The results of the Group 2 Services main exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for the recruitment of Group-2 posts were released on February 4.
APPSC Group-2 Mains results are posted on its official website https://psc.ap.gov.in. Released on a merit list with 858 in 1: 2 ratio. Group-2 Main Examinations were held on August 29 and 30.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has declared the results of Group 2 mains exam. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their results online at psc.ap.gov.in. The exam was conducted under advertisement number 25/2018.
A total of 858 candidates have qualified. Candidates who have cleared the main exam will have to appear for certificates verification and medical examination which will be held in O/o APPSC, New HODs Building, 2nd Floor, M.G. Road, Opp. Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh- 520010. The call letter will be sent to the candidates separately.
APPSC had conducted the Group II main exam on August 29 and 30. The provisional answer key was released on September 6. Considering the objections raised by candidates, a revised answer key was released on November 19. The final answer key was released on January 2023.
How to check APPSC Group 2 Main Exam Results:
1. Go to the official website of APPSC – psc.ap.gov.in
2. On the PSC AP homepage click on the link which reads “ATTENTION: Results Notification for Mains – Group-II Services – Notification No.25/2018 – (Published on 04/04/2020)”
3. It will direct to a new web page of the APPSC website
4. Press on control and F (ctrl+F) and type your APPSC register number
5. Your APPSC Group 2 Mains result CBT will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your APPSC Group II result for future reference
The candidates can check their APPSC Group II results from the direct link provided below. APPSC Group 2 Mains Results 2019
The candidates provisionally admitted for verification of certificates are required to produce the Original Certificates at the time of verification of documents on the same day, relating to Age, proof of age relaxation, Qualifications, Study Certificates, Integrated Community Certificate in case of reserved candidates, Non-creamy layer certificate in case of B.Cs from Revenue Authorities.
Marks of all Candidates for Group-II Services Mains Notification No.25/2018 –