AP Schools & Teachers Rationalization Norms, Commissioner of school education, AP, Rc.No.4102,Date:13/05/2016: School Education -Rationalization of Schools, Posts and Staff – Under various managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad proposals – Information called for -Reg.
All the District Educational Officers are informed that the proposal for the Rationalization of schools is submitted to the Government after extensive consultations with Teachers M.L, Cs, Unions / Association representatives. The same is under consideration by the Government, before the issue of Government Order. A copy of the Rationalization proposals submitted to the Government is enclosed.
All the District Educational Officers are instructed to undertake the Rationalization exercise applying the proposed norms and submit potential scenarios of school Rationalization in their district. Aadhar Seeded Integrated U-DISE Data with cut off date 31.03.2016 may be utilized for arriving at the justification of staff.
The District Educational Officers are further instructed to consult the Dy.E.Os / M.E.Os who will be aware of the field level situation. The District status report as per the norms of staff pattern proposed in Table I-A, I-B, II-A, II-B, Ill-A, and III-B may be submitted by mail 14.05.2016, 5 P.M. positively.
Please submit specially the following in their report.AP Schools & Teachers Rationalization Norms:
1) Primary Schools that are to be consolidated
2) Resultant Number of Model Primary Schools
3) Number of S.A. / S.G.Ts / L.Ps / P.E.Ts that will be rendered surplus / deficit
4) Number of Upper Primary School that are likely to be upgraded as High Schools
5) Number of Upper Primary Schools that are likely to be downgraded as Primary Schools
6) Potential additional Model Primary Schools that will emerge due to downgrading Upper Primary Schools,
7) Number of unviable High Schools.
8) Number of exclusive English Medium High Schools that are to be established
9) A number of Success Schools that are to run with parallel Medium.