AP Junior Lineman Result 2021: Andhra Pradesh, APEPDCL and APSPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2020 announced. Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) and Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) have declared the result of Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr.II) on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM recruitment process can visit the official website of APEPDCL – apeasternpower.com or APSPDCL – apspdcl.in to – check and download their result.
The selected candidates need to report at the respective division office and take the appointment orders duly producing the hall ticket and any Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card or Licence etc., which contains photos to avoid impersonation.
|Name of the recruitment||AP JLM Result 2021|
|Title||APEPDCL Junior Lineman Result 2021|
|Subject||APEPDCL Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited has released the AP JLM Result|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lineman|
|Official Web portal||https://www.apeasternpower.com/|
Candidates are required to report to the Executive Engineer in the Operation Division Office without fail. Further, they need to report for duty at the respective Village Secretariat/ Ward Secretariat as mentioned in his appointment order without fail. The APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JLM Result can be obtained from the official website
How to check APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Result:
- Go to the official website of APEPDCL apeasternpower.com OR APSPDCL apspdcl.in.
- On the homepage click on the link which reads “APEPDCL JLM Result” or “APSPDCL JLM Result”
- It will direct to a new page of the APEPDCL / APSPDCL website.
- Choose your district. Press Control + F (Ctrl+F) and type your registration number/name.
- Your APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JLM Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JLM Result for future reference
Instructions to the JLM Grade II Selected candidates:
- Candidates are requested to check their name in the list of selected candidates.
- If he is selected, then check the Operation Division to which he is allotted which is printed in the last column against their name.
- Please see the address of the Division Office in the District-wise, Division-wise addresses list.
- Please note down the address and take a print out of the formats (Attestation Forms, Physical Fitness and Undertaking) to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Please report at the respective Division Office and take the appointment orders duly producing the hall ticket and any Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card or Licence etc., which contains Photo to avoid impersonation.
- Please fill in the formats which were downloaded i.e. (i) Medical fitness certificate (ii) Attestation Certificate and (iii) Undertaking letter as mentioned in para (IV) above and submit at the Division Office within 15 days.
- The Candidates are requested to act as stated above and report to the Executive Engineer in the Operation Division Office on 1st October 2020 without fail.
- Further, they are requested to report for duty at the respective Village Secretariat/ Ward Secretariat as mentioned in his appointment order, on 2nd October 2020 without fail.
Job Chart Of Energy Assistant
- Ensuring New power connections to the poor households as per the data collected by the Village Volunteers
- Identification of power supply problems, short circuit points, and transformers failures 10 run the Water Supply Schemes effectively
- Identification of street lights without me less and without switching points and erection
- Controlling authorized power use by the households
- Reconciliation of monthly power bill and actual consumption and suggest ways to reduce power bill He She shall conduct an energy audit on a quarterly basis
- She shall be the store in-charge for O&M related to street lights and water supply schemes maintenance
- Identification of loose and hanging wires to avoid the power breakdowns and unforeseen accidents
- Regular tree cutting for proper power supply and identification of dar poles ard inform the same to Electricity Department for rectification.
- Awareness creation on Energy-efficient practices.
- All grievances related to street lights shall be redressed utilizing the services of electrical worker available in the village with the supporting of Panchayat Secretary.
- The energy assistant shall monitor the O&M complaints regarding LED lights along with the concerned agency.
- Maintenance of transformers in coordination with the Electricity Department
- A meter reading of IT services, recording and submission when entrusted to him
- Disconnection and reconnection of services as and when ordered In the Assistant Engineer Operation of the section concerned
- Helping DISCOM style in releasing of new services
- Helping the DISCOM staff in patrolling the LT Lines rectification of defects and maintenance
- Noticing and reporting of direct tapings, cases of pilferage of energy and other malpractices notice in his jurisdiction, to the Lineman of the area concerned
- Switch ON OFF street lights.
- Assistance in transformer and other equipment maintenance.
- All other works entrusted by the superior offices from time to time apart from use of calls, breakdowns and consumer complaints should be obeyed by the Energy Assistant Grade ll.
- Should maintain a diary of work done every day to be reviewed by the Village Panchayath Authorities.
- In emergencies, jurisdiction should not be served and all staff has to rise as one man to tackle the emergency and work to restore total anomaly.
- Energy Assistants Grade-II should uphold dignity and image of the DISCOM and strive hard for the benefit of the DISCOM and consumer satisfaction.
- Any other work) entrusted to him by the superiors of DISCOM or by the Village Panchayat authorities.
- Each Energy Assistant should maintain a diary of work done each day for review by the Village Panchayat Authorities.
- LM Grade 2 candidates have to attend to the works related to Gram Panchayat and Meter readings etc.,
In Tribal Areas:
- Monitoring community switch points
- 3 wire reconciliation work for LED lights
- Geography based planning for erecting electricity poles in the Tribal Areas