AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2021 for AP SSC Exams and download from BSE AP Official website: www.bse.ap.gov.in. Students who will attend the 10th class public examinations they can download their hall tickets from the website by login details.
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh announced the SSC Public examinations Time Table in December for the year 2021. The BSEAP clearly indicated that the students of the entire state may have follow the same methodology.
The admit cards for the class 10 SSC board examination would be released by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSE Andhra Pradesh). The admit cards are available now for the candidates on to the official website of AP BSE. The first exam will be on March 15 with First Language (Paper-I) and it will end on March 16 with Vocational Course (Theory) paper.
AP SSC Exams Schedule:
- 07.06.2021 First Language (Group-A) & First Language (Composite Course)
- 08.06.2021 Second Language or OSSC Main Language
- 09.06.2021 English
- 10.06.2021 Mathematics
- 11.06.2021 Physical Science
- 12.06.2021 Biological Science
- 14.06.2021 Social Studies
The SSC Public Exams will start from 07.06.2021 including other exams. All exams will be held from 9.300 AM to 12.00 Noon. This academic year approximately 1.5 lakhs students will be attended to SSC Pubic examinations March 2021. BSEAP Officials has declared to download the SSC Public exams March 2021 Hall Tickets from its Official website www.bse.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download their SSC March 2021 Hall Tickets from BSEAP Official Website.
Instructions to AP SSC Candidates: 1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing. 2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance. 4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992. 6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp. 8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination.
The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet.
Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write the main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper. 9. All candidates must appear for the exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise, their performance will be cancelled outright.
How to Download AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2021:
- First, please visit the BSEAP Official website: bse.ap.gov.in or Open the following given below appropriate Hall Ticket Download links
- Please select your district name.
- Please select your school
- Select your name
- and click on Download Hall Ticket Button.
Note: Please visit bseap official website, if the above provided links are broken.