. Pay the tuition fee and report at allotted college through online mode at the website on or before the deadline.
Model Provisional Admission Letter
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education, Provisional Admission Letter for admission into language pandit training courses for the academic year. verification Code: m3@lLhr1iAexHIe (for Office use only). Provisional Admission Number: LPCET 2021/PI/H/1710308
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari /——– S/D/o — who has appeared for APLPCET -2020 conducted on 05-Ma 2020 with Hall Ticket Number ————– has been provisionally selected for admission into Hindi Pandit Course for the academic year in STPM IASE (HPT) Santhepet, Trunk road, Nellore-524001 college in the category of OPEN – OOCF based on the State Rank of — secured by her/him.
She/he is requested to attend the session for verification of certificates and payment of the fee prescribed at the District Institute of Education and Training, POTTI SREERAMULU NELLORE on the date at 10.00 AM along with the documents shown below for issue of Final Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
List of Documents for verification of certificates:
- Pdf of ONLINE application of APLPCET.
- Hall Ticket of APLPCET.
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Qualifying examination (Degree / PG level ) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
- Special Category certificates issued by officials for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories (CAP, NCC, Sports,).
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildar after 01.01.-2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of fee.
Type of Management Tuition Fee Special Fee: The amount may be displayed as per fee prescribed by the Government for the said college( to be given by Department)
1. The students belong to SC/ST/BC/ PHC will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF)/ Financial Assistance under (FAST) is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. In case found not eligible, the candidates shall pay the difference of fee.
2. As per Memo.No.286/EC.A2/-2020 Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 24-08-2016, All the students who are local as per Presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per eligibility criteria of fee reimbursement scheme of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
3. As per the approved note of Higher Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 12-08-2016, students may be eligible for financial assistance to the students of Andhra Pradesh (Under FAST Scheme) vide G.O.Rt.36, SCD Department dated 30th July 2016, subject to eligibility as per the detailed guidelines to be issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh Shortly.
4. In case of candidates with local area=NL, the eligibility for RTF/FAST will be decided by State Government.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidate should without fail to attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above-shown dates. Otherwise, this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidate submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her/him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for the issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she/he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web-based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the
vacancy list after the first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges.