APPSC Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyors in A.P. Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service and Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service (General Recruitment): APPSC has published the Deputy Surveyor, Surveyors, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Recruitment 2017 notification and applications are invited online from qualified candidates to the post of Assistant architectural draughtsman in a.p.town and country Planning subordinate service, Surveyors in a.p.town and country planning subordinate service, Deputy surveyor in a.p. survey & land records subordinate service in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 24/12/2016 to 23/01/2017 (Note.22/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night). Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyors in A.P. Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service and Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service (General Recruitment).
Certificates verification of AAD/Surveyor/Deputy Surveyor:
Recruitment to AAD/Surveyor/Deputy Surveyor(Notification No. 24/2016), calling of further candidates for verification of certificates may further details (Published on 29/12/2017).
AAD, Surveyors in A.P. Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service and Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service , Notification No.24/2016
1. Assistant architectural draughtsman: 07
2. Surveyors : 13
3. Deputy surveyor: 259
01: Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service:
i) Must have passed 10th Class examination or an equivalent examination; AND
ii) Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. Board of Technical Education or I.S.E. Diploma or an equivalent qualification. OR
Must have passed Draughtsmanship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July, 1952 conducted by the Government of India or pass in Draughtsman Civil Course conducted by the industrial Training Institute, Government of A.P. with experience in drawing and designing for a period of not less than one year in Town Planning department, or a local authority or public works Department or Town Planning Trust or urban Development Authority; OR
Must have passed All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the Industrial Training Institute, Government of A.P. with experience in Town Planning or Engineering or Survey for a period of not less than one year.
NOTE:- A pass in the A.P. Examination in the certificate or Architecture in new Rules and a pass in Government Examination or certificate in Architectural Draughtsman and Assistantship will be considered equivalent to
02: Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service:
Licentiate in Architecture Apprenticeship in the case of the present incumbents.
03: Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Subordinate Service Records:
i) Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub-rule (2) of Rule 12 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
ii) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. OR
Must have passed either ITI (Civil Draughtsman) (Note: Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology) with Four (4) months practical training is deleted vide G.O.Ms.No.546, Dt.21-10-2013).
Candidates with Higher Qualification may also apply consider.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
Selection procedure: Appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by Online/ OMR based. In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination. The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based main Examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 7 in notification.
Application fee and Exam fee: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
How to apply:
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
How to upload the application form:
i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with
Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database,
Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
III STEP:- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
IV STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
• Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
• Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
• iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off – Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website. The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test on 03/03/2017 FN & AN. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system.
HALL TICKETS: Hall tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
APPSC Deputy Surveyors, Surveyors, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Results 2017: APPSC Deputy Surveyors, Surveyors, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Results 2017 are declared on May 29 on APPSC Web portal. The list of candidates provisionally admitted for verification of original certificates for the posts of ASSISTANT ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSMAN (P.C. 01), SURVEYORS (P.C. 02) IN A.P.TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING SUBORDINATE SERVICE AND DEPUTY SURVEYOR (P.C. 03) IN A.P.SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICE vide Commission’s Notification No.24/2016 is placed on Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in. The verification of original certificates will be held from 19-06-2017 to 21-06-2017 at 10.30 AM on wards in the Commission’s Office. The detailed date wise schedule of verification of certificates may be seen in the Commission’s website.
1. It is hereby notified that on the basis of the Examination held on 05/03/2017 at 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad in Telangana State for Assistant Architectural Draughtsman (P.C. 01), Surveyors (P.C. 02) in A.P. Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service and Deputy Surveyor (P.C. 03) in A.P. Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (General Recruitment) vide commission’s Notification No: 24/2016 dated. 23/12/2016, Corrigendums to the Notification No.24/2016, dt.31/12/2016 and 18/01/2017, the candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for verification of original certificates in terms and conditions of Notification No.24/2016.The list is prepared considering category wise merit. The verification of original certificates scheduled to be held from /06/2017 to /06/2017 and candidates are directed to attend at 10.30 AM in the Commission’s Office, Prathibha Bhavan, Opp. Gagan Vihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500001. The day wise schedule for verification of Original certificates kept in the Commission’s website. Out of the above list, if required candidates do not turn up for verification in any category candidates next in merit list will be called. The result copy can also be seen in the Commission’s Notice Board.
2. The candidates provisionally admitted for verification of certificates are required to produce the Original Certificates at the time of verification of documents, relating to Age (SSC), proof of age relaxation, Qualifications, Study certificate, Integrated Community certificate in case of reserved candidates, certificate of exclusion from Creamy layer in case of B.Cs from Revenue authorities in terms of G.O. Ms. No.3, Backward Classes Welfare (C-2) Department, dt.04/04/2006 and G.O.Ms.No.26, BC Welfare (C) Dept., dt.09/12/2013, P.H. certificate in case of disabled candidates, migration certificates for candidates who migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh etc., failing which, they will not be treated as eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Online application form / Certificates. The results of such candidate(s) shall be cancelled at any stage in the process of selection. The Commission has the right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason. Candidates are directed to download the call letter, Two (2) checklists and Two (2) Attestation forms from the Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Marks lists of all candidates who appeared in the examination is also available on website.
3. All the Disabled candidates have to undergo Medical Examination at respective Medical Boards at Vishakhapatnam
Verification of certificates:
verification of certificates for APPSC Deputy Surveyors, Surveyors, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman 2017
Web Note: Attention: Candidates called for verification of certificates to the posts of ASSISTANT ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSMAN (P.C. 01), SURVEYORS (P.C. 02) IN A.P.TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING SUBORDINATE SERVICE. AND DEPUTY SURVEYOR (P.C. 03) IN A.P.SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICE (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) vide Commission’s Notification No.24/2016 Dt: 23-12-2016, the verification would be done in Morning and Afternoon session on each as given below. As there is space constraint, only candidates would be allowed into the Verification Hall.
Date of Verification: 19/06/2017 to 21/06/2017
Submission of Online application: 24/12/2016.
Last date for submission of Online application: 29/01/2017.
The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test on 03/03/2017 FN & AN.