APREIS PGTs Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society has published APRS PGTs Recruitment notification and Applications are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full-time guest faculty in AP Residential Schools in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-21.
Name of the Post and Remuneration
1. PGTs in APR Schools: Rs.16,100/- Per month
Qualifications for the Post of PGT:
1) An I or II class M.A./M.Sc. degree in relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks;
2) An I or II class B.Ed. degree or it’s equivalent with not less than 55% of marks and with the methods of teaching in the relevant subject. In the case of language Pandits, persons having I or II class Pandit’s Training with not less than 55% of marks are also be considered;
3) Subject wise Post Graduate Degree required.
a) PGT in Telugu:
i) M.A. Telugu (or) Equivalent Degree
ii) B.Ed. with Telugu as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Telugu.
b).PGT in Sanskrit:
(i) M.A. Sanskrit (or) Equivalent Degree
(ii) B.Ed. with Sanskrit as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Sanskrit/ equivalent.
c) PGT in Hindi:
(i) M.A. Hindi (or) Equivalent Degree
(ii) B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Hindi/ equivalent.
d) PGT in English:
i) M.A. English.
ii) B.Ed. with English as one of the methods of teaching.
e) PGT in Mathematics:
i) M.A. /M.Sc. Mathematics.
iii) B.Ed. with Mathematics as one of the methods of teaching.
f) PGT in Physical Science:
i) M.Sc. Physics/Chemistry.
ii) B.Ed. with Physical Sciences as one of the methods of teaching.
g) PGT in Biological Science:
i) M.Sc. Botany/Zoology.
ii) B.Ed. with Biological Sciences as one of the methods of teaching.
h) PGT in Social Studies:
I) M.A. in History (or) Politics (or) Political Science (or) Public Administration (or) Economics.
II) B.Ed. with Social Studies as one of the methods of teaching.
4) Candidate should have studied in English Medium in at least 3 levels among SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduation /B.Ed.
5) Candidates studied same subject both at Graduation level and Post Graduate level are preferable.
6) At the time of tie the women candidates will be preferred for Girls institutions.
7) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG/B.Ed. are preferable.
8) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling VIII to X in any recognized Secondary School or in any residential school is desirable.
9) Qualifications in Scouting, NCC, Horticulture, Experience in Histrionics, Photography, Games and Sports, Playing musical instruments, Attendance at summer science Institutions, workshops etc. and authorship of books will be desirable.
Selection process: APREIS PGTs Recruitment: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and classroom demonstration, it is purely a temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
General Instructions to the Applicants:
1) Down load the application from the web site.
2) Fill in all the columns noted in the application in full and complete.
3) Paste a recent Passport size photograph and signature on it.
4) Enclose the Self-attested Copies of the certificates pertaining to qualification, Community, and proof for age.
5) Separate Application forms are uploaded for different posts. The Applicants have to download and submit the relevant application form only.
6) Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
7) Submit The applications to The convener of AP Residential School in the district concerned On or before 20th June 2016.
8) The application received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
9) For any further details contact 040-24734898 in the office hours (i.e 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on working days or the District Convenors
10) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
11) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
12) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Junior College/Residential Junior College is desirable.
13) The candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh Local Status only are eligible for all the posts. Others need not apply.
14) All the posts specified are state-level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be affected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
15) All the APRE Institutions & APR Schools/Junior Colleges and Degree College are fully
Residential and the Candidates taken should work as per the residential nature of duties.
16) Applicants have to superscribe the name of the post and subject applied for on the envelope, along with the address and mobile number without fail.
How to apply: APREIS PGTs Recruitment: The application forms and the information have to be downloaded from the website – http://www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in and the filled-in applications have to be submitted on or before 20-06-2016., to District Convenor of AP Residential Schools of the concerned district.
Last date for Submission of Application form: 20-06-2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details