AP LPT Exam Hall Ticket 2021 or AP HPT Exam Hall Ticket and AP TPT Exam Hall Ticket would be released on its official website for AP HPT & TPT Course Annual exams. The candidates who are going to appear the AP Language Pandit Course Annual Exams 2021can check details and download the AP LPT Exams Hall Ticket 2021 from the BSE AP official Web Portal by login with your details.
The AP LPT Exams will be held in the month of April 2021 as per the announced time table. AP LPT Exams Hall Ticket 2021 for 2019-2020 batch Hindi Pandit Training ,HPT and Telugu Pandit Training, TPT Course Annual Exams. Language Pandit Training (HPT /TPT ) Course Annual Examinations Schedule that is Time Table has been announced in the month of April by the Office of the Director Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh.
These HPT /TPT Annual Exams will be held in the month of April this year for regular batch and failed candidates that means old batch candidates also came take part in this examinations. These examinations will be held in April last week i.e., 26-04-2021 to to 30-04-2021 by 10 am to 1.00 pm and Part B Exams will be held from 2 pm to 3.30 pm. Candidates are advised to the hall tickets can be download from the official website or obtained from their Colleges or Private Teacher Training Institutes.
This Hall Ticket is entry pass of the examination hall. So, Candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||AP LPT Exams Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Download AP LPT Exam Hall Ticket 2021|
|Subject||BSE AP has released AP LPT Exams Hall Ticket on its website|
How to download the AP LPT Exams Hall Ticket 2021:
- First visit the BSE AP Official Website https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the LPT link under Minor Section
- A new web page of LPT Course will appear on the screen
- Find the link of AP LPT Exams Hall Tickets 2020 on this web page and Click on this link
- Another web page will be opened in new tab
- Now Select your district from drop down list
- Select your Institute from drop down list
- Select your name from drop down list and Click on the Download button
- A PDF File Will be Opened and Take a Print, preserve it for future need