APPSC RIMC Dehradun VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam-2020 Notification/Rashtriya India Military College/RIMC Applications/Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam/ Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission-2020: Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination June-2020 for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term July-2020. The Examination will be held on 01/12/2019 and 02/12/2019 at Vijayawada. Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC. At the time of admission to RIMC (i.e. on 01/07/2020) the boy should either be studying in Class VII or should have passed Class VII from any recognized School exclusively for the state of Andhra Pradesh consists of 13 Districts only. They should not be less than 11 1/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01/01/2020 i.e., they should not be born earlier than 02/07/2007 and not later than 01/01/2009.
Exam Date: Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC and the dates of examination are 01/12/2019 and 02/12/2019 at Vijayawada only.
Eligibility: The children from the Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible to apply (13 Districts only).
The prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained directly from the Asst. Secretary (Exams), A.P. Public Service Commission, New Heads of the Department’s Building, 2nd Floor, Near RTA Office, Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium, M.G. Road, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh-520010 or the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin-248003 on submitting Demand Draft of Rs. 600/-for General candidates and Rs.555/- for ST/SC candidates along with Caste Certificate and enclosing self-addressed (clearly Typed/Written in capital letters with pin code and contact number) cover size 40 x 30 cm duly affixing postal stamps worth of Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Twenty only).
The prospectus and Previous Question Papers:
Application form along with prospectus and previous Question Papers can also be had from Assistant Secretary (Exams), AP Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in person on payment of Rs. 430/-for General candidates and Rs.385/- for ST/SC candidates along with Caste Certificate in the shape of Demand Draft payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch (Code No. 01576), Dehradun obtained in favour of The Commandant, R.I.M.C., Dehradun. Candidates desirous of obtaining application form and prospectus by post should enclose self-addressed cover size 30 x
25 Cm. duly affixing postal stamps worth of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) along with Demand Draft and send the requisition on or before 15/09/2019.
How to Apply:
Filled in application forms along with necessary certificates in duplicate should be sent to the Assistant Secretary (Exams), AP. Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Beside Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad -500 103. While submitting the application, the following documents should be enclosed along with the application.
1. Two Copies of Original Application obtained from RIMC or from O/o. APPSC., Hyderabad.
2. There are (3) Passport size photos signed by the Candidates (Two (2) Photographs to be paste on the application and one extra.)
3. Two Copies of Birth Certificate from school or Municipal records showing the name of the candidates.
4. Two Copies of a study certificate from the school.
5. Candidates belong to SC & ST should enclose Community Certificate issued by TAHSILDHAR.
6. State of Domicile certificate to be enclosed Two (2) Copies.
7. One self-addressed cover affixing postal stamps for Rs.5/- The filled in application form along with requisite certificates should be sent to the ASST. SECRETARY (EXAMS), AP PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PRATHIBA BHAVAN, M.J. ROAD, BESIDE GANDHI BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD ON OR BEFORE 15-09-2019
For complete details, visit the Commission’s website: http://psc.ap.gov.in/
The Last date for receiving the applications: 15-09-2019