AP Pratibha Awards Proforma -AP SSC, Inter-State Level Pratibha Awards 2016 Presentation Venue and Date, Selected Students and Instructions: All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government has decided to give “Pratibha Award Scholarship” to the meritorious students of SSC/ Intermediate Examinations-2016 and Collegiate Education.
Proc.Rc.No.738/TB-2/2016;Dated:-10-2016::Sub:- School Education – Pratibha Awards to the meritorious students of SSC Examinations and Intermediate Examinations 2016 – State level Awards presentation on 15.10.2016 – Indira Gandhi Municipal Ground, Vijayawada, Krishna District – Make arrangements – instructions- Issued – Reg.
Read: Govt. Memo No.65807/Gen./A1/2015 Edn. (Genl.) Dept., Dt:07.10.2015.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government has decided to give “Pratibha Award Scholarship” to the meritorious students of SSC/ Intermediate Examinations and Collegiate Education. The Hon’ble Chief Minister and the Hon’ble Minister for Human Resources Development will present the awards. The list of selected students for the Pratibha Award who secured highest marks in SSC Examinations was communicated by the Director of Government Examinations and this office to all the District Educational Officers through E-mail.
In this context, all the District Educational Officers are instructed:
1. To ensure receipt of the list of the selected students @ 6 students per mandal communicated by the Director, Government Examinations and confirm to this office.
2. Address the students selected with a request to attend the Pratibha Awards presentation function at the venue along with one Escort (either Teacher or Parent). T.A will be paid and Refreshment and Lunch will also be provided to the awardee student and escort.
3. The award will consist of one Medal, Merit Certificate and Sanction Proceedings of cash award, which will be credited online to the Bank details submitted by the student which shall be furnished to this office by the respective DEOs.
4. The students may be advised to attend the State Level Function at the Indira Gandhi Municipal Ground, Vijayawada, Krishna District with an identity card and the filled-in proforma duly signed by the student and the Headmaster. The proforma to be filled by the student is enclosed herewith at Annexure-I, which may be circulated to all the students.
5. Inform the names of the students and escort and their contact Nos and confirmation of participation at the State Level Function to the District Educational Officer of the Krishna district.
6. The District Educational Officer of the Krishna district will provide the details of accommodation provided to each district and contact details of the Officers in charge of the accommodation provided and the names of Officers of Reception Committee at Railway station and Bus station at the venue and their contact No.s to all the District Educational Officers.
7. The details of the names of the Officers in the Reception Committee and Officers in-charge in the accommodation provided and their contact No.s will be given to the student/escort by the DEO of the Krishna District.
8. The students may be advised to maintain almost discipline during the conduct of the proceedings of the Awards presentation function and shall follow the instructions given by the organizers.
9. The DEOs of the Districts shall depute their officers to the Krishna District for receiving the Bank details of the Awardees of their district.
10. The DEO is responsible for the submission of correct and complete bank A/c. details for the transfer of scholarship amounts. No correspondence will be entertained in case of irregular or incomplete details furnished by the students. The District Educational Officers will be personally held responsible for incorrect information.
11. After procuring the Bank details please submit the Bank details of the total Awardees of your district to the Commissioner of School Education in Excel format by 20.10.2016.
12. It is informed that the venue is at Indira Gandhi Municipal Ground, Vijayawada, Krishna District.
PROFORMA TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE STUDENT FOR PRATIBHA AWARDS
1. Name of the Student :
2. Father / Guardian Name :
3. Phone number(Mobile No) :
4. Name of the School/address, where student appeared SSC examination :
5. Residential Address :
6. Name of the College / Institution where he/she is admitted for further
7. Name of the course pursuing now :
8. Admission No. :
9. Adhaar Card No. :
10. Name of the Bank :
11. Branch :
12. Account No. :
(*If bank account is not available, A new bank A/c should be opened by the student’s name only.)
13. IFSC Code :
14. MICR Code :
15. The Xerox copy of the 1st page of the latest bank passbook should be enclosed:
The above information is verified and found correct. Signature of the student Signature of the Head Master with stamp