How to Apply for AP TTC, BSE AP has issued the AP TTC Technical Teacher’s Certificate 42 days summer training course 2020 admissions notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into AP Technical Certificate Course (TCC) Admissions.
AP TTC 42 days summer training Course will be conducted in Vishakapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Ananthapuram, Kadapa 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020. TTC Trades/TCC Trades. The date of commencement of 42 days Technical Teachers Certificate Practical Summer Training Course in above said Districts from 22-06-2020 in the following Trades.
|Title||AP Technical Teachers Certificate Summer training course|
|Category||How to apply|
|Subject||How to Apply for AP TTC Technical Teachers Certificate Summer training course (TCC) 2020|
|Online Submission||05-06-2020 to 15-06-2020|
|Course Duration||from 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020|
Candidates are invited to join the Technical Teachers Certificate – 42 days Summer Training Course 2020. Candidates should submit the online applications through the official website from 05-06-2020 to 15-06-2020.
Eligibility for AP TTC
Candidates should be 18 years of age as on 01-06-2020 and not exceeding 45 years. Candidates must have a 10th grade or equivalent.
- In respect of technical qualifications, in related trade
- ‘Technical Certificate Course (TCC) – Lower Grade Certificate issued by the Government Examination Directors in the relevant Trade OR State Board of Technical Education & Training (S.B.T.E.T), Andhra Pradesh
- National Trade Certificate issued by the ITIs recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh OR
- Certificates issued by the National Institute of Handloom Weaving or the Department of Industries and Commerce
- Vocal Certificates in Karnatic Music issued by Telugu University OR
- Should have equivalent certificates.
Required Documents for applying
Candidates should scan the following Academic certificates required for this course and upload at the time of online application submission
- Technical certificates and
- Photo & Signature of the Candidate
- Scan and upload.
This course is not allowed to apply under any circumstances after 15 pm on 15-06-2020.
Technical Teachers Certificate – 42 Days Summer Training Course 2020 ‘Conducted from 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020 at the following 05 centres (42 days) 1. Vishakapatnam, 2. Guntur, 3. Kadapa, 4. Kakinada, 5. Ananthapuram
Submit Online Applications: 05-06-2020 to 15-06-2020
AP TTC Course duration: from 22-06-2020 to 02-08-2020
How to apply for Technical Teachers’ Certificate Course 2020:
Candidate should follow the following steps for submissions of online application form
- Step 1. Go to the Official Website Board of Secondary Education, AP: www.bseapporg
- Step 2. Click on online Application for ‘TTC 42 DAYS SUMMER TRAINING COURSE,2020′ from quick links.
- Step 3. Download ‘Instructions for online application’ and go through the instructions.
- Step 4. Enter the candidate particulars and upload Photo and Signature.
- Step 5. Attach one Scanned copy of S.S.C. or its equivalent.
- Step 6. Attach one Scanned copy of Technical qualification concerned as specified in the list.
- Step 7. Verify whether the particulars and photo & signature are correctly entered/uploaded
- Step 8. Submit the application
- Step 9. Take print out in duplicate
The last date to apply for AP TTC Course is 15-06-2020 till 5 PM.
Handover the downloaded application form along with attested copies of Academic & Technical qualification to the District Educational Officer concerned from 05-06-2020 to 15-06-2020 for admission into the course. Original certificates of both Academic qualification & Technical qualification have to be submitted for verification purpose and after completion of verification, they may be taken back. The applications received without necessary attachments or after 16-06-2020 will summarily be rejected.
Candidates coming from outside State should obtain the prior permission of Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Amaravati for appearing TTC 42 days Summer Training Course, 2020 for admission into course.
For any queries, contact on phone in office timings i.e. from 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM to I. Sri K. Srinivasulu, Deputy Commissioner-91770 02464 or II. Sri P.S.R.K.Lingeswara Rao, Assistant Commissioner-91770 02451 or III. Sri R. Sasi Kumar, Superintendent-9908083660.
For any Technical Support, contact on phone during office timings i.e. 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM to 80748 13191 .