APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretaries Hall tickets: APPSC issued the Panchayat Raj Secretary Posts Recruitment 2020 notification and applications were invited through online mode from qualified candidates to the post of Panchayat Raj Secretaries in Panchayat Raj Department in the State of Andhra Pradesh. APPSC screening test is scheduled to be held on April 21, 2020.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group 3 hall ticket for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary is expected to release on April 15, 2020. The candidates who will be appearing for the examination can download the Hall tickets from the official website psc.ap.gov.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on April 21, 2020. And the candidates who cleared the screening test will have to appear for the main exam on August 26, 2020.
How to download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2020 for Main Exam:
First, visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in. Click on the given link. (Download Hall ticket for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2020). A new page will be displayed, here enter candidate ID/reference ID and date of birth and click on the ‘Submit’ option to proceed. Your Hall tickets will be displayed on the screen. Check all your details and take a print of your Hall ticket for future use.
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Raj Secretaries Hall tickets, Exam date 2020
Hall tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
Main Exam on August 26th: The Main Exam for filling up Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) posts under Group-III Services is scheduled from 10.00 AM to 12.30 AM in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh. The Commission has made all the necessary arrangements for the conduct of the examination. The candidates will be allowed into the examination hall from 09.00 AM to 09.45 AM, on due verification of Hall Ticket and Original ID (Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Govt. Employee ID or Driving Licence).
Extra time as permitted would be given to eligible disabled candidates. Candidate specific OMR is prescribed to minimize errors by the candidates. This examination has a negative marking system with 1/3rd mark deducted for each wrong answer. A Helpline and Command Centre are available at the following numbers for benefit of candidates and Invigilators.
Main Exam Hall tickets from August 13th: The Main Examination of Panchayat Secretary would be held at 13 Centres. Candidates are advised to download the hall tickets from August 18th and check their centres beforehand so that on the day of examination confusion would be avoided. Cell phones, calculators and any other electronic gadgets handbags and writing pads would not be allowed in the centre. The candidates shall make their own arrangements outside the centre to keep their belongings.
The APPSC conducts the Group 3 Panchyat Secretary Main exam on 26th August 2020. All the prelims exam qualified candidates for APPSC Panchayat secretary posts may appear for the Main examination. The APPSC has informed that the APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Main Exam hall tickets 2020 to be accessible to download from August 2nd week 2020 i.e August 13th. So, the candidates, who are attempting the AP Group 3 main examination, they must download and preserve their hall tickets to show it in the examination hall. Without showing the Hall ticket candidates will not be sent to attempt the examination.
Candidates can notice the details of APPSC Group 3 exam date, time and venue details printed on it. Candidates are informed to be at the examination centre before 30 minutes of the examination. The hall tickets will be available to download from the PSC AP Official website: psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates appearing the APPSC Group 3 examination can check the hall ticket downloading process.
Steps to download APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Hall tickets 2020:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of APPSC i.e.www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: See the link to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets 2020.
- Step 3: Enter your Registration ID/Application Number and DOB or Password
- Step 4: Hall tickets will be shown
- Step 5: Download the Hall tickets.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the call letter to the venue of Exam.
Guidelines, Instructions to Panchayat Secretary Applied Candidates: APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Hall tickets 2020
1. The candidate shall appear in the examination with only one hall ticket. Downloading of more than one hall ticket (where details are different) is not permitted.
2. While coming to the Examination Hall, please bring your Hall ticket, smooth writing Pad, Ball pen (Blue/Black).
3. If the download the hall ticket is without photo / blurred photo / too small photo/photo without a signature, you should bring 3 Passport size photos and handover to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination.
4. The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original valid identification card i.e., Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Govt., Employee ID or Driving License..etc,.
5. Please check the Answer sheets and read the instructions on it as well as on test booklet carefully. You should use blue or black ballpoint pen only to write your Hall ticket number, Name, Subject and Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with ink/gel pen or any other writing device at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet. You should use either blue or black ball pen only to encode your Hall Ticket, Paper Code and Test Booklet series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the answer sheet. Failure to encode/wrong encoding will lead to invalidation of the answer sheet. No correspondence would be entertained later on this point.
6. You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer sheet.
7. OMR sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy and a duplicate copy below. After completion of the examination, candidates should handover the original OMR answer sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his/her record.
8. You should not mark answer choices on the Test Booklet (Question paper) under any circumstances.
9. On the OMR sheets, you have to bubble using either blue or black ballpoint pen only. Bubbling by Pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen or any other writing device is not permitted in the examination and such answer sheet would be invalidated.
10. Under no circumstances, the candidate should take away the main answer sheet and if he/she does so he/she will be disqualified.
11. Use of whitener or any other marker on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification. Possession of whitener or any other marker other than ballpoint pen in the examination hall will lead to disqualification of your candidature.
12. Candidates are allowed inside the test centre from 9:00 AM onwards. The test centre gate will be closed at 9:45 AM. No candidate will be allowed after 9:45 AM into the centre because the filling of details in the answer sheet takes time and also inconvenience would be caused to others after the start of the examination. Candidates are advised to check the location of the examination centre in advance and also reach the examination centre early to avoid last-minute rush.
13. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the Test, only after their credentials are verified by centre officials and after frisking to ensure that no prohibited articles are carried.
14. Candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as Mobile/ Cell phones, calculators, Tablets, IPad, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other device capable of interacting/programming to the examination Centre. Any violation of the above leads to disqualification of candidature.
15. Candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected in such cases. In the case of impersonation/ disorder /rowdy behaviour during the examination or in and around the examination centre. FIR for the incident will be lodged with concerned police station apart from disqualifying the candidature. The centre Chief Superintendent/ invigilator is dully authorized to take spot action in such cases under Regulation PME as per G.O.Ms.No.385 GAD (Ser.A) Department dt:18.10.2016
16. The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes. The paper will be in English with Telugu translation. The English version will be considered as authentic for valuation purpose.
17. NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No. 235, Finance (HRI, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt. 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer, will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
18. No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall till the expiry of full time.
19. Admission to the examination is provisional subject to the confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in Notification No.29/2016 and also subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and verification of required certificates at a later stage. Admission / Appearing to the Examination does not confer ipso facto right for recruitment/selection.
20. Candidates are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing a disturbance in any manner whatsoever. Candidates are prohibited to borrow any item from other candidates in the Exam Hall in case of any disturbance, such candidates would be disqualified.
21. Violation of any of the instructions may lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet besides penal action. Rules of punishment are governed by Regulation PME notified vide G.O.Ms.No.385, GAD (SerA) Dept., Dt:18/10/2016 with regard to Malpractice / Misbehavior in the examinations conducted by the APPSC. For details candidates shall refer to the G.O available on the website of APPSC.
22. Only those candidates, who are totally blind and who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled will be provided with the scribe at the written examination. A Candidate is also allowed to bring his own scribe as per Office Memo F.No 16110/2003DD.III, Government of India Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, Dated : 26/02/2013 after prior intimation to the Commission. In such cases, scribe shall carry identity proof.
Candidates who are blind will get extra time of 20 minutes per hour and but no extra time is allowed to such candidates who did not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled. An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with Loco motors Disability and Cerebral palsy (minimum of 40% impairment). No Scribe is allowed for such candidates.
23. Candidates are advised not to bring the Original Certificates like S.S.C, Degree, Integrated Community certificates, Non Creamy Layer for B.C candidates, Study from Class IV
to X to the examination hall but keep them ready for production at a later date.
24. ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION ON THE CANDIDATE WHICH MAY INCLUDE DEBARMENT FROM APPEARING ANY OF FUTURE TESTS OF APPSC AND OTHER PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONS IN THE COUNTRY.
25. For any further clarification please read the Notification No.29/2016 available at http://www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretaries Screening Test Hall tickets were released on April 15th and Exam was held on April 21st:
Candidates awaiting Hall tickets for the APPSC Group 3 service exam can expect it to be released. The recent official update given by the Commission in this regard is that the hall tickets for the above-mentioned exam will be available. Candidates can download the hall ticket at the official website of the Commission at psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC has informed that Hall Tickets for Screening Test (Offline) to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No.13/2018) which was held on 21/04/ 2020 are hosted in the Commission’s Website i.e., https://psc.ap.gov.in, from 15/04/ 2020 for downloading.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination: Total vacancy
A total of 1051 vacancies have been announced by the Commission for recruitment to the post. Candidates who qualify the prelims will be eligible to apply for the main scheduled to be held on August 26.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination: Important Dates
– The screening test for recruitment for the post of APPSC Panchayat Secretary will be held on April 21, 2020.
-The main examinations for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary are scheduled to be conducted on August 26th, 2020 *.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Panchayat Secretary:
The APPSC introduced the Screening test and Main Exam for Group 3 posts recruitment. The Screening test contains 150 questions. The Main exam having two papers. The first paper having General Studies and Mental ability(150 questions). Second paper having Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh was done by the candidates in the examination hall(150 question). The APPSC covered about the situations and problems of the people who are living in the rural areas in paper-II. In this exam each question carries one mark.
Date of Screening Test: 21.04. 2020 FN
Mains (online) exam: 26.08. 2020 FN & AN
Panchayat Secretaries Details:
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
Post name: Panchayat Raj Secretary
No of Posts: 1051
Date of the Screening Examination: 21st April 2020
Date of the Main Examination: 26th August 2020
Category: APPSC Group III Panchayat Raj Secretary Hall tickets 2020
Hall tickets Status: To be Released in August
Screening test and Main exam:
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off-Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test. The date of the screening test will be communicated through the Commission’s Website. The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer-based test. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on the computer system. WRITTEN EXAMINATION would be Objective Types in Degree Standard.
Selection of candidates through a Screening test and Main Exam. Appointment to the Panchayat Secretary posts will be made by examination (objective type) by Online/ OMR based. In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in the screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer-based Main Examination to be held as per the scheme of examination.