APPSC & APSLPRB Various Posts Recruitment: In a development that brings cheer to the unemployed, the Andhra Pradesh Finance Department has issued a G.O.No.110 giving permission to the recruiting agencies to fill 10,000 vacant posts in different categories under direct recruitment.
Of these, 4,009 posts would come under the purview of the AP Public Service Commission(APPSC) and 5,991 posts under the AP State Level Police Recruitment Board(APSLPRB).
Categories in APPSC: The posts have been categorised as Group-I, Group II, and Group III services, other gazetted, non-gazetted, and technical categories in various departments.
Various posts to be recruited by APPSC::
This is the break up of vacant posts under various categories to be filled by the APPSC:
Group I: 94 posts,
Group II: 750 (including 250 Deputy Tehsildar posts),
Group III: 1,000 posts,
Medical and Health services: 422,
Technical services: 1,000, and
Group I vacancies:
Group, I vacancies include 13 Municipal Commissioner posts, 10 Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent posts, 13 Commercial Tax Officer, and 24 Deputy Superintendent of Police posts.
Group II vacancies:
Under Group II, there are 250 Deputy Tehsildar posts, 113 Assistant Section Officer posts, 180 senior accountants.
Various posts under AP State Level Police Recruitment Board::
Under the posts to be filled by the Police Recruitment Board, the bulk of posts of constable (Civil) are in the Commissionerate of Vijayawada (653 ) , AR (585), Women PC (35), and AR (54). It is followed by Guntur Rural, including Tullur, with 868 constable posts (Civil), AR constable (273).
In the DGP, AP, Hyderabad office, vacant posts include 1,103 police constable posts, 422 Armed Reserve constable posts, among other posts.
The government had earlier asked the Secretariat and the Heads of Departments to furnish a list of vacancies that could be filled through direct recruitment and the proposals had been sent to the Finance Department.
The G.O. stated that Principal Secretary, APPSC, and the Chairman, AP State Level Police Recruitment Board, were being directed to take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details such as zone, district-wise vacancy, position, roster points, and qualification etc., from the authorities concerned. The recruiting agencies were also asked to issue schedule for recruitment and issue notification expeditiously. Recruiting agencies asked to issue schedule and notification expeditiously
APPSC & APSLPRB Various Posts Recruitment: Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Finance Department:: G.O. Ms.No.110,Dated: 17.06.2016. Public Services – Recruitments – Filling of vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Issued.
1. This Department D.O. Letter No. 2873/PFS/HR.I/2015, dated: 3.12.2015.
2. This Department D.O. Letter No. 5572/Spl. Secy/HR-I/2015, dated: 3.12.2015.
4. Proposal received from various departments.
Government is contemplating filing up vacant posts in various departments through Direct Recruitment in that direction, vide reference second and third read above, the Secretariat Department and the Heads of Department were requested to furnish a list of vacancies that can be filled in through Direct Recruitment. In response, proposals were received from the Heads of Departments through the respective Secretariat Departments.
2. The proposals have been examined and it has been decided to fill in the vacancies in a phased manner. Accordingly, Government hereby accord permission to fill in Ten Thousand (10,000) vacancies in different categories including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and Group-III Services, other gazetted, non-gazetted and technical categories in various departments, through direct recruitment. Of these 4009 posts come under the purview of A.P. Public Service Commission and 5991 posts come under the purview of A.P State Level Police Recruitment Board as shown in the Annexure to this order.
3. The Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and the Chairman, Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board are being addressed separately to take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., from the authorities, concerned. These agencies are hereby instructed to issue a schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
4. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the zone/district wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agencies immediately.