AP TCC/TTC Hall tickets 2020 released on its official web page of AP TCC/TTC Exams on BSEAP Web Portal. DGE AP has notified that the Technical Certificate Course (TCC) in Drawing Handloom Weaving and Tailoring and Embroidery in both Lower & Higher Grades Examinations, January 2020 will be conducted from 27.01.2020 to 30.01.2020 at the notified Examination Centres in the State.
The AP TCC/TTC Hall Tickets denoting the Centre Name, Time table and Roll No. of the candidates have been hosted on this office Web Site www.bseap.org to download their Hall Tickets by the Candidates and to appear for the Examinations.
Candidates shall bring their downloaded web hall tickets to the examination centre daily without fail. Otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to the examination. To avoid discomfort the candidates shall locate their examination centre in advance.
The candidates who opted in two trades shall appear only one trade, otherwise, his / her performance in both trades will be cancelled. The candidates pertaining to 81, 82 trades (tailoring and embroidery) shall bring their sewing machine, scissors, measuring tape etc.. And the candidates pertaining to 41, 42 trades (drawing) shall bring their pencils, colour pencils scale eraser etc.. To the exam centre.
How to Download the AP TCC /TTC Hall Tickets 2020:
- First visit the Official Website of AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 BSE AP Website: http://main.bseap.org/
- In this website, search for the “AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall tickets” and click on it
- Then, AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
- In this AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall tickets web Page, Enter the required information in the fields like., your trade, your Name and Date of Birth
- Then, Click on the Submit Button
- Your AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen and Download the AP TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall ticket
- Take a print the TS TCC /TTC Exams 2020 Hall ticket and preserve it for future reference AP TCC /TTC Exams Hall tickets 2020