TS Senior Lecturers and Lecturers Recruitment by Deputation method in SCERT, IASE, CTEs, DIETs. The Telangana State Government has given permission for filling up of the vacant posts of Lecturers in SCERT / IASE / CTEs , Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in DIETs with teachers working in Government / Local body institutions.
Orders issued on August 22, 2019 by Telangana State School Education Commissioner to allow qualified teachers working in Government and Panchayat Raj schools to go on deputation to the posts of Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in DIETs and to allow qualified Lecturers working in DIETs to go on deputation to the posts of Lecturers in SCERT / IASE / CTEs
- Teachers allowed to work as lecturers in DIETs
- DIET Lecturers allowed to work as Lecturers, Sr lecturers in SCERT, IASE, CTEs
So, Now teachers working in Government and Panchayati Raj institutions have been allowed to be recruited as lecturers on deputation in DIETs. Those who already have lectures on DIETS may be interested in going to SCERT, IASE, CTE and DIET seniors on deputation. Principals were also instructed to recruit the vacant DIET lecturer posts with deputation method.
TS Senior Lecturers, Lecturers Recruitment by Deputation method PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
Subject: School Education Dept. – Permission to filling up of academic posts by a deputation of teachers working in Government / Local Body schools and qualified as per Rules for the posts of Lecturers concerned – Accorded – Orders – Issued – Reg.
Reference: Mmeo.No.4353/Ser.I/A1/2019 Dt.03.07.2019
It is to inform that the Government vide Memo No.4353/Ser.1/A 1/2019 dt.03.07.2019 has accorded permission to the Commissioner, School Education for filling up of the vacant posts of Lecturers in SCERT / IASE / CTEs , Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in DIETs with teachers working in Government / Local body institutions and possessing qualifications as prescribed in Rules for the posts concerned along with a five year teaching experience at school level on deputation basis, in their own scale of pay through screening test, both written and interview till the regular Lecturers are posted.
However, before taking up filling of the existing vacancies it is decided to provide opportunity to the Lecturers now working in DIETs to go on deputation to the posts of Lecturers in SCERT / IASE / CTEs , Senior Lecturers as they are seniors to the Head Masters / Teachers now being permitted to work on deputation in higher order posts i.e. Lecturers in SCERT / IASE / CTEs , Senior Lecturers in DIETs.
Hence, the Lecturers in DIETs shall be allowed to select the post of their choice for deputation from among the available vacant posts of Lecturers in SCERT / IASE/ CTEs . Senior Lecturers in DIETs as shown in the Annexure but in their present scale of pay only without any additional allowances.
The Principals of DIETs are requested to circulate these Proceedings among the Lecturers working in their respective DIETs and obtain their preferences in the proforma enclosed.
The option forms shall be obtained and sent on email to Director, SCERT, Telangana on email@example.com by 26.08.2019. //Orders// Instructions for giving preference:
1. The Lecturer submitting option for consideration for deputation to the vacant posts in SCERT, IASE, CTEs and Senior Lecturers in DIETs shall go through the details of vacant posts in SCERT, IASE, CTEs and Senior Lecturers in DIETs and the qualifications required for the said posts as given in Annexures I and II and confirm for themselves their eligibility for the various posts.
2. After confirmation of eligibility they shall submit their option for consideration for deputation to the vacant posts in SCERT, IASE, CTEs and Senior Lecturers in DIETs in the proforma at Annexure III to the Director, SCERT either through the Principal of the respective IASE / CTE / DIET email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at SCERT, Hyderabad.
3. Filling up of the vacant faculty posts in SCERT, IASE, CTEs and Senior Lecturers in DIETs is taken up purely on temporary basis only through deputation from amongst the Lecturers working in IASE / CTE, Senior Lecturers in DIETs and Lecturers in DIETs.
4. The candidates now being selected for deputation to any particular vacant post shall be repatriated to their original post as and when that particular vacant post now being filled by deputation is filled up by regular promotion or direct recruitment as the case may be.
5. The candidate after deputation to the selected post will draw the same scale of pay as she /he is drawing at present.
6. As the vacant posts are being filled up on temporary basis by deputation Rule of Reservation is not applied. //Instructions// Proforma for Exercising Preference
I …………., working as Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in …………. do hereby give below the order of my preference to be deputed to the post of Lecturer in SCERT, IASE, CTEs and Senior Lecturers in DIETs.
|Preference No. | Name of the Post | Name of the Institution|
I further declare that I am aware that the deputation now being given is purely temporary and | will be repatriated to my original post as and when the post I am now opting for deputation is filled up by regular procedure of promotions or direct recruitment as the case may be.
I also declare that I shall not claim any additional allowances in view of my posting on deputation in any post as preferred by me in the table above. Name: Designation: Signature: //Proforma for exercising preference// TS Senior Lecturers, Lecturers Recruitment (TS DSE Orders)