APOSS Inter Admission 2023 or AP Open Inter Admission 2023 notification has been released by by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society on its official website, https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
Candidates who want to join in Open Intermediate can check details and submit the AP Open School Inter online application at APOSS official website.
In the ever-evolving landscape of education, opportunities for students are continually expanding. One such opportunity is the APOSS Inter Admission 2023.
APOSS Inter Admission 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) is a renowned institution that offers open and distance learning programs.
APOSS Inter Admission 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students who seek flexible and accessible education. Let’s explore the benefits and requirements of this admission process.
AP Open School Inter Admission 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) has started the AP Open School Inter Admission 2023-24. The application period is from July 26, 2023 to October 5, 2023.
AP Open Inter Admission 2023
The AP government has established its own Open School Society for admission into intermediate various courses to be offered in the Open School Distance Education System.
It is a great opportunity to drop out students to continue their education. The APOSS has been dedicated for Andhra Pradesh state only. The AP Open School Society that is APOSS will be for AP Open School admissions.
APOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education;
and to other children/ persons desirous of pursuing school level education through open and distance learning (ODL) mode by offering courses and programmes of general education, life enrichment and vocational education up to pre-degree level.
AP Open School Admissions 2023
APOSS State Director inaugurated the process for distance education inter admissions conducted under the auspices of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society. Admissions and for more details visit the official website.
APOSS Inter Admission Notification 2023
The APOSS Director has given APOSS admission notification for this academic year for admission into 10th class (SSC) and Intermediate courses through distance mode in their Open school study centres. The candidates can apply for 10th class and intermediate courses.
The enrolled students have to appear for the examination conducted by APOSS. There will be separate study material and examination pattern for open school system candidates. The degrees will be considered on par with regular candidates.
APOSS Inter Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following are the eligibility criteria for APOSS Inter Admission 2023:
- The candidate must have passed the SSC examination or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years of age on or before the 1st day of July of the academic year for which admission is sought.
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the admission||AP Open School Inter Admission 2023|
|Title||APOSS Inter Admission 2023 Notification|
|Subject||AP Open Inter Admission 2023 notification|
|APOSS Inter Admission||APOSS Inter Admission Application Form (link)|
|APOSS SSC Admission||APOSS SSC Admission Application Form (link)|
APOSS Inter is not eligible for NEET UG
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.*
A.P. State Open School Society as the preferred option for continuing your studies. It offers courses in Open and Distance Learning mode (ODL).
The courses are recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Department of Personnel Training, Government of India for the purpose of Higher Studies and Employment anywhere in India.
The Programme and course material are in Self Learning Mode so that working Men, Women and those who are away from studies over a long period of time can study on their own.
The 30-day Contact Program is arranged only on Sundays and other Public Holidays at Study centres to enable the learners to clarify their doubts with subject counsellors. This opportunity, enhance their knowledge /Qualifications and prosper in life.
APOSS mission is providing pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
It provides continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
AP Open Inter Admission Last Date
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) has increased the deadline for admission to the 10th standard and intermediate courses till 15-09-2023.
AP Open Inter Admissions 2023
- Due to financial difficulties and family problems, middle school students are able to continue their education.
- Applications for admission to the Intermediate Entries under the aegis of the Andhra Pradesh Universal Vidyapeetham
- Inter Registration Fee: 200/-, 1400 for Inter OCs and Others have to pay Rs.1100.
- Applications must be paid online at AP Online based on the number of applications received online.
APOSS Inter Admission Fee
|Intermediate Course||Registration Fee||Admission Fee|
|SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories||Rs.200||Rs.1100/-|
Entry Requirements at Intermediate Level
|(i) Minimum age supporting documents||15 years as on 31st August of the year of registration. Original copy of the Certificate of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination having a record of the Date of Birth along with Two attested Xerox copies.|
|(ii) Minimum educational qualifications||Pass in S.S.C from a recognized board.|
|(iii) Proof of residence in Telangana||If Passed SSC from other State/Country proof of Residence should be enclosed in case of learners from other States/ Country.|
AP Open Inter Admission Process
- A maximum of 200 learners can be admitted to an accredited Institution (AI) for Intermediate.
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only.
- The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations at an AI center.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs).
APOSS Inter Admission Online Apply
To apply for APOSS Inter Admission 2023, the candidate must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of APOSS at https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “APOSS Inter Admission 2023” link.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Required Documents for AP Open inter admission online apply
The application form and the required documents can be downloaded from the APOSS website. The following documents are required for APOSS Inter Admission 2023:
- SSC mark sheet or its equivalent examination
- Transfer certificate
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
APOSS Inter Fee Structure
Fee Structure for Intermediate Admission: The admission fee payable for the Intermediate course is given in Table 2.5 (B) below. Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
|Intermediate Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories|
|a) Registration Fee||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
|b) Admission Fee|
(i) Up to 5 subjects
|(ii) for additional subject||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
|(iii) Change of Subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
AP Open Inter Features
- Eligible for Central or State government Jobs.
- Eligible for Higher studies i.e., Inter, Degree, EAMCET, B.Tech, Medicine, Agriculture, Law etc., and abroad also.
- These courses are useful to govt/ private employees eligible for promotions.
- APOSS Inter Passed with 50% Marks General Candidates and 45% Marks SC/ST/PHC candidates are eligible for appearing the DEECET.
- Date of birth once given in the admission form will not be changed on any reason.
- Those learners who enrolled in Elementary/U.P/Higher/High Schools and Dropouts must compulsorily submit T.C/Record Sheet.
- DOB certificate will not be accepted to such learners only never enrolled learners in School should be allowed to submit DOB.
- If any learner admitted hiding the information of School Study and submitted DOB proof instead of T.C./Record Sheet and found guilty subsequently his/her performance will be cancelled without notice.
APOSS Inter Admission 2023 offers a pathway to academic success, providing flexibility, diverse course options, and recognized qualifications. Whether you’re a high school graduate or someone returning to education later in life, APOSS is your gateway to a brighter future.