APOSS SSC Inter Admission Online Registrations 2020 & Submit Application form, APOSS Inter SSC Online Registrations, AP Open School SSC Inter Application form download. APOSS SSC – Inter Admissions 2020 Notification, Last date for application form submission.
APOSS SSC & Intermediate ONLINE Admissions Schedule. Eligibility criteria for AP Distance SSC Inter Admissions, Fee Structure for AP Open SSC Inter admissions, Exam fee for AP Open School/Distance/ Open Inter and SSC Exams.
AP Open School Admissions 2020
AP Open School Admissions 2020 begin: APOSS State Director inaugurated the process for distance education inter and tenth class admissions conducted under the auspices of Andhra Pradesh Open School Society.
1,077 study centers have been set up across the state for this purpose. Admissions to complete Inter and Ten in Distance Education system can be obtained by contacting the respective centers.
- The deadline for online Applying is October 10.
- October 15 is to pay admission fee,
- Last Date to submission of applications: October 31 with a late fee,
- Applications should be submitted by November 5 with a late fee of Rs.200.
- Admissions and for more details visit the official website www.apopenschool.org.
Procedure for Admission:
APOSS SSC Inter Admissions & Online Registrations:
a) SSC: OPEN SCHOOL Prospectus can be obtained from AI Centres only published by APOSS. A maximum of 200 learners can be admitted to an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC. Enrolment shall be made on a first come first serve basis.
b) Intermediate: A maximum of 200 learners can be admitted to an accredited Institution (AI) for Intermediate.
1. The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
2. Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations at an AI center.
3. Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs).
Key dates for SSC & Intermediate:
Important Dates for APOSS SSC & Intermediate ON-LINE Admissions:
Issue of Prospectus, Application Forms: 10.09.2020 to 10.10.2020
The last date to apply is 10-10-2020
APOSS SSC Inter Admissions & Online Registrations:
The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc., and submission of filled in the application are given below:
1. The prescribed fee structure for admission is given in Section 2.5. The admissions will be made based on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
2. Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
3. Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
4. Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at the “AP ONLINE” center, by paying the requisite fee.
5. Take the Admission fee receipt from AP ONLINE and preserve it for future reference.
6. One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission. The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
7. The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of the ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at the District level.
8. The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
Eligibility/Entry Requirements: APOSS SSC Inter Admissions & Online Registrations:
a) Entry Requirements at SSC:
|(i)Minimum age supporting documents||14 years as on 31st August. (i) Transfer Certificate/Record Sheet (with two attested Xerox copies) showing applicant‟s date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools the transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate should be signed by the Head of the institution while in the case of Private schools it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of Govt. i.e., Dy.E.O/District Educational Officer OR (ii) Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority /District office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths /Tahasildar (with two attested Xerox copies) Concerned.|
|(ii)Minimum educational qualifications||NIL (i) However, a candidate may submit a self-declaration that he/she has sufficient knowledge and is capable of studying class X. (ii) If a candidate has studied certain classes in a school he has to produce T.C/Record Sheet to that effect.|
|(iii)Proof of residence||To be furnished from the Tahasildar /Competent Municipal Authority concerned in the case of learners from other States/countries.|
NOTE: Date of birth once given in the admission form will not be changed for any reason.
(a) Those learners who enrolled in Elementary /U.P/Higher/ High Schools and Dropouts must compulsorily submit a T.C/Record Sheet. DOB certificate will not be accepted to such learners only never enrolled learners in School should be allowed to submit DOB.
(b) If any learner admitted hiding the information of School Study and submitted DOB proof instead of T.C./Record Sheet and found guilty subsequently his/her performance will be canceled without notice.
b) Entry Requirements at Intermediate Level:
|(i). Minimum age supporting documents||15 years as on 31st August of the year of registration. Original copy of the Certificate of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination having a record of the Date of Birth along with Two attested Xerox copies.|
|(ii). Minimum educational qualifications||Pass in S.S.C from a recognized board. (*)|
|(iii). Proof of residence in Telangana||If Passed SSC from other State/Country proof of Residence should be enclosed in case of learners from other States/ Country.|
Admission Process and Online Registrations:
The learner has to obtain Prospectus cum Application Form free of cost from the Accredited Institute (Study Centre) of his/her choice.
1. Go through the Prospectus thoroughly. After satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects, fill in two sets of Application Forms (Original and Duplicate), in the Prospectus at Appendix-A/B. (SSC or Intermediate).
2. After scrutinizing the application thoroughly, the AI Coordinator shall attest applications with signature and seal, while retaining the original copy of Application.
3. Learners need not have to pay any amount at AI Centre.
4. Bring the Duplicate application copy to the „AP ONLINE‟ center, pay Registration cum Admission Fee and upload the ON-LINE application. For utilizing AP ONLINE you will have to pay Rs. 30/-.
5. The AP ONLINE center shall give you a Printout copy of the ON-LINE registered application along with Fee receipt. Submit the ON-LINE printout copy of the application at AI Centre.
6. The AI Coordinator should submit the ON-LINE Registered Applications along with enclosures to the District Coordinator viz., the Original copy of Applications along with Proof of Date of Birth*, Educational Qualification, Integrated Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, and Disability Certificate, etc. wherever applicable.
7. The Admission Committee shall carry out corrections if any in ON-LINE basing on enclosures.
8. ON-LINE Registration of application does not give any guarantee of Admission.
9. The Admission Committee constituted by DEO shall scrutinize all applications and confirm admissions.
10. The Incomplete Application, without Photo, Signature, and enclosures shall summarily be rejected.
11. The Admission Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to some other purpose.
12. The learner should not take admissions at a time in more than one center and it leads to cancellation of the admission besides taking action against him/her.
13. If any AI Coordinator/Middle Man/AP ONLINE Centre persons ask excessive fees than the prescribed fee, immediately inform to Grievance/Vigilance monitoring cell at O/o the Director, APOSS, Guntur by complaining to the following contact numbers:0863-2239151.
Date of Birth certificate issued by Panchayat/Municipal/Revenue Proof is allowed to learners who have never enrolled in any Elementary/High School by submitting with self-declaration and Notary through AI Coordinator.
- Read the instructions given in the prospectus carefully and fill the application form.
- Do not leave any column or row blank in the Application Form for Admission.
- Do submit application Form for Admission with the supporting documents.
- Do not get influenced by unauthorized agencies who falsely guarantee your success.
- Do not pay extra amount for admission or examination over and above the prescribed fee as mentioned in the PROSPECTUS.
- Do attend the Personal Contact Programme (PCPs) in each subject which AIs have to provide on a compulsory basis in a year.
- You have to write three exams and three Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) in each subject (wherever applicable) as you may not be permitted to write the Public Examination and/or your result may be declared as „INCOMPLETE” without writing three exams or submission of TMAs in a proper manner.
- Do not indulge in any unfair means such as copying, impersonation, etc.,
A learner, seeking admission into SSC/Intermediate (APOSS) courses during 2020-18, can appear the first time only in March/April 2020 Public Examination. The Pass Outs of SSC March/June 2020 seeking admission into Intermediate are eligible to write only 1-4 Exams in March/April 2020 Public Examinations. A 2-year gap is mandatory to issue Intermediate Pass certificate from the date of issue of SSC pass certificate
1. Freedom: To Learn With a motto to „reach out and reach all‟, Open School follows the principle of freedom to learn i.e., what to learn, when to learn, how to learn, learning to learn, relearn, and even when to appear for the examination is decided by you. There is no restriction of time, place and pace of learning.
2. Flexibility: The Open School provides flexibility with respect to:
3. Choice of Subject: You can choose the subject of your choice from the given list keeping in view the criteria.
4. Admission: You can take admission through Accredited Institutions, abbreviated as AIs (Study Centers). Science learners should take admission in Junior Colleges only.
5. Examination: Open School Public Examinations are held twice a year. Nine examination chances are offered in five years. You have to appear for your first examination only after completion of the first academic year of your admission.
3. Relevance: The Open School courses and programmes are functional, useful in daily life and they also set the pathway for further studies in both academic and vocational streams.
4. Transfer of Credit: The Open School acknowledges previous knowledge of learners who passed in certain subjects by allowing Transfer of Credit up to two subjects passed from the Boards of Secondary Education/Board of Intermediate Education, other State Open Schools/NIOS recognized by respective State/Central Government. Details are given in Section 2.3.
5. Recognized Quality Education: The Open School takes conscious steps to provide quality education. The Govt. has vested authority with Open School to conduct SSC/ Intermediate Public Examinations and issue pass certificate which is equivalent to the SSC/ Intermediate of Formal Boards vide G.O. Rt. No. 723, School Education (Budget-SSA) Dept., Dt:27.09.2008. (SSC Course) and G.O. Ms. No. 170, Higher Education (I.E-II) Dept., Dt:04.09.2010 (Intermediate Course). As per G.O. 64 School Education Dept. 1-8-2012, Open School has authorized to conduct Open Basic Education (OBE) programme equivalent to Classes III, V and VIII. These courses offered by Open School have the recognition of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, MHRD and Dept. of Personal Training, Govt. of India.
How to pay Admission Fee:
The required admission fee should be paid through AP ONLINE and submit the receipt to the AI coordinator at the study center. Please keep a copy of the registered application as proof of provisional admission and fee payment. Open School will not be responsible if the request for admission is not considered on account of insufficient payment of fee if made with the AI or if no seat is available with the AI. APOSS is not responsible for this.
APOSS Fee Structure
APOSS SSC Fee Structure
a) Fee Structure for SSC Admission:
Admission fee payable for Secondary course/SSC is given in Table-2.5 (A) below. Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
|SSC Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories|
|a) Registration Fee||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|b) Admission Fee|
(i) Up to 5 subjects
|(ii) for additional subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
|(iii) Change of Subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
Late Fee: During the stipulated period of late fee, a late fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid in addition to the above admission fee given in Table 2.5 (A).
APOSS Inter Fee Structure
b) Fee Structure for Intermediate Admission:
The admission fee payable for the Intermediate course is given in Table 2.5 (B) below. Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
|Intermediate Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently-abled persons and Women of all categories|
|a) Registration Fee||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
|b) Admission Fee|
(i) Up to 5 subjects
|(ii) for additional subject||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
|(iii) Change of Subject||Rs. 150||Rs. 150|
Late Fee: During the stipulated period of late fee, a late fee of Rs. 200/- is to be paid in addition to the above admission fee given in Table 2.5 (B).
1) Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
2) For claiming fee concession under SC/ST/BC/ Minorities /Ex-Servicemen and differently-abled persons, the candidate should enclose supporting documents as per rules given in Table-4.
3. The above admission fee includes the cost of study materials, personal contact programme, identity card Supporting Documents required from the Concessional Categories claiming fee Concession.
|Category||Supporting Documents required|
|(i) SC, ST, BC, Minorities|
(ii) Differently-abled persons (PH)
|§ This should be issued by Tahasildar or RDO concerned but not by any other person. It is to be in the prescribed form of integrated certificate covering Community, Age, Nativity, and Residence.|
§ It should be from the Medical Board concerned.
§ It should be from the District Sainik Welfare Officer
APOSS SSC & Inter Exam Fees
APOSS SSC Exam Fee
(A) Examination and Other Miscellaneous Fees (SSC)
(i) For Secondary Course
a. Examination fees = Rs. 100/- per subject
b. Additional fees for Practicals (in subjects having both theory and Practicals).= Rs. 50/- per subject
c. TOC Fee = Rs. 100/- per each subject
d. Late fee for Examination (During the first 15 days of late fee period) = Rs. 25/- per subject (During the last 15 days of late fee period) = Rs. 50/- per subject e. Examination fee for Improvement = Rs. 100/-
(ii) Other Miscellaneous Fees
Duplicate copy of the Certificate = Rs. 250/-
Duplicate Mark sheet = Rs. 100/-
Duplicate Identity Card = Rs. 50/-
Scribe for visually challenged (per session) = Rs. 50/-
Re-Counting of Answer Script = Rs. 100/- per subject
Re-Verification of Answer Script = Rs.1000/-
Genuineness Certificate = Rs. 100/- (Private Sector other than Govt. Depts.)
Duplicate T.C & Migration Certificate = Rs. 100/-
APOSS Inter Exam Fee
Examination and Other Miscellaneous Fees (Intermediate):
(i) For Intermediate Course:
a. Examination fees = Rs. 150/- per subject
b. Additional fees for Practicals (in subjects having Practicals)= Rs. 100/- per subject
c. TOC Fee = Rs. 150/-
d. Late fee for Examination (During the first 15 days of late fee period) = Rs. 25/- per subject
e. (During last 15 days of late fee period) = Rs. 50/- per subject
f. Improvement of performance (only before completion of Intermediate course)–Exam Fee = Rs. 250/- per subject (only one chance will be given)
g. T.C. cum Migration Certificate = Rs. 100/-
h. Genuineness Certificate = Rs. 100/-(Private Sector other than Govt. Depts.) i. Duplicate T.C & Migration Certificate = Rs. 500/-
(ii) Other Miscellaneous Fees
Duplicate copy of the Certificate = Rs. 500/-
Duplicate Mark sheet = Rs. 200/-
Duplicate Identity Card = Rs. 100/-
Migration Certificate Fee = Rs. 100/-
Postal charges (if the document(s) are required by Speed post/ Regd. Post) = Rs. 100/-
Re-counting of Answer Script = Rs. 200/- per subject
Re-Verification of Answer Script = Rs. 600/-
Extract of marks certificate = Rs. 200/- Ref: Differently abled learners are eligible for fee concession in Examination fee as shown in Appendix-H.
(i) The examination fee is required to be paid by all learners during the notified period of public examinations.
(ii) The fee once paid for examinations will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstance.
(iii) Duplicate pass certificate/Mark Sheets of SSC/Intermediate proforma/applications can be obtained from the APOSS website and also with the AI Coordinator.
(iv) No Migration Certificate will be issued to the learner unless he/she has completed the course of study.
(v) Pass Certificate will be issued only for 5 subjects. However, the mark sheet will be issued for additional Sixth subject.
(vi) If a learner fails in any one of the chosen five subjects and passes in the Sixth subject, in such case his/her performance will be treated as failed. The Sixth subject marks will not be considered in the first five subjects. His/her performance will be declared as failed.
(vii) If a learner opts for 6 subjects (5 compulsory/One additional) and if he/she fails in the sixth subject and passes in first five subjects, in that case, he will be declared as passed basing on the performance of the first five subjects.
(viii) Any correction in the Intermediate pass certificate will be made on the submission of the original SSC pass certificate along with one attested Xerox copy.