AP LPCET -2020 Provisional/Final Admission Letter(Seat Allotment Letter) Download, AP LPCET -2020 Phase-1 and 2 College-wise Final Allotment List Results released: The Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (AP LPCET) -2020/Online Computer Based Entrance Tests/Exams were Conducted by the Director of School Education, Hyderabad. This LPCET -2020 Exams held in the month of May, -2020. The LPCET -2020 Results were released by the Director of School Education Officials in the month of May, -2020. We have known this Entrance Test for admission into Telugu, Hindi, Urdu Pandit Training one year course in Govt. and Private Training Colleges.
AP LPCET -2020 Provisional /Final Admission Letter (Seat Allotment Letter) Download from the official website..
Steps to be followed in AP LPCET Web Counselling -2020:
Step 1: Web Options Entry
Step 2: Seat Allotment
Step 3: Provisional Letter Download
Step 4: Certificates Verification at DIETs
Step 5: Issue of Final Admission Letter
Step 6: Join in Allotted College
Step 7: Classes Start
2nd Phase AP LPCET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Submission of Web options by Candidates: 27-06.-2020 to 30.06.-2020
2. Allotment of seats: 01.07.-2020 to 02.07.-2020
3. Issue of provisional letters of admission: 03.07.-2020
4. Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final Admission letter: 04.07.-2020 to 05.07.-2020
5. 1st day of Instruction 06.07.-2020
The LPCET -2020 Admission Schedule was released by the DSE AP, So, the Board issued the Procedure for Submission of Preferences through web based Selection form for Admission into LPT Courses. The web-based selection is being made in two spells. The First spell was completed in the last week of May -2020. The Candidates also Submitted their preferences at lpcetap.cgg.gov.in. So, the First spell of a web-based selection of colleges process was completed.
The LPCET -2020 Allotment of the seat and Provisional Admission Letters will be released by the Board in this week. The Provisional Admission Letters will be uploaded on their official website by the DSE Officials. So, Candidates can download their Provisional Admission Letters from the given following link
They are Provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges they will be attended to Verification of Certificates at the District Institute of Educational and Training(DIET) of the district. Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the DIET of the district concerned on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter. Procedure for admissions through the second spell of Web-Based Selection for admission into seats left over after first spell admissions may be downloaded from the official website.
College-wise Provisional Allotment List(Phase-II) and Download Provisional Admission Letter (Phase-II) has been released on LPCET AP Web Portal. Candidates who have participated in phase II counselling can download the College-wise Provisional Allotment List(Phase-II) and Download Provisional Admission Letter (Phase-II) from the website.
How to download the AP LPCET Provisional Admission Letter (Phase-II)
- Visit the Official website of LPCET AP: https://lpcet.apcfss.in/
- Search for the link of Phase II Provisional Admission Letter
- Click on the Provisional Admission Letter link
- Provisional Admission Letter downloading web page will be opened
- Enter your hall ticket number and along with Date of birth
- Click on the “GO” Button and your Provisional Admission Letter would be downloaded
- Take a print and report to the allotted college
Direct Link to Download Provisional Admission Letter (live)
How to download the AP LPCET Provisional Admission Letter (Phase-II)
- Visit the Official website of LPCET AP : https://lpcet.apcfss.in/
- Search for the link of College-wise Provisional Allotment List
- Click on the College-wise Provisional Allotment List link
- College-wise Provisional Allotment List downloading web page will be opened
- Select the District and Select College from the drop down list
- Click on the “Get the Candidate List” Button and your College-wise Provisional Allotment List would be downloaded
- Take a print and Check the list
Direct Link to Download College-wise Provisional Allotment List (live Phase I ). Direct Link to Download College-wise Provisional Allotment List (live Phase I and II)Model Provisional Admission Letter: GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER (FOR ADMISSION INTO LANGUAGE PANDIT TRAINING COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR -2020-2020) verification Code: m3@lLhr1iAexHIe(for Office use only) Provisional Admission Number: LPCET -2020/PI/H/1710308
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / ——————– S/D/o—————– who has appeared for APLPCET -2020 conducted on 05-May–2020 with Hall Ticket Number ————– has been provisionally selected for admission into Hindi Pandit Course for the academic year -2020-18 in STPM IASE(HPT) Santhepet, Trunk road, Nellore-524001 college in the category of OPEN – OOCF based on the State Rank of —— secured by her/him. She/he is requested to attend the session for verification of certificates and payment of the fee prescribed at the District Institute of Education and Training, POTTI SREERAMULU NELLORE on 24-MAY–2020 at 10.00 AM along with the documents shown below for issue of Final Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
I. List of Documents to be produced at the time of verification of certificates:
1. Pdf of ONLINE application of APLPCET -2020.
2. Hall Ticket of APLPCET -2020.
3. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
4. Certificates of Qualifying examination (Degree / PG level ) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
5. Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
8. PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
9. Special Category certificates issued by officials for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories (CAP, NCC, Sports,).
10. Income certificate issued by Tahsildar after 01.01.-2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of fee.
II. Fee Details: Type of Management Tuition Fee Special Fee: The amount may be displayed as per fee prescribed by the Government for the said college( to be given by Department)
1. The students belong to SC/ST/BC/ PHC will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF)/ Financial Assistance under (FAST) is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. In case found not eligible, the candidates shall pay the difference of fee.
2. As per Memo.No.286/EC.A2/-2020 Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 24-08-2016, All the students who are local as per Presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per eligibility criteria of fee reimbursement scheme of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
3. As per the approved note of Higher Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 12-08-2016, students may be eligible for financial assistance to the students of Andhra Pradesh (Under FAST Scheme) vide G.O.Rt.36, SCD Department dated 30th July 2016, subject to eligibility as per the detailed guidelines to be issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh Shortly.
4. In case of candidates with local area=NL, the eligibility for RTF/FAST will be decided by State Government.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidate should without fail to attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above-shown dates. Otherwise, this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidate submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her/him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for the issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she/he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web-based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the
vacancy list after the first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges.
Web Options: June 10 to 12.
Seat Allotments: June 13, 14
Provisional Letters: June 15
Certificates Verification: June 16 to 18
Classes Start: July 1
1. The download of Provisional Admission Letter (First Spell): 15-06–2020
2. Verification of Certificates of First spell Admissions at DIETs: 16-06–2020 to 18-06–2020
3. Reporting of the candidates in the institutions (First Instructions Day):01-07–2020
|Web Options by the candidates||10 to 12|
|Allotment of seats||13, 14|
|Download of allotment letters by the candidates||15-06–2020|
|Certificate verification at Govt. DIETs||16 to 18|
|First Instruction day||01-07–2020|
1. AP LPCET -2020 Provisional Admission Letter Download
2. AP LPCET -2020 Certificate Verification Schedule/Dates
3. List of Documents for AP LPCET -2020 Certificate Verification
4. Download Final Admission Letter of AP LPCET
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details