How to apply for APPSC AEE Posts, APPSC has issued a notification for filling up 309 Assistant Executive Engineer posts and applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.psc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC AEE notification 2018-19 released @ psc.ap.gov.in, application to begin on December 3: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released AEE recruitment notifications on November 29, 2018. Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services for a total of 309 vacancies.
The notification will be made available on the official website of the APPSC. The application process for the recruitment will begin on December 3, 2018. The candidates who wish to apply for the AEE posts can visit the official website – https://psc.ap.gov.in – to submit their application form online. The last date for payment of fee is December 23, 2018.
To apply for the post, the candidate should be within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018. If selected, the candidates get a pay scale of Rs 37,100 – 91,450.
As per the notification, “Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website – https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once an applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through the Commission’s website.”
If the number of candidates exceeds 25,000, the Commission will conduct an offline screening test. Candidates selected in the screening test will be eligible for the main examination that will be held in online mode through computer-based test on 01/04/2019 FN & AN, 02/04/2019 FN & AN.
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. The user manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain an ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further. The applicant has to verify the details as obtained from the OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, the applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link.
In addition to the details obtained from the OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations, etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after the successful submission of the application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card OR APOnline Centre.
After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
i) The applicant shall note that the details available with the OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to the OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside the printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form On-Line. The applicants are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION. IF ANY LAPSE IS DETECTED DURING THE SCRUTINY, THE CANDIDATURE WILL BE REJECTED EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE COMES TO THE FINAL STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR EVEN AT A LATER STAGE.
4. Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK; OTHERWISE, APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
REGISTRATION FEE: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs.120/-).
a) SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
b) Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
c) Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40* years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
d) Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled to exemption from payment of fee and not entitled to claim any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online through two different channels viz., (i) Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card and (ii) AP Online Centers. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees will be appended separately.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, the application fee will entail a total rejection of the application.
iii) IPO’s / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt.03/12/2018
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications: 24/12/2018
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.: Hall Tickets can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading Hall Tickets.
4. The Examination is likely to be held on Screening Test: 10/02/2019
5 Main Exam like to be held on Main Exam:01/04/2019 FN & AN, 02/04/2019 FN & AN
6. Results would be released this week…
7.APPSC Web Portal: http://psc.ap.gov.in/