APPSC DL Exam Pattern 2023 & Syllabus for Degree Lecturer posts recruitment. Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers, APPSC has given the Degree College Lecturers Recruitment 2023 notification and online applications are invited online from qualified candidates to the post of Degree College Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The proforma Application will be available on the Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 29/12/2016 to 28/01/2017 (Note: 27/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 midnight). APPSC Degree College Lecturers Recruitment 2017 notification no.26/2016 and apply online now @ http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in/
Scheme of Exam:
|Papers||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|PART-A: Written ‘Examination (Objective Type)|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only)||150||150||300|
|PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)||50|
NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
A) INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
a.the applicants are required to go through the user guide and satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
b.applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through the website only. The particulars made available on the website will be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
c.the applications received online in the prescribed proforma available on the website and within the time shall only be considered and the commission will not be held responsible for any kind of delay/discrepancy on part of the candidate.
d.applicants must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through j.p.g format.
e.the applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
f. important:-hand written/typed/photostat copies/printed application form will not be entertained.
The applicant shall produce all the essential certificates issued by the competent authority, for verification by the commission, as and when called for. If candidates fail to produce the same, his/her candidature shall be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
The following certificate formats are available on the Commission’s Website (www. psc.ap.gov.in) or (http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in) for reference.
a.Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate.
b.Declaration by the Un-Employed
c.School Study Certificate,
d.Certificate of Residence,
e.Medical Certificate for the Blind,
f.Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment,
g.Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates,
h.Creamy Layer Certificate,
i.Local status certificate (if applicable)
B) INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OFF-LINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES (If screening test held): Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers
1. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Registration Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
2. Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE or BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consisting of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers.
After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected. However, the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet.
The candidate must ensure encoding the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series correctly, write the Name of the Examination Centre, appending Signatures of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will not be valued. Use of whitener / correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/ Eraser / folding / Tearing / Rough Work or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
3. The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled by Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination. Any kind of tampering to change the answers on the OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification/invalidation/rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
C) INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES: Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers
1) The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination. Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into the examination hall. The entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Electronic devices including cell phones and pagers are not allowed in the examination hall. Nonprogrammable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary.
2) The starting time of each examination paper and the entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket
3) The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
4) 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to log in. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
5) The invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
6) Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
7) After logging in, your screen will display:
a.Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
b.Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
c.Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
8) You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple-choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
9) To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric keypad and the mouse.
10) On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of the exam.
11) The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response: White (Square) – For un-attempted questions. Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions. Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later. Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
12) After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
13) Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
14) To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
15) A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
16) In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
17) You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point in time during the exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
18) The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
19) In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
20) You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing only the password from it.
21) Please don’t touch the keyboard as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
22) Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
23) Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
24) In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof and pen, please leave them outside the exam room.
25) You cannot leave the exam room before submitting the paper. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the washroom.
D) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers
1)If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to the community, date of birth, etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
2)The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
3)The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
4)The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria.
The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers
5)The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Nonprogrammable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
6)The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature. The chief superintendent of the center is authorized to take spot decisions in this matter.
7). Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
8)The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination. Action will be taken to penalize as per G.O.Ms.No.385, G.A. (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.18/10/2016.
9). (a) Wherever the candidates who are totally blind will be provided a scribe to write the examination and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour. Eligible candidates are also allowed to bring their own scribe after due intimation to the Commission after duly providing the full identification details of the scribe like name, address and appropriate proof of identification.
(b)The applicants shall upload the certificate relating to the percentage of disability for considering the appointment of the scribe in the examination.
(c)An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates.
(d)The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
10).In case the Hall-Ticket is without photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on Hall-ticket and appear by duly getting attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover a similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls.
11)The candidate will not be admitted to the examination Hall without procedural formatives. Exam Pattern & Syllabus/Instructions for APPSC Degree Lecturers
12)The candidate’s admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the eligibility,
confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in this notification.
13)The candidates should put his/ her signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Nominal Roll or OMR Answer Sheet.
14)Instructions to be followed scrupulously in the Examination Hall.