APPSC Assistant Engineers & Municipal Assistant Engineers Hall tickets, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) has published the Assistant Engineers (Civil/Mech/Environmental) Municipal Asst.Engineer(Civil) posts 2020 recruitment notification on Sep and Online application forms are invited from the eligible and interested candidates through online mode for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers, Municipal Asst.Engineer posts in AP PH and Municipal Engg Sub-Services and AP PH and ME Sub Services in Andhra Pradesh State.
APPSC Various Posts:
1. Assistant Engineers(Civil/Mech): 34 posts(AP PH and ME Sub-Services)
2. Assistant Engineers(Environmental):50 posts(AP PH and ME Sub-Services)
3. Municipal Asst.Engineer(Civil): 106 posts(AP PH and Municipal Engg Sub-Services)
1. Assistant Engineers(Civil/Mech):
1. A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a State Act or a Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the UGC. OR
2. B.Sc. (Engineering) degree of the Benaras Hindu University. OR
3. A pass in section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE (India) Civil Examination. OR
4. LCE Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute; OR
5. LME., Diploma of any recognized Institute; OR
6. LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. Provided that the recruitment of persons with LME Diploma of any Institution recognized by the Government in any year shall not exceed 10% of the total number estimated vacancies in that year. Provided further that candidates possessing the qualifications in items (4) to (6) above will be recruited only if candidates possessing the qualifications in items (1) to (3) are not available.
2. Assistant Engineers(Environmental):
A four year Degree in B.E./B.Tech in Environmental Engineering (or) B.E. /B.Tech/AMIE (Civil) from any University established by an Act of Government of India or State Act and recognized by the UGC and approved by AICTE
NOTE: Degree obtained through distance mode not eligible for appointment unless it is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE.
3. Municipal Asst.Engineer(Civil):
A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering
Age limit: Candidates’ age limit should have between 18 to 40 years.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only. candidates are advised to visit the commission website: psc.ap.gov.in
Key dates for S.No. 1 to 4 Posts:
1. Submission of Online Application: October
2. Last Date of Submission of Online application: October Date of 3.Examination: Dec
4.Mains Exam Feb
5.Last date for submission of online applications: October
AE’s Hall tickets:
Hall Tickets for APPSC AE’s (Various Engg Services) Mains Examination on Feb available for download. Please click on the Download hall ticket menu below..
APPSC Assistant Engineers & Municipal Assistant Engineers Hall tickets: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently released hall ticket for attending the main examination for the post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department of Advt No.No.10/2020 & Assistant Engineer in Various Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services (General Recruitment) of Advt No.09/2020.
Main (Online) Examination will be held on 01 & Feb . Candidates who have applied for this post can download their hall ticket at the below link… APPSC Assistant Engineers Hall tickets