AP SI Police Constable & Other Posts Recruitment, APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for various posts in Police, Fire and other departments. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – slprb.ap.gov.in by selecting “Submit Application” from the Website and can fill up their details.
According to the notification the APSLPRB is releasing the vacancies for SCT SIs (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (AR) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (APSP) (Men) in Police Department, Deputy Jailors (Men) & Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department and Station Fire Officers (Men) in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept.
AP Police Recruitment Post details:
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Dept.: 150 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Dept.: 75 Posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Dept.: 75 Posts
4. Deputy Jailors (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Dept.: 10 Posts
Total no. of posts: 334
Eligibility: Age, Educational Qualifications and Physical Measurements details in Notification
Revised Age limit for AP Police Recruitment:
for Civil SI, AR, APSCs:
The Candidates must have age limit between 21 years and 27 years and for SC, ST, BC Candidates have age limit between 21 years and 32 years
for Civil Constable, AR, APSCs:
The Candidates must have age limit between 18 years and 24 years and for SC, ST, BC Candidates have age limit between 18 years and 29 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Physical, Medical Standards.
Selection Procedure for AP Police Recruitment: Based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination, Medical Standards.
|Station Fire officer||20|
|Dy. Jailor (Men.)||10|
|Dy. Jailor (Women)||4|
The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
AP Police Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
|S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor||Rs 600/-||Rs 300/-|
|P.C., Warder, and Firemen||Rs 300/-||Rs 150/-|
Candidates need to apply before the last date of the prescribed post. Candidates need to visit the official site of SLPRB at slprb.ap.gov.in to apply for the posts. The other related information can be checked from the official notification available.
Post Code and Post Description
11 SCT SI (Civil) (Men & Women)
12 SCT RSI (AR) (Men & Women)
13 SCT RSI (APSP) (Men)
14 Deputy Jailor (Male)
15 Deputy Jailor (Female)
16 Station Fire Officer (Men)
1. Please fill the application form after carefully reading the Notification issued vide Rc. No.216/R&T/Rect.1/2020, Dt: 01.11.2020. It is mandatory to certify that the candidate has read the instructions and understood them before starting the process of submitting the application form.
2. There is a fee of Rs. 600/- (Six hundred rupees only) for OCs/ BCs: and Rs. 300/- (Three hundred rupees only) for SCs/STs: for appearing in this Exam. The fee can be paid online through Credit/Debit Card/ Internet banking or through Mee Seva/AP Online Centers.
3. As there are several layers of information which the candidate has to submit as he goes through the process of selection, the application form will also be submitted in stages.
Stage-I – Before appearing for Preliminary Written Test.
Stage-II – Before appearing for Physical Measurement Test.
Stage-I is totally self-attesting and only 2 certificates regarding Age and Community are required to be enclosed/ uploaded at this stage. Other certificates as per Notification will have to be submitted (uploaded) in Stage-II.
However, it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that correct information is submitted at each stage. Submission of wrong / incorrect information at any stage will result in automatic disqualification of the candidate and no further correspondence will be entertained.
4. The candidate should not submit more than one Application for this recruitment.
Important Dates: (Not Official)
AP Police Recruitment Notification has been issued by the State Level Police Recruitment Board vide Rc.No.216/R&T/Rect.1/2020 for recruitment of the posts of SCT SIs (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (AR) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (APSP) (Men) in Police Department, Deputy Jailors (Men) & Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department and Station Fire Officers (Men) in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept. Further, a separate notification will be issued shortly for recruitment to the posts of Police Constables, Warders, and Firemen. The Online Application Forms will be available as mentioned below:
Station Fire Officer,
|Availability of online application||5-11-2020 at 3 PM|
24-11-2020 at 5 PM
|12-11-2020 at 10 AM|
7-12-2020 at 5 PM
|Date of Preliminary examination||16-12-2020|
(10 AM to 1 PM
to 5.30 PM)
(10 AM to 1 PM)
SI, RSL, Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor:
Date of online application: 05.11.2020 to 24.11.2020
Preliminary Written Test will be held on 16.12.2020
PC, Warder, and Firemen:
Date of online application: 12.11.2020 to 07.12.2020
Preliminary Written Test will be held on 06.01.2020
Physically efficiency tests: 09 to 20-02-2019
Final Written Exam will be held on 03-03-2019
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has activated a link to apply online for multiple posts in Police, Prisons, Fire Services, and Prosecutions departments today i.e., November 5, 2020. The application process has begun on the official website of the board – http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ – to fill 3137 vacancies. Interested and eligible graduates should apply online through the official website only.