BSEAP Officials have uploaded SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2019 Hall Tickets on their Official website BSEAP.ORG. Candidates who were applied for Supplementary Examinations June 2019 stream, they can download their hall tickets from its official website. Candidates are requested to should read the instructions given on the hall ticket. Please keep hall ticket while entering examination hall. In this page also “SSC Advanced Supplementary June 2019 Hall Tickets Download” link and instructions are provided below.
AP SSC Supplementary exams: From June 17 to 29
1. Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
2. Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
3. Candidates should write examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
4. Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after 5 minutes of commencement of the examination. Candidates are prohibited from:
i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
iv) Helping other candidates.
v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE:
1. Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
AP SSC supplementary, betterment exams 2019 hall tickets to be released at bseap.gov.in, check exam dates: The Andhra Pradesh supplementary examination will be held from June 17 to 29, 2019. The students who were unable to pass in the annual exams may appear for the supplementary examinations. As the examination will be held in a day or two, the board will release the admit card soon. The students can download the hall tickets from the official website, bieap.gov.in
How to Download SSC ASE 2019 Hall Tickets
Step 1. First go to Official website www.baseap.org.
Step 2. Click on “Download SSC ASE 2019 Hall Tickets” link.
Step 3. Then another window will be opened.
Step 4. After Select your District
Step 5. Select your School
Step 6. Select your Name
Step 7. Then, click on Download Hall Ticket Button.
Step 8. Print your hall ticket