Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited has given the APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021 notification on its official website, apeasternpower.com. Applications are invited Online through APEPDCL Website recruitment.apeasternpower.com from the eligible candidates for filling up the JLM Grade II (Energy Assistants) on consolidating pay to work in Village secretariats/Ward Secretariats in various Districts.
The desired eligible candidates may apply Online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Candidates should go through the official notification to know details like eligibility conditions, selection process, how to apply and fees payment etc.
There are 390 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates applying for the posts should not be of less than 18 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on July 1. There is relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST and BT candidates.
A candidate should be Class 10 pass with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring and Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW and SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
One of the important eligibility criteria for the job is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who want to apply for the job must complete the registration process as early as possible. The application fees can be paid only online mode. In case you want to apply, visit APEPDCL website and follow the instructions provided.
|Name of the recruitment||AP JLM Recruitment 2021|
|Title||APEPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2021|
|Subject||APEPDCL Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited has given the AP JLM Notification|
|Name of the Department||Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited (APEPDCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lineman|
|No of Posts||398|
|Official Web portal||https://www.apeasternpower.com/|
|Last date to apply||24-09-2021|
There is reservation for local canddiates in the job. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari) and Eluru (West Godavari) will be regarded as local area. (check details in notification)
- JLM Junior Lineman((Energy Assistants).
- Scale of Pay: 15585-25200 (15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200).
- Total No. of Vacancies: 398
- The candidate should be sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- The candidate’s character and antecedents are such as to qualify them for such service.
- The candidate should possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz. Secretary of the Institute/Board for accepting his application.
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- For in-service Contract Workers working in APDISCOMS, the age at the time of entry into the organization as Contract Worker will be considered.
- No person shall be eligible if he has crossed 60 years of age (superannuation age)
Applicant must pay Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) towards Application processing fee in respect of OC/BC candidates and in respect of SC & ST the application process fee is Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only).
Mode of Payment of fee :
Candidate has to visit the website to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of the application.
How to Apply for APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on APEPDCL Website. The Candidate has to logon to the website http:// www.apeasternpower.com (OR) https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com and click on the link on APPLY ONE link to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants shall invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application and payment of fee, the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Exam Pattern/Scheme of Exam:
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
Details of Written Examination:
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure-II.
- Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall Ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Date of examination: The written examination for recruitment of JLM Junior Lineman., will be held from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
For the APEPDCL Junior Lineman Posts, The evaluation shall be done as follows:
- Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks: 80 marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules : OC: 40%; BC: 35%; SC/ST: 30%; PH: 30%
- Weightage Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis and who qualify in the Written Test: 20 marks (maximum) as indicated at item ‘C’.
- The eligible candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
- The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 30.08.2021.
- Last date for payment of Fee is 24.09.2021.
- Last date for submission of Application is 24.09.2021.