AP Model School Inter Admission Online Application Form 2022, How to fill Online Application Form of AP Model School Inter Admission 2022. Government of Andhra Pradesh, Commissioner and Director of School Education, Rashtriya Madyamika Siksha Abhiyan has issued AP Model Schools Inter first year courses admission 2022 notification at https://apms.apcfss.in.
AP Model School Inter Admission Online Application Form 2022 & How to Fill at ‘apms.apcfss.in’. APMS and C& DSE invite the online application form from the eligible AP SSC students for admission into inter first year groups in AP Model Schools for the academic year 2022-2023.
The eligible students, those who were passed the SSC are eligible for applying for Inter admissions into first year with M.P.C, Bi.P.C., M.E.C and C.E.C groups in Model Schools. These admissions are made into First year intermediate in English medium in General groups. For intermediate each group will be having 20 students. These institutions are co-educational and follow the state syllabus with Telugu as 2nd language in intermediate course.
APMS Inter Application Form Submission Procedure: (1). Candidates who wish to get admission in A.P Model School pays registration fee for admission of Rs.100/-(OC & BC) or Rs.50/- (ST/SC) in A.P. online centers. (2). The candidate can submit either an online applications or Printed application form direct to the Principal as detailed here under:
AP Model School Inter Admission Online Application 2022 Details
|Name of the application||APMJC Online Application 2022|
|Title||AP Model Junior College Inter Admission Online Application 2022|
|Subject||APMS has released APMJC Online Application 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||15-07-2021|
|For Admission Into||Intermediate Courses|
How to Apply for APMS Inter 1st year admissions:
- Visit the CSE AP official website: https://apms.ap.gov.in/apms/
- Now, Search for link of Intermediate Admission Entry Form in to AP Model Schools for Academic Year 2022-23 and click on it.
- MODEL SCHOOL ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM Web page will be displayed
- Select the “Type of Study” from the drop down list
- Enter your “SSC Hall Ticket Number” in the required field
- Click on the submit button
- Fill the required information in the APMS Inter 1st year admissions form
- Click on the Submit Application Form
- Take a print out for the future reference
Step I: UPLOADING THE ADMISSION APPLICATION ONLINE:
- Upload his data on line in the online application kept available in www.cse.ap.gov.in/DSE. OR https://apms.apcfss.in/
- After uploading the data, the candidate obtains a printout of the admission application.
- He submit the print out admission application form(duly signed by him and parent) to the Principal of the Model School in which the candidate desires to get admission along with the following(Xerox copies) enclosures:
- i. Original Registration fee payment receipt of
- ii. Internet Marks Memo of SSC (fresh candidates)/Xerox copy of the pass certificate( previous year SSC pass outs)
- iii. TC( not mandatory at this point of time)
- iv. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of reserved categories)
- v. Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- vi. PH certificate issued by the district medical board
- vii. Aadhar Card
- viii. Photos
Step II: SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION APPLICATION DIRECT TO PRINCIPAL:
a) All the Principals of A.P.Model Schools are requested to make available the Admission Application forms prepared in the same proforma that is available in the web site to enable the candidate to submit the application direct to the Principal (without uploading the online application form).
The candidate can directly submit duly filled in printed admission application available in the A.P.Model Schools along with receipt of Registration fee paid in A.P.Online along with copies of the certificates listed above.
The Principal on receipt of the application along with required enclosures record the application in separate register and issues acknowledgement to the candidate.
So, Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only at cse.ap.gov.in/DSE. Here we are providing the guidelines or step by step procedure for filling the online application form.
How to Fill APMS Inter Admission Online Application Form:
- First go the official website by entering the url address – apms.apcfss.in in your browser.
- Then DSE Official website portal will be appeared.
- Now Search for AP Model Schools Admissions 2020 for Intermediate 1st year link in this page and click on “Click Here” button.
- Then Registration Form for AP Model Schools (Intermediate 1st year) page will be opened in the new browser with full window and full screen.
- Fill the following details
AP Model School Online Application Form Details:
|Registration fee payment Journal No. & Date||Journal No. & Date|
|School Code & Name of the School in which admission sought||Name of the School|
|Name of the student||Student Name|
|Fathers name||Name of Father|
|Mothers name||Name of Mother|
|DOB||Date of Birth|
|OC/ST/SC/BC with serial No.||Caste|
|If belongs to ST/SC/BC name of the sub caste||Sub Caste|
|If PH give details||ORTHO HI VI DISLEXIA|
|Occupation of the parent||Parent Occupation|
|Annual Income||Parent Annual Income|
|Aadhar Card No.||Aadhar|
|Group in which admission sought in the order of preference||MPC BIPC CEC MEC|
|Name and address of the school in which the student studied SSC||Address|
|SSC Hall Ticket No. , Month & year of pass||10th Class Hall Ticket|
|Grades awarded subject wise||TEL ENG MATH SCI SOCI HIND TOTAL|
|Type of study||REGULAR/PRIVATE|
|Address of the candidate for communication||Communication Address|
|Mobile No.||Cell Number|
Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image in required field and read the declaration click on the radio button of Mere registration does not confer any right for Admission. Admissions will be made as per rules/regulations in vogue. Now click on the preview botton and once check form and take the print out and submit to the concerned your mandal model school principal.
Instructions: After submission of online application the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Principal of Andhra Pradesh Model School in which the Candidate is seeking admission into 1st year Intermediate along with
- Internet marks memo,
- Caste certificate if belongs to ST/SC/BC,
- Annual Income certificate,
- PH certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Mere submission of application does not confer any right for admission into first year Intermediate.
- Selection shall be made as per grades secured in SSC examination and as per rule of reservation
- Date Of Issue Press Note: 07.06.2021.
- Last Date For Payment Of Registration Fee: 15-07-2021.
- Acceptance Of Online Application 10-06-2021 To 15-07-2021.
- Publication Of OnLine Application List 01.07.2021
- Publication Of Selection List: 05.07.2021
- Certificate Verification & Counselling 08.07.2021
- Date Of Commencement Of classes To be announced