Engaging of VV’s, Engaging of Academic Instructors against the 2579 vacant posts in Telugu medium Primary and Upper Primary Sections in the state
PROCEEDINGS OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
RAJIV VIDYA MISSION (SSA), ANDHRA PRADESH. HYDERABAD.
Present; Smt.V.Usha Rani, LA.S
Rc.No. 310/RVM(SSA)/C2/2012. Dated;02-09-20 13.
Sub:- A.P. RVM (SSA) – Engaging of Academic Instructors against the 2579 vacant posts in Telugu medium Primary and Upper Primary Sections in the state – orders- issued – Regarding.
Ref:- Representations from the teachers unions and parents.
It is brought to the notice of the State Project Director, RVM (SSA) Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad that, there are 15046 teacher posts vacant across the state in Telugu medium schools resulting a big academic loss to the children in the academic year 2013-14. Teachers unions and parents are also representing the under signed to take necessary action in the matter.
|Title||Engaging of VV’s|
|Date||Date: 02-09-20 13|
|Subject||Engaging of Academic Instructors against the 2579 vacant posts in Telugu medium Primary and Upper Primary Sections in the state|
After careful consideration in view of the problems faced by the Telugu medium children due to non availability of teachers, all the Project Officers ofRVM (SSA) in the state are hereby permitted to engage 2579 Academic Instructors having B.Ed/D.Ed/TTC qualifications in the schools where there is highest Out of School Children identified and teacher less schools by constituting the following committee as per the annexure to this order.
- District Collector: Chairman.
- Project Officer, RVM (SSA): Member.
- District Educational Officer: Member.
- Principal, DIET: Member.
It is further informed that, the Academic Instructors shall be engaged for a period of 7 months i.e., from September 2013 to March 2014 by paying the honorarium ofRs 5000=00 per month duly meeting the budget provision from the NRSTC Head of concerned district.
While engaging the services of Academic Instructors the rule of reservation may also be followed. They are also informed that the Academic Instructors shall be terminated immediately as and when the regular teachers are posted or on 31.03.2014 whichever is earlier.
The honorarium to the said Academic Instructors shall be paid strictly as per the rules following by crediting the same in their bank accounts by adopting online method. The district wise sanctioned Academic Instructors list and guidelines is furnished along with proceedings. The expenditure shall be booked under NRSTC interventions of district concerned.
Further, the Project Officers are instructed to monitor the activities of said Academic. Instructors closely and send the compliance report regularly to the State Project Director.
Guidelines to District Educational Officers! Project Officers of RVM (SSA) on engaging of Academic Instructors for the year 2013-14.
- Academic Instructors shall be filled in Primary / Upper Primary schools only preference will be given in teacher less schools, single teacher schools and where there is highest Out of School Children are identified.
- Only candidates are eligible with TTC/D.Ed/B.Ed to work as Academic Instructors in primary, upper primary Schools
- The services of Academic Instructors may be engaged for 7 months only i.e. from September 2013 to March 2014.
- The services of Academic Instructors may be terminated immediately as and when the regular teachers are posted or on 31.03.2014 whichever is earlier.
- The honorarium of Rs 5000=00 per month meeting the budget from NRSTC/RSTC Head of concerned district.
- The DSC 1998 qualified candidates may be given preference.
- The District Educational Officer shall allot roster points for implementation of rule of reservation by arranging the schools in alphabetical order.
- After finalization of roster points, the approval of the District Collector shall be taken for engaging of Academic Instructors in the district.
- The Project Officer shall give a press note stating that the eligible candidates willing to work as Academic Instructor shall submit applications in theconcerned MRCs.
- If local candidates with D.Ed.lB.Ed/TTC qualifications are available in a habitation they shall be given priority to engage them as Academic Instructors without considering mandaI merit. ~
- If more no. of eligible candidates are available in the prescribed roster point, a merit list shall be prepared taking the marks in academic and professional qualifications in the ratio of 50:50 and the candidates shall be selected based on the merit.
- The MandaI Educational Officer shall communicate the list of selected candidates to the concerned SMCs for engaging of Academic Instructors. The Head Master of nearby school shall be given the responsibility to coordinate with the SMC concerned in engaging the Academic Instructors in respect of the schools where there is no regular teacher.
- All the Academic Instructors shall open bank accounts in any Nationalized bank and furnish the name of the bank with account number to the concerned MEOs.
- All the MEOs shall furnish the attendance details of Academic Instructors working in their concerned mandals to DPO, RVM by 2nd of every month without fail. If any MEO fails to furnish the attendance particulars of Academic Instructors by 2nd,action shall be initiated against such MEOs.
- The honorarium of Academic Instructors shall be transferred to the accounts directly from District Project Offices, RVM by 3rd of every month without fail duly obtaining the attendance particulars of Academic Instructors from the concerned MEOs.
- The data base of all Academic Instructors engaged in the district shall be maintained at District Project Office in the format communicated earlier.
- As per G.O.Ms.No. 90, Dated: 04-08-2009 Academic Instructors may be engaged from open category if the candidates are not available in the reserved category.
- The process of engaging of Academic Instructors shall be completed by 07th September 2013.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details