The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the notification for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2022 that meats UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022 for admission to Army, Navy, and Air Force Wings of NDA for 150th Course and 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Candidates can check for more important updates on upsconline.nic.in.
With the intermediate course, one can get admission in NDA (National Defense Academy) Army, Navy, Air Force divisions as well as Indian Naval Academy. This will enable them to complete higher education along with higher employment in the three forces for free. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Every soldier who performs duties in the field of defense feels like a hero. Chest automatically increases for anyone in the Army, Navy, or Air Force. Society sees a Soldier with eyes full of respect and adoration. With all these lofty jobs, the defense sector will have an inexhaustible appeal among the youth.
Such jobs are great opportunities for those who want to serve the country as well as settle into a good working life. To fill these vacancies, UPSC conducts examinations twice a year under the auspices of the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (NDA and NA). In order to receive this opportunity to take up the job of national defense responsibilities after the best training one needs to develop a proper understanding of the examination procedure. An appropriate preparation procedure should be devised.
|Name Of notification||UPSC NDA & NA 2022|
|Title||Apply for the UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022 notification|
|Subject||UPSC released the NDA & NA Exam notification|
|Registration||18-05-2022 to 07-06-2022|
UPSC NDA/NA I 2022 Vacancy Details
|NDA (Army)||208 (includes 10 for women)|
|Navy||42 (includes 3 for women)|
|NA||30 (only males)|
- UPSC NDA/NA notification for the next recruitment cycle has been released.
- With this notification, the application form window has also opened for all eligible candidates (both men and women).
- Those interested in recruitment through NDA, NA I examination, can apply on the official website.
- Candidates would be issued an e-admit card as well, about 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Further, a written examination will be held for which there will be negative marking this time. It will have Mathematics and General Ability Test for 900 marks.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Application process started for UPSC NDA & NA Exam||18-05-2022|
|Last date to apply for the exam for UPSC NDA & NA Exam||07-06-2022|
|UPSC NDA & NA Exam Date||04-09-2022|
UPSC NDA II online application process will start on upsconline.nic.in. NDA & NA Exam Online application form to be released by UPSC. Through the NDA & NA exam candidates can get into National Defense Academy and make a career in Army, Navy and Air Force. The NDA exam is held two times in a year, one in April and the other in November.
Candidates who are willing to apply for NDA & NA exam can register from the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in. The exam for admission to the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) will be held on the above said date. Usually the exam is held twice a year.
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA notification and inviting applications for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2021 on its official website. This year, the UPSC conducted common exam for both the editions of NDA and NA exam on September 6 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA
UPSC NDA and NA Examination
- Candidates should check eligibility conditions and instructions before applying for the exam on upsconline.nic.in. Admit card for the exam will be issued three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- Part I registration for NDA Exam: Candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration for NDA Exam: Filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
How to Apply for NDA Exam 2022
- Candidates can visit the official website of upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of NDA application
- The form is available in two parts.
- Fill in part 1 with all your basic details and save the details
- Save the registration number and use it to proceed to part 2
- Finally, make the fee payment through online mode or offline challan
- Candidates are advised to upload signatures and photograph with accuracy
- Take a print of the form for future reference
Eligibility Details: For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age limit: Minimum Age – 15.7 years and Maximum Age – 18.7 years
Examination Details: Candidates must qualify the written test first with minimum qualifying marks and then appear for the SSB interview round. After clearing SSB, qualified candidates will go through the medical exam and document verification process to finally qualify NDA. The list is released by UPSC on its official website.
UPSC Web Portals
Instructions for preparedness: Must read CBSE 11th, 12th class books thoroughly as well as 8th, 9th, 10th class syllabi. The study should start with the basics. If you can master these, you can easily find the answer to any question asked. Examining the old question papers gives an understanding of what kind of questions are asked in the exam.
If you write a mock test one day, you will be accustomed to speed and accuracy in determining the answers. It is possible to know which sector is lagging behind and improve. It is best to leave the questions unanswered as there will be negative marks in this exam.
If selected for courses: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (NDA & NA), Army 10 + 2 Technical Entry, Navy 10 + 2 BTech Cadet Entry Exam will be selected for degree courses on merit. Those who are selected can choose their chosen course in BA, BSc and BTech courses for free. The Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi awards degrees to those who successfully complete an academic course and physical training.
Salary: Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Rs.56,100/- p.m. (Starting pay in Level 10).
Where is the training? How would be? : The final qualifiers will be educated and trained at the National Defense Academy, Pune. Then Army cadets to the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun; Naval cadets to the Indian Naval Academy in Ajimala; Air Force cadets are sent to the Indian Air Force Academy in Hyderabad for relevant trade training.
The training lasts from one year to 18 months depending on the section selected by the candidate. Candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.56,100 per month during this period. Candidates who successfully complete the course will be recruited.
Then the salary will be above Rs.1 Lakh per month. In addition, you will receive a variety of incentives and allowances. Career begins with the ranks of Lieutenant, Sub-Lieutenant, Flying Officer / Ground Duty Officer in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Promotions can be obtained with two years, six years and thirteen years of service. There are also opportunities to become chief of the relevant department in the future.
Check the following websites for details of interview dates and allotted SSB centers after the written test. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in