APOSS SSC Admission 2023 or AP Open SSC Admission 2023 notification has been released by by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society on its official website, https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
Candidates who want to join in Open 10th can check details and submit the AP Open School SCC online application at APOSS official website.
In the ever-evolving landscape of education, opportunities for students are continually expanding. One such opportunity is the APOSS SSC Admission 2023.
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) has paved the way for countless individuals to pursue their dreams of education.
APOSS SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Admission for 2023 is now open, offering a golden opportunity for students to embark on an academic journey like no other.
APOSS SSC Admission
APOSS SSC Admission is the gateway to attain a recognized secondary education certificate through the open schooling system in Andhra Pradesh.
This program provides an alternative platform for individuals who couldn’t complete their regular schooling due to various reasons, enabling them to pursue their studies and acquire an SSC certificate.
AP Open School Admission 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) is conducting admissions for SSC (Class 10) for the academic year 2023-24. The admissions will be open from July 27, 2023 to September 15, 2023.
APOSS SSC Admission Notification 2023
APOSS SSC Admission Notification 2023 has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society on its official website, https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/ for AP Open SSC Admission.
Eligible and interested candidates can check details and submit the APOSS Application form or complete the APOSS Inter SSC Online Registrations on its official website.
Before filling the application candidates can download the AP Open School SSC Inter Application form and fill the application
AP Open School Admissions 2023
APOSS State Director inaugurated the process for distance education inter and tenth class admissions conducted under the auspices of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society.
1,077 study centers have been set up across the state for this purpose. Admissions to complete Inter and Ten in Distance Education system can be obtained by contacting the respective Centers.
|Name of the admission||AP Open School SSC Admission 2023|
|Title||APOSS SSC Admission 2023 Notification|
|Subject||AP Open SSC Admission 2023 notification|
|APOSS Inter Admission||APOSS Inter Admission Application Form (link)|
|APOSS SSC Admission||APOSS SSC Admission Application Form (link)|
AP Open 10th Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to APOSS SSC, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must have passed the fifth class examination from a recognized school.
- They must have been born on or after 02-08-2007.
- They must have a valid caste certificate, if applicable.
Entry Requirements for APOSS SSC
|(i)Minimum age supporting documents||14 years as on 31st August.|
(i) Transfer Certificate/Record Sheet (with two attested Xerox copies) showing applicant‟s date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools the transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate should be signed by the Head of the institution while in the case of Private schools it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of Govt. i.e., Dy.E.O/District Educational Officer OR (ii) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority /District office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths /Tahasildar (with two attested Xerox copies) Concerned.
|(ii)Minimum educational qualifications||NIL|
(i) However, a candidate may submit a self-declaration that he/she has sufficient knowledge and is capable of studying class X.
(ii) If a candidate has studied certain classes in a school he has to produce T.C/Record Sheet to that effect.
|(iii) Proof of residence||To be furnished from the Tahasildar /Competent Municipal Authority concerned in case of learners from other States/Country.|
AP Open SSC Online Apply
The application form for APOSS SSC Admission 2023 can be downloaded from the APOSS website. The filled-in application form must be submitted along with the required documents to the nearest APOSS Accredited Institution (AI).
To apply for APOSS SSC Admission 2023, the candidate must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of APOSS at https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “APOSS SSC Admission 2023” link.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Documents Required for AP Open 10th admission
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:
- Photocopy of the fifth class examination certificate
- Photocopy of the caste certificate, if applicable
- Passport size photograph
APOSS SSC Fee
|SSC Course||Registration Fee||Admission Fee|
|SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories||Rs.200||Rs.900/-|
AP Open 10th Admission Process
OPEN SCHOOL Prospectus can be obtained from AI Centres only published by APOSS. A maximum of 200 learners can be admitted to an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC. Enrolment shall be made on a first come first serve basis.
Tips for applying for APOSS SSC Admission 2023
- Start preparing your application form early.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee on time.
- Keep a track of the important dates.
AP Open School 10th Class Registration
The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc., and submission of filled in the application are given below: 1.
- The prescribed fee structure for admission is given in Section 2.5.
- The admissions will be made based on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
- Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
- Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
- Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at the “AP ONLINE” center, by paying the requisite fee.
- Take the Admission fee receipt from AP ONLINE and preserve it for future reference.
- One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission.
- The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
- The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of the ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at the District level.
- The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
- Date of birth once given in the admission form will not be changed for any reason.
- Those learners who enrolled in Elementary /UP/Higher/ High Schools and Dropouts must compulsorily submit a TC/ Record Sheet.
- DOB certificate will not be accepted to such learners only never enrolled learners in School should be allowed to submit DOB.
- If any learner admitted hiding the information of School Study and submitted DOB proof instead of T.C./Record Sheet and found guilty subsequently his/her performance will be canceled without notice.
- Read the instructions given in the prospectus carefully and fill the application form.
- Do not leave any column or row blank in the Application Form for Admission.
- Do submit application Form for Admission with the supporting documents.
- Do not get influenced by unauthorized agencies who falsely guarantee your success.
- Do not pay extra amount for admission or examination over and above the prescribed fee as mentioned in the PROSPECTUS.
- Do attend the Personal Contact Programme (PCPs) in each subject which AIs have to provide on a compulsory basis in a year.
- You have to write three exams and three Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) in each subject (wherever applicable) as you may not be permitted to write the Public Examination and/or your result may be declared as „INCOMPLETE” without writing three exams or submission of TMAs in a proper manner.
- Do not indulge in any unfair means such as copying, impersonation, etc.,
1. Freedom: To Learn With a motto to reach out and reach all, Open School follows the principle of freedom to learn i.e., what to learn, when to learn, how to learn, learning to learn, relearn, and even when to appear for the examination is decided by you. There is no restriction of time, place and pace of learning.
2. Flexibility: The Open School provides flexibility with respect to:
3. Choice of Subject: You can choose the subject of your choice from the given list keeping in view the criteria.
4. Admission: You can take admission through Accredited Institutions, abbreviated as AIs (Study Centers). Science learners should take admission in Junior Colleges only.
5. Examination: Open School Public Examinations are held twice a year. Nine examination chances are offered in five years. You have to appear for your first examination only after completion of the first academic year of your admission.
3. Relevance: The Open School courses and programmes are functional, useful in daily life and they also set the pathway for further studies in both academic and vocational streams.
4. Transfer of Credit: The Open School acknowledges previous knowledge of learners who passed in certain subjects by allowing Transfer of Credit up to two subjects passed from the Boards of Secondary Education/Board of Intermediate Education, other State Open Schools/NIOS recognized by respective State/Central Government. Details are given in Section 2.3.
5. Recognized Quality Education: The Open School takes conscious steps to provide quality education. The Govt. has vested authority with Open School to conduct SSC/ Intermediate Public Examinations and issue pass certificate which is equivalent to the SSC/ Intermediate of Formal Boards.
APOSS SSC Fee Structure
Admission fee payable for Secondary course/SSC is given in Table-2.5 (A) below. Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
|SSC Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories|
|a) Registration Fee||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|b) Admission Fee|
(i) Up to 5 subjects
|(ii) for additional subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|(iii) Change of Subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. For claiming fee concession under SC/ST/BC/ Minorities /Ex-Servicemen and differently-abled persons, the candidate should enclose supporting documents as per rules given in Table-4.
The above admission fee includes the cost of study materials, personal contact programme, identity card Supporting Documents required from the Concessional Categories claiming fee Concession.
Embarking on the journey of APOSS SSC Admission 2023 is a significant step toward achieving your academic aspirations.
This open schooling system provides a flexible, accessible, and recognized path to obtain your SSC certificate. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; enroll today and pave the way for a brighter future!