AP SSA Part Time Instructor Posts Recruitment 2021 Notification/ Art Education Posts Recruitment 2021, Health and Physical Education Posts Recruitment 2021 and Work Education Posts Recruitment 2021:
As Per Proceedings Rc.No.271, Dated: 30-05-2021, engaging Part Time Instructors in Art Education, Health and Physical Education and Work Education in the Upper Primary School/Upper Primary Sections of High Schools for the academic year 2021-16 in AP Schools.
Part time instructors for (a) Art Education (b) Health and Physical Education (c) Work Education shall be engaged in the Upper Primary Schools/ Upper Primary sections of High Schools where the enrollment in Upper Primary classes is more than 100.
For this purpose 6th to 8th classes in Upper Primary schools and 6th to 8th classes in High schools shall be considered. Accordingly, 5749 posts have been sanctioned in Annual plan of 2021-16 with required budget. AP SSA Part Time Instructor Posts
Part time instructors Post details:
Category wise no. of posts are as shown below.
- Art education: 1942 posts
- Health and Physical Education: 1696 posts
- Work Education: 2111 posts
Total no.of posts:5749 posts
The following guidelines are issued to fill up these posts at district level.
Eligibility criteria for AP SSA Part Time Instructor Posts
Age: No person shall be eligible for any post unless he/ she is above 18 years and below 39 years of age as on 01.07.2021. However, in case of SC/ST/BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in case of physically challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
A. Part-time instructor for Art Education:
- 10th class or its equivalent examination.
- Diploma or a certificate in drawing commercial art, fine arts and architecture. painting, sculpture, music, dance or a certificate in higher grade drawing certificate from a recognized institution and
- Posses technical teacher certificate of Government of Andhra Pradesh
B. Part-time instructor for Health and Physical Education:
- Intermediate Education/ Graduation and
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education / B.P.Ed. from a recognized institution.
C. Part-time instructor for Work Education:
- 3 year Diploma in Craft Technology or 3 year Diploma in Home Science offered by State Board of Technical Education & Training or 10th class or its equivalent examination
- Certificate in a trade viz., carpentry, weaving, sewing, tailoring, textile printing issued by any ITI DLTC from a recognized institution and
- Technical teacher certificate of Government of Andhra Pradesh
No person shall be eligible for any post unless he/ she is above 18 years and below 39 years of age as on 01.07.2021. However, in case of SC/ST/BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in case of physically challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
A honorarium of Rs. 6000/- per month shall be paid for all three posts. The District Project Officer shall release honorarium, of Part Time Instructors after receipt of monthly attendance certificate from the Head Masters of Schools concerned on or before 2nd of every month.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.