AP MPEO Horticulture Posts Recruitment 2023

AP MPEO Horticulture Posts Recruitment: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Agriculture, and Cooperation (H&S) Department have accorded permission for recruitment of 1200 Multi-Purpose Extension Officer Positions(Horticulture).

So, AP Govt will issue the District wise MPEO Posts 2023 Recruitment Notifications and each district’s Agriculture Department will invite the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Multi-Purpose Extension Officer(Horticulture) Positions.

Post Details:
MPEO/Multi Purpose Extension Officer(Horticulture): 1200 Posts.

1. Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Hort.,), B.Sc. (Agri.), Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders(Dr. YSRHU/ recognized Universities) and ordinary B.Sc./M.Sc. with Horticulture (as Optional subjects) in the second preference.
2. Order of preference will be given to candidates having B.Sc., (Hort.,) Degree or B.Sc. (Agri.) followed by Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma holders and then ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., Degree with Horticulture as one of the Optional subjects.

Age Limit:
Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years. The age relaxation in respect of SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under Rule-12 of APS &SS Rules. So, Candidates age limit should have between 18 to 40 years as on July 1st.

Selection Committee:
The selection for the posts of Multi Purpose Extension Officers (Horticulture) shall be done by the District Selection Committee constituted for the purpose with the following officers :
District Collector/Joint Collector : Chairman
DD Horticulture/AD Horticulture : Member/Convener
JD Agriculture or person authorized by JDA : Member
Representative from YSR Hort. University : Member

Selection Procedure:
The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture)
Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.

The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available, the Committee will select candidates from among the applicants in second category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available under second category, then the committee will select from among the Candidates under third category.

1. Selection shall be done through open advertisement in local news papers.
2. Selection will be on – 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on performance in interviews.
3. 80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
4. Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.

How to Apply:
Duly completed application along with required documents should be sent to the Office of the Additional Agriculture Director, Collector Complex, Concerned District.

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

Pavzi.com | 12thmodelpaper.in | 10thmodelpaper.in | model-paper.com | JNVST Result 2024 | Sample Paper 2024 | Board Paper 2024 | Sample Paper 2024 | EDPOST | Model Paper 2024 | JNANABHUMIAP.in | Board Model Paper 2024| Happy New Year Wishes SalesHours

Leave a Comment