TSPSC Departmental Tests May 2022 Session or TS Departmental Tests 2022 notification has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission on its official website, tspsc.gov.in . As per the Public Service Commission Regulations, TSPSC conducts Departmental Examinations or TS DTE for employees working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana.
As per the latest news, TSPSC has informed that, the Departmental Examinations for May 2022 session vide Notification No.03/2022 are rescheduled from 13-05-2022 to 22-05-2022 on Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination to be conducted in 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy & HMDA Limits. Detailed Timetable and other necessary information for candidates are available on the Commission’s official web-site www.tspsc.gov.in.
The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations or TS DTE twice a year i.e., in May and November for the promotions to the employees. The Departmental examinations are held at ten (10) District Headquarters including Hyderabad. The candidates are admitted to the District Centre concerned where the candidates are presently working.
TSPSC would release the TS Departmental Tests May Session notification every year in the month of February. Telangana Departmental Test examinations of May 2022 Session (Notification No. 03/2022) are scheduled to be held in the month of May in online CBT based Examination of objective type to be conducted in 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy & in HMDA Limits and also in Delhi as one of the Examination centres.
|Name of the exam||TS Departmental Test 2022|
|Title||TSPSC Departmental Tests May 2022 notification|
|Subject||TSPSC has released TS Departmental Tests 2022 notification for May session|
|Name Of The Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Starting Date To Apply||28-02-2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||27-03-2022|
|Exam Dates||from 13-05-2022 to 22-05-2022|
TSPSC Departmental Tests May 2022 Session
The Telangana State Public Service Commission would conduct the Departmental Tests Examinations (Objective Type) vide Go.Ms.No.602 GA (Ser-C) Department, Dt: 01/11/2011 and few Tests are written examinations as mentioned under Para 5 (h) at (10) District Head Quarters and in Hyderabad for May 2021 Session from as per its new schedule / as per the Time-Table shown in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid down in Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and as amended from time to time.
The TS Departmental Tests will be conducted in Online mode introducing CBT (Computer Based Test) method for May Session. Examinations will be held at (09) District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy & in HMDA limits. The candidates are requested to opt District preferences to appear for the exam in addition to their working district at the time of submission of application.
Candidates shall be adjusted in the district as per the preferences given or in the centres in HMDA limits according to availability of systems & infrastructure. The Commission shall conduct certain tests in the centres covered under HMDA limits only due to insufficient infrastructure in certain districts. For details and other necessary information, the candidates are instructed to go through the Notification carefully which is available on the Commission’s official Web-site www.tspsc.gov.in .
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) would invite the online applications from the employees of Telangana state for May Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held from as per new schedule/time table at District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad).
The Commission has decided to conduct the Departmental Test in OnLine mode introducing CBRT method for May Session which is scheduled to be issued in May. Examinations will be conducted in various district centres in the state according to feasibility and availability of infrastructure in the districts and candidates shall be allotted to other nearest / opted districts / HMDA limits if systems of infrastructure are not available in case of the number of candidates exceeding the capacity in District centres.
The candidates who desire to apply for the Departmental Tests are advised to opt for centres of Examination in addition to the district where the candidates are presently working at the time of submission of application. Further the Commission shall conduct certain tests in the centres covered under HMDA limits only according to availability of Technical support. Candidates are therefore requested to follow the notification for time table, centres allowed by the Commission to conduct examinations which shall be hosted on Official Website of TSPSC shortly.
The Tests will be held in accordance with the A.P Departmental Tests Rules – 1965 as per the Governments letter (No.559/Ser.C/A2/2014, dt: 22-1-2016)
Application fee for TS Departmental Test: The Candidates are instructed to pay an amount of Rs.50/- towards application fee in addition to the Examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper. Application Form, Time-Table and other details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May Session examinations through Online only from or Offline mode (May session schedule)
Important Note: The candidates are instructed to read the notification thoroughly before applying. For any details and clarifications, the candidates are advised to visit the commission’s Official web-site. Handwritten /Typed /Photostat /Printed application forms will not be entertained.
Steps to download TS Departmental Tests 2022 May Session notification PDF
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TS Departmental Test or TS DTE notification for May session on its official website of TSPSC, https://tspsc.gov.in/. Employees who are working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana can check details and download the TS Departmental Examinations notification from the web portal. Candidates can follow the given below simple steps to download the official notification.
- Visit the tspsc.gov.in Website
Telangana employees who are eligible to write the departmental examinations need to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission, tspsc.gov.in in your device browser.
- Go to Candidate Services Section
Once you reach the official website of TSPSC, you can search for the Candidate Services section on the home page.
- Click on Departmental Examinations Link
After reaching the candidate service section, you can find and click on the Departmental Examinations link.
- Click on the Notification Link
After clicking on that link, Departmental Examinations web page will appear in your device. On this, click on the Department Tests Notification Link at Download Notification section.
- Download the Notification PDF
After clicking on the download notification, TS Departmental Tests May Session Notification PDF will open in your device and download it. Employees can read information, instructions carefully before going to submission of online application form.
- Print the Notification PDF
After checking the all details in the notification, download the PDF file and take a print it for future reference.
Eligibility to appear for the TS Departmental Tests:
(i) Only the employees working in the respective departments of Telangana State are eligible to apply for the tests mentioned below. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
- Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7. (Written Examination)
- Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 and 129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are also eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- Sericulture Department: Paper Code No:32,47,65,80,90,101,115,130 and 143.
- Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
- Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 & 138.
- Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
- Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
- TS Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
- The respective Service Rules should be referred to by the candidates for deciding the eligibility or otherwise to apply for the Tests.
(ii) The following Tests bearing Paper Code numbers are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not. Paper Code No. 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155.
(iii) Other Tests can be written by any Government Servant, whether working in the same Department or not those who have already passed the test should not apply again. if any such case comes up to the notice of the commission, he/she is liable for severe disciplinary action by the department besides cancellation of the test passed a second time by him/her.
Remittance of fee: (i) a) The fee payable for each paper mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification shall be Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
b) As mentioned above, the applicants should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee in addition to the examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper, payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/IMPS/Debit/Credit Card.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. As per existing Rules(combined A.P), Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No. 360, General Administration (Services-C) Department, dated: 16/08/2002. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of on line remittance of fee is given in notification. IPOs / Demand Orafts are not accepted.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- Step 1: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her necessary details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied.
- Step 2: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /TS Online centers.
- Step 3: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the State Bank of India /TS Online centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- Step 4: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- Step 5: Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Commission. They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
- Step 6: The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours (except few tests).
- Step 7: Candidates who are writing the examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
Special Conditions Prescribed for Certain Tests: (a) Candidate applying for “Departmental Test for Mines and Geology” should furnish the period of service completed in the Application Form.
b) Divisional Test: Senior Assistants working in the Offices of Director of Accounts in Projects and Accounts Branches of the Divisions of the P.W.D. (R&B), Irrigation Branch, Public Health Engg. Department and Panchayat Raj Engg. Department and Ports Department who have been working as such for a period of three years or more are allowed to appear for this examination. Superintendents working in the above Departments are also allowed to appear for the examination. Senior Assistant/ Superintendents working in the Divisions of P.W. Engineering Departments i.e., State Government Employees are only eligible for appearing Divisional Test.
They should download and fill the service certificate which is available in the Commission’s Website showing the service rendered in the Category of Senior Assistant in Engineering Department and get the signature with Seal of the Controlling Officer of the parent department as per the particulars shown in their Service Register. The Service Certificate duly signed by the Controlling Officer should be scanned and uploaded.
Otherwise, their applications will be summarily rejected. Local Body Employees may also apply for this Test. But their admission is provisional, subject to their eligibility as per G.O.Ms.No. 86, Finance & Planning (FW.WA-1) Department, dt. 22/05/1998. Commerce graduates who claim exemption from passing Paper-I of Part-I of Divisional Test should furnish information in the Application Form. Failing which, their Applications are not considered for exemption of Paper-I of Part-I of the Divisional Test.
c) Candidates appearing for Fisheries Department Test-II should furnish the information regarding satisfactory completion of training from the State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada in the Application Form.
d) Candidates appearing for Criminal Judicial Test with Law Qualification should furnish the information in the Application Form to seek exemption from passing Paper-I & II of the above Test, failing which their Applications will not be considered for exemption from passing Papers I & II of the Test.
e) Candidates appearing for Sericulture Department Test, Part-III (Paper Code No. 154 – Practical Test) must pass Part – I of the Test consisting 4 papers and that they are required to furnish the information in the Application Form.
f) All papers of objective type 2 hours only.
g) Language Test paper code No.5,6,7,19,28,37,49,67,36,58,74 and surveys & Settlement 69,87,109,118,110,119,111,120,112,121,116,133,117,134,122,135 (written exam) is in conventional Type.
h) The duration of tests of objective type & descriptive type pattern is as per the G.0.Ms. No.288, GA(Ser. c) Dept., dt:10/09/2014.
N.B: 1) Candidates according to Para-5(b) & (c) of the Departmental Tests Notification are only eligible, other than Department candidates are not eligible. If candidates applied other than Department liable for rejection and also debarment. 2) Certifying officers have to verify the records whether he/she has been completed 3years of minimum service in the category of Sr.Asst.
The application will be rejected on the following reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If the prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If the fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without the seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self-attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled-in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para(3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
(i) All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the Staff of tspsc, divisional test& departmental test for t.s. Works accounts service” will be held at all the “09district head Quarters” ” including Hyderabad city”, which is common capital. The departmental test for the staff of tspsc, divisional test & Departmental test for t.s. works accounts service will be held At Hyderabad centre only.
(ii) The Departmental Tests examinations will be held at (9) District Head Quarters and also at state common capital Hyderabad as mentioned below. The candidates are admitted to the District Centres where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
|Code No||District Name||Code No||District Name|
TS Departmental Tests Schedule 2022:
- Schedule of Departmental examinations: from 13-05-2022 to 22-05-2022.
- GOT Paper Code: 88 – Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper-88 (WITH BOOKS) from 10.00 AM TO 12.00 AM
- GOT Paper Code: 97 – Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper 97 (WITH BOOKS) from 2.30 PM TO 4.30 PM
- EOT Paper Code: 141: The Accounts Test for Executive Officers -141 (WITH BOOKS) from 10.00 AM TO 12.00 AM
- Special Language (paper code: 37) for Officers of the Education Department, Higher Standard (WITHOUT BOOKS) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM