School Management Committees SMCs Strengthening instructions-Community Mobilization. Guidelines for strengthening of the School Management Committees. TS Schools SMC strengthening Guidelines, Telangana Schools School management committee strengthening Guidelines
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, TELANGANASTATE, HYDERABAD
Sub: Telangana SSA, Hyderabad – Community Mobilization – strengthening of the School Management Committees (SMCs) -Certain instructions issued – Regarding.
l.This office Proc. Re. No.382/IE/T8/TSSA/2016, Dated: 11.01.2017.
2. This office Proc. Re. No.382/IE/T8/TSSA/2016, Dated: 25.01.2017.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Officers of SSA in the State is invited to the references read above and they are requested to take necessary action for strengthening of the School Management Committees as follows:
- Uploading of the information about SMCs names & Phone Numbers etc in the child info website.
- Downloading best practices from the SHAGUN web site.
- To Form Committees at Mandal and District level.
- To prepare handbooks by involving PR functionaries which is a guiding factor for future interaction.
- Built-up a relationship between school & Society effectively.
- Best practices to be followed in the Schools for improvement of academic standards.
- To involve Gram Panchayat/ Mandal Parishad in the Development of School systems at the local level.
- Modernizing the schools with the participation of teachers, SMCs and students.