AP DT/Deputy Tahsildar New Job Chart, AP CCLA: GO.MS.No. 463; Dated:07-12-2015: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department – New Job Chart of the post of Deputy Tahsildar, which has become Gazetted Post recently, in addition to the existing Job chart- Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No. 3, Revenue(Ser.III) Dept., dated: 05-01-1990.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 322, Revenue(Ser.II) Dept., dated: 25-10-2014.
3. From the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Hyderabad, Lr.No. Ser.II(1)/X1/223/2010, dated:25-10-2014.
In the circumstances stated by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in his letter 3rd read above, Government after careful examination, hereby assign the following job Chart in addition to the existing Job Chart as per G.O.Ms No.3, Rev(Ser.III)Dept., dt.05.01.1990, and as per subsequent orders issued vide G.O.Ms.No. 322, Revenue (Ser.II) Dept, dated: 22-09-2014.
AP DT/Deputy Tahsildar New Job Chart
1. Exercise general control and supervision over the Mandal Revenue Inspectors, Village
Assistants, Village Servants and other subordinate special staff working at Mandal level.
2. Review fortnightly tour diaries of MROs and ARIs.
3. Conduct general enquires coming within the purview of MRO.
4. Attend Protocol duties.
5. Inspect trees standing on Govt. poromboke and prevent illicit felling of trees.
6. Inspect quarries and prevent illicit quarrying.
7. Conduct Azmoish
8. Inspect Survey marks.
9. Inspect village chavidies, assignment cases, alienation cases, Lease cases, Encroachment cases, Waste Lands ( Assessed or Unassessed)
10. Check village cash accounts and other important accounts maintained at village level.
11. Fix kist centres/ collection centres during kist season for collection of water tax.
12. Collect land Revenue loans, non agricultural assessment and all other miscellaneous dues to Govt.
13. Collection of dues pertaining to other department referred to Revenue Departments for collection under Revenue Recovery Act.
14. Scrutinize and approve accounts prepared by the Village Assistant, Revenue Inspector for Jamabandhi.
15. Verify Births and deaths at Village level.
16. Inspect fair price shops, Rice Mills.
17. Attend to the work relating to agricultural census/ live stock census.
18. Maintain MPHS Data, issue SSID after enquiry.
19. Identify eligible persons under Adarana Scheme.
20. Indentify Physically handicapped for grant of benefits.
21. Identify benefits under IRPD.
22. Persons under Girl Child Protection and Family Welfare.
23. Identify and supervise Housing and IAY Schemes.
24. Conduct of enquiries under A.P. Land licensed Certificates Act, 2011 and issue LEC’s.
25. Monitoring of Mee-seva application as per scheduled time limit.
26. Issue of Income Certificate.
2. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.