APRCET PhD & M.Phil Admissions Interview & Counseling Dates: The eligible candidates for Interviews are advised to go through the University websites for a schedule of Interviews and other information regarding Ph.D. / M.Phil admissions. The Interview /Counseling for Ph.D admissions for the academic year 2018-19 offered at JNTUK Kakinada will be conducted in Senate Hall-University Administrative Building as per the following schedule.
Candidates who have qualified in APRCET 2018, opted for JNTUK and satisfying Departments /Specialization offered by JNTUK are hereby informed to attend the Interview /Counseling along with all original certificates.
Interview Or Counseling Schedule:
Civil Engineering. Mathematics, Bio-Technology, Physics, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, and Information Technology, MBA, Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Counseling Date: from 25-10-2018 to 01-11-2018
Details of Hall Tickets and Schedule is enclosed separately.
Instructions: APRCET PhD & M.Phil Admissions Interview & Counseling Dates
1. Separate Call letters will not be sent for Interview /Counseling
2. Mere attending for Interview/ Counseling will not guarantee admission since more than required candidates are called for interview /counseling.
3. No of candidates & the list of Hall Tickets Nos, Interview/Counseling schedule are provided separately
4. Filled Application Form & other details in the formats enclosed should be submitted at the time of Counseling separately for Full Time and External.
5. The candidate is required to submit a proposal in the area of interest /specialization in not more than two pages. Further at the time of the interview, the candidate is also required to present the research proposal through PPT to the selection committee
6. Reservations: As per Government Norms.
List of Documents for Verification:
The Candidates are requested to submit the following Original Certificates at the time of counseling: 1. Hall Ticket / Rank card of APRCET 2018
2. Original DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favor of Director Admissions, JNTUK, Kakinada )
3. SSC, Intermediate, PG & UG Degree Certificates.
4. Marks Memos of Qualifying Degrees
5. Transfer and Conduct Certificate.
6. 2 Passport size photos. )
7. Candidate Option Form )
8. Supervisor / co-supervisor Acceptance form (optional).
APRCET Result 2020:
APRCET Result 2018 at sche.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh State HRD Minister announced the results of the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (AP RCET) 2018. PRCET Result 2018 has been declared on the official website of State Council of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh – sche.ap.gov.in. APSCHE had organized AP RCET 2018 for the first time in the state of Andhra Pradesh for candidates seeking admissions in PhD and MPhil programs in the 14 State Universities. APSCHE had organized the AP RCET 2018 Examination from August 28, 2018, earlier this year.
Candidates who had appeared for the same can check their results by following the instructions below.
How to check AP RCET 2020 Result:
- Visit the official website – https://sche.ap.gov.in/
- Click on ‘AP RCET – 18’ tab
- Click on View Results
- Enter your Registration Number and RCET Hall Ticket Number and click on View Result
- Download your result and take a printout for further reference
Direct Link: https://sche.ap.gov.in/RCET/