APSET Hall Ticket 2022 would be released by the Andhra University on its Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test website, apset.net.in after completion of registration process as per the schedule. Candidates who will be appearing the APSET exam can check details and download hall ticket from the web portal one before conduct of the examination.
APSET would be conducted for recruitment as Assistant Professors / Lecturers in various University / Degree Colleges / Institutions of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh state. The Hall Tickets of APSET will be uploaded on APSET Official website by Andhra University Officials. Candidates, who were applied for the APSET stream, they are waiting for their Hall Tickets / Admit Cards.
The Candidates can download their Hall Tickets compulsory. The Hall Ticket is gate way pass of the examination hall. So candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instructions which were given on hall ticket.
AP SET Hall Ticket Highlights
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, AP SET Hall Ticket 2022 has been released on October 25.
- Candidates who have registered for the exam for Asst. Professor and Lecturer posts can download the admit cards now from the official website apset.net.in.
- AP SET Hall Ticket 2022 is for the exam that is scheduled to be held on October 31, 2021.
- Candidates must note that this admit card is a mandatory and important document for exam day.
- They must remember to carry it to the exam hall as in the event of not doing so, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates would need their Email Id/Mobile Number and Password to download the admit card.
- The registration process for this exam ended on September 13, 2021.
|Name of the hall ticket||APSET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||AP State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||Andhra University has released APSET Exam Hall Ticket 2022|
Relaxation of the rules: In the past, the second examination was evaluated by qualifying marks in the first examination. Currently, three papers are evaluated by the margins. Reserve candidates are 35 per cent and others have a score of 40 per cent.
The state-level eligibility test (AP SET) will be held on 20-12-2020, according to Set Secretary. A total of 31 subjects will have an AP SET examination. Hall tickets can be downloaded online.
The relevant candidates will have to write 2 papers like UGC NET. The first test will be from 9.30 am to 10.45 pm, the second test will be held from 11.15 pm to 12.30 pm. Test centres were set up in six major cities across the state. Aadhaar card, PAN card and driving license should be brought along with one of the candidates.
How to download APSET Hall Ticket 2022?
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test, APSET Hall Ticket has been released. Candidates who will be appearing for the APSET examination this year can download their hall tickets from the official website apset.net.in. Candidates may follow the given simple steps to download the hall ticket.
- Visit the apset.net.in website
Candidates may visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh SET by entering the web address apset.net.in in your device browser and press the enter button. Then, AP State Eligibility Test web portal will be displayed in your device bowser.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket
On the home page of APSET, search for the 'Download hall ticket' link and click on it and it will be redirected another web page in your device.
- Enter your details
On the hall ticket downloading web application, enter your registration number, mobile number and date of birth in the required fields. Click on the 'get hall ticket' button.
- download Hall ticket
By clicking on the Get Hall Ticket button, your APSET hall ticket will be opened in your device and download it.
- Take a print hall ticket
Take a print and preserve it for future need. Check all details in your APSET Exam hall ticket, read the given instructions and remember to carry it in the exam hall on the exam day.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, will conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2022 on the above said date.
- The eligibility test will be held in the OMR-based pen-and-paper format.
- Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their APSET 2022 admit card from the official website.
- Along with carrying their admit cards, candidates must carry a valid ID proof and a blue/black pen to the exam centre. ID proof can include PAN Card, driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- However, items such as study material, calculators, any electronic devices, stationery items, etc., will not be allowed.
- Along with carrying valid ID proof, candidates must carry 1-2 copies of their recent, passport-size photograph to the exam centre.
- During attendance, the invigilator might paste this photograph on the attendance sheet, as part of the protocol.
- In addition to knowing the APSET 2022 syllabus thoroughly, candidates must also pay attention to exam-day instructions.
- To begin with, all candidates have to carry their admit cards to the allotted centre.
- If failed to do so, they will not be allowed inside the centre.
APSET Important guidelines
- Candidates should note that they have to carry their admit card and identity card such as Aadhar or Voter Id Card to the examination hall.
- Candidates would be able to download the Admit Card from the official website by logging in with their Email Id ad Password or Mobile Number and Password.
- The exam would be conducted in an offline mode for a duration of 180 minutes.
- Candidates should note that electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, earphones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates should note that they have to wear masks all the time and maintain social distancing. Candidates have to follow and abide by all COVID-19 guidelines.
- Along with carrying the admit card and id proof, candidates are advised to carry two recent passport size photographs to the examination.
- APSET 2022 would be held for two papers-Paper I would be common for all candidates and it would be MCQ based. Paper-II would be subject-specific and it would be conducted for as many as 40 subjects. Candidates should note that there is no negative marking in the examination.
FAQs on Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket
How can I download Andhra Pradesh SET hall ticket?
Candidates can download their Andhra Pradesh SET hall ticket through the official website https://apset.net.in by logging in to the candidate portal using their registration number, mobile number and date of birth.
What to do in case of any mistake in the Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket?
Candidates are advised to check all details on the AP SET admit card carefully. In case they face any discrepancy, they must report it immediately to the exam conducting body.
Where can I get the details of the Andhra Pradesh SET exam centre?
Andhra Pradesh SET exam centre details should be provided in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can check your Hall Ticket for the same.
What are the items which are permitted inside the Andhra Pradesh SET test hall?
Candidates are permitted to carry, only the following items to the Andhra Pradesh SET test centre, Pen( Black/Blue), Personal transparent water bottle (500 ml), Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the APSET website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in and photo affixed, Valid ID cards, Photo for affixing on the attendance sheet.
Can I leave the Andhra Pradesh SET test hall, if I complete the test before time?
No. You cannot leave the Andhra Pradesh SET test hall until the test concludes and the invigilator allows you to go.
What is the reporting time at the APSET exam centre?
Please check your AP State Eligibility Test Hall ticket which will be issued through https://apset.net.in/ for your reporting time.
What is the exam date for APSET exam?
The APSET exam will be conducted from October 31, 2021 in various centres across the Andhra Pradesh State.
Which board will release the Hall Tickets of AP State Eiligibility Test Exam?
Andhra University is the designated university for holding the entrance examination and release the AP SET hall Tickets on its official website on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
What are the exam timings for APSET Exam?
The APSET exam to be held for October 31, 2021 in 67 test centers in six major cities of AP in 31 subjects. There are three papers in APSET. The first paper will be from 9.30 am to 10.45 am, the second will be from 11.15 am to 12.30 pm hours and from 2 to 4.30 pm on the third day. The hall tickets will be downloaded from October 10.