AP SSC Supplementary exam Hall Ticket 2022 or AP 10th Class Supplementary exam hall ticket 2022 will be released by the Board of Secondary Education for appearing 10th Class Supplementary exams on its official website, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. Class 10 students who have registered for the Supplementary board examinations can check details and download the time table from the SSC official web page.
Directorate of Government Examination Andhra Pradesh, DGE AP will be released the Class 10 Supply exam hall tickets. The hall tickets can be downloaded from the official site of BSEAP. Schools affiliated to the Board can download the Hall ticket of the candidates registered to appear for the examination. All those students who will be appearing for their class 10 exam can download the admit card from the official website.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||AP SSC Supplementary exam Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download the AP 10th Supplementary exam Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||BSE AP will release AP 10th Class Supplementary exam Hall Ticket 2022 on its website|
|Exam Dates||July 6 to July 15, 2022|
|Hall ticket||Download Hall Ticket|
Candidates are requested to should read the instructions given on the hall ticket. Please keep hall ticket while entering examination hall. In this page also “SSC Advanced Supplementary Hall Tickets Download” link and instructions are provided below.
- Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
- Candidates should write examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
- Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after 5 minutes of commencement of the examination. Candidates are prohibited from:
- Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
- Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
- Receiving help from other candidates.
- Helping other candidates.
- Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
- Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
- Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
- Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
How to Download AP SSC Supplementary exam Hall Ticket 2022?
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh would release the AP SSC Supplementary exams Hall Ticket on its official website of BSE AP, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. Once the hall ticket will be declared, students will be able to download their hall ticket from the official weblink. For downloading the Supplementary exam hall ticket, student can follow the given simple tests.
- Visit the https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ Website
For downloading the hall tickets, 10th class students need to visit the official website, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on SSC Supply hall ticket link
Once you reach the official website, search for SSC Supplementary exam hall ticket link and click on it on the home page of BSE AP official website.
- Enter your details
When you click on the link, Supplementary exam hall ticket downloading web page will appear. In this enter your name along with date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Download SSC supply Hall Ticket
After clicking on the submit button, your 10th class Supplementary exam hall ticket will appear. Download your hall ticket in your device.
- Print the Hall Ticket
After downloading the 10th Supplementary exam hall ticket, student can take a print it and preserve it for future need.
AP 10th Supplementary Exams Time Table 2022
|06-07-2022||First Language (Group-A)|
|07-07-2022||First Language (Composite Course)|
|08-07-2022||Second Language or OSSC Main Language|
|14-07-2022||First Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)|
|04-07-2022||OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|15-07-2022||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|15-07-2022||SSC Vocational Course Theory|
Instructions to candidates
- Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet.
Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.