APPSC One Time Profile Registration, Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees who wants to have One time profile registration with APPSC need to follow the below steps First, click One Time Profile Registration link in the home page of the portal. After clicking on the One Time Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available. A. Direct Recruitment; B. Departmental Test
Click on Departmental Test for register into the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal. After Clicking on the Departmental Test link, the following two links will be available.
1. Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees
Click on Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees for register into the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal. After Clicking on Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees link, the following three links will be available.
I. New Registration
II. Modify Registration
III. Confirm Registration
I. New Registration:
1. Using this screen Andhra Pradesh State Government Employee can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
2. The employee should fill in the form provided for OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) and after submission, Government Employee will get a unique Reference ID to the Employee Mobile Number and Email Id.
3. The Employee also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
4. The employee should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration. The confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the Employee for future correspondence.
II. Modify Registration:
1. If in any case, the Employee has entered wrong information, using this screen Employee can modify the information.
2. If Employee has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, Employee won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen Employee can edit the Mobile. The number and Email Address then the Employee will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
3. Apart from the Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the Employee to update the fields in the form which he/she has wrongly entered.
III. Confirm Registration:
1. To confirm the Registration, the Employee should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code
and click on the submit button.
2. After confirmation, the application will be termed as successfully registered.