AP Rc.45 Guidelines for Conduct of Teachers Training Programmes 2021

AP Rc.45 Guidelines for Conduct of Teachers Training Programmes: Proceedings of the State Project Director, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has given Proceedings Rc.No.45 on June 16, 2015, for Conduct of Training Programmes to In-Service Teachers and Certain Instructions, Guidelines and Financial Norms have issued along with this procedure. This proceedings details as follows.

Rc. No.45/SSA/A3/2015-2; Dated:16-06-2015
Subject: SSA, AP., Hyd-Guidelines for the conduct of Training Programmes for the year 2015-16-Certain Instructions-Issued. ,

Reference: Letter F.No.13-3/2015-EE-14,MHRD, EE-14 section, Dt.25-5-2015 from undersecretary to the Govt. India.

MHRD, GOI in the reference cited communicated the minutes of the 216th PAB meeting held on 5-2-2014 for approval of the Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPand B)of Andhra Pradesh. PAB approved budget of Rs.1802.1 Lakh towards teacher training as detailed below.

Refresher In service teacher training  at BRC/Mandal Level

InterventionsUnit CostPhysicalFinancialTo be released
a. Class I and II0.00545803229.02DIETs
b. Class III to V0.00568702343.51DIETs
c. Class VI to VIII0.00523197115.99B.Ed/IASE

In view of the above, the following guidelines are framed for utilization of the approved budget towards conduct of trainings. The guidelines are herewith communicated for undertaking trainings for the year 2015-16 effectively.

Instructions to DIETs for Conducting Training Programmes:

  1. DIETs shall utilise the budget allotted for Training programmes only for training programmes i.e., for providing training to District level RPs, and for providing training to teachers.
  2. After obtaining proper permission from SPO/SCERT training budget may be utilized, duly following the stipulated norms .
  3. While conducting training programmes, the services of District AMO may be utilized in proper way to make the. programme familiar and implement in the District .
  4. After the completion of Training Programme, Propor documentation may be prepared and submit to the SPO periodically.
  5. After completion of the training programme ar BRC level, the bills and vouchers may be obtained and submit to financial officer, DPO.
  6. Proper Monitoring shall be conducted to measure the out puts of training programme at School level and suggest the required needs.
  7. Budget can be utilised, as per the unit cast approved by MHRD without any deviation.
  8. To follow the guidelines the guidelines communicated by SPO officials and SCERT from time to time.
  9. Target and achievement – analysis report documentation should be maintained.

Out of the budget allotted to SCERT and DIET, 10% may be utilized towards SCERT/DIET administration and Management cost and the remaining 90% should be used for Training Programme cost.

SCERT and DIET must develop the whole annual calendar and Strategy in coordination with Pedagogy, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan. This has got the approval of the State Poject Director, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan., A.P., Hyderabad.

Download AP Rc.45 Guidelines for Conduct of Teachers Training Programmes

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

Leave a Comment