The official notification of the Assam CEE 2022 will be released by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU). All students who are interested in applying for the same can do so at the official website astu.ac.in.
The Assam Science and Technology University, also known as ASTU Guwahati is conducting Assam CEE 2022. The entrance exam will be held in offline mode (OMR based) for admission into the first semester of BE/BTech programme for the academic session 2022-23 in the engineering colleges on the state. The application fee is Rs.650.
Every year, more than 20,000 candidates appear in the exam, for admission to five government engineering colleges across the state. The submission of the online application will begin on July 14, 2021. Students who are eligible and interested to give the examination can check details here- astu.ac.in.
|Name of the Exam||Assam CEE Exam 2022|
|Title||Apply for Assam CEE Exam 2022|
|Subject||ASTU released ACEE Exam 2022|
|Registration closing date||31-05-2022|
Eligibility: The candidate must pass the qualifying exam without any grace marks in the physics, chemistry, mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 per cent (45 per cent in case of SC and 40 per cent in case of ST). CEE is conducted for students to get admissions into BAMS/BHMS/BE/B.Tech courses in Assam.
- The candidate must attain the qualifying marks in the physics, chemistry, mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 per cent
- Required qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC category: 45 per cent
- Required qualifying marks for candidates belonging to ST category: 40 per cent
Syllabus and exam pattern: Syllabus of the exam is as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. There will be 120 multiple choice questions in the paper. Students will get a question paper containing questions in English and Assamese in the exam hall. Entry to the exam hall shall be upon showing the admit card of Assam CEE.
There will be 40 questions each on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for correct answers, and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer. No mark will be awarded on selecting more than one option in a question.
- CEE will be based on the syllabus from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
- The exam paper will comprise of three sections – mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Each section of the question paper will carry 40 questions.
Three sections of the exam:
Steps to submit Assam CEE Online Application 2022: Candidates must keep all their basic details handy before filling up the application form.
- On the search bar, type the name of the https://astu.ac.in/
- Now, click on Assam SEE 2022 registration
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Allow me to apply online’
- Click on new registration and key in the required details and proceed
- Fill the application form and upload scanned images of the required documents in jpg or jpeg format
- Pay the application fee
- Download a copy of the Assam CEE application form
ASTU CEE Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application||May 10, 2022|
|Last date for submission of the online application||May 21, 2022|
|Date of Examination||03-07-2022|
The online admit cards for the examination will be available fifteen days before and up to the date of the examination. The exam will be held for three hours from 11 am to 2 pm. Similarly, the results will be declared within ten days from the conduct of the examination. According to the notice, the dates are given now can be modified due to the ongoing scenario due to COVID-19 as per the guidelines of the Government of Assam, if required.
Once available on the website, candidates can download the admit cards by logging in with their application number and password. CET 2022 will have a single paper of three hours and it will be Multiple-Choice Questions. The examination will be based on the curriculum of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, AHSEC. For more details about the examination dates and admit cards, students should keep a check on the official website of Assam CEE 2022.
Assam CEE admit card 2022: The admit card or hall ticket for the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) will be released. The candidates can download the admit card through the official website- astu.ac.in.
Assam CEE result 2022: The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will declare the Assam Common Entrance Exam (CEE) results on its web portal. Candidates will be able to check their score card and their qualifying status for the Assam CEE test online on the official website at astu.ac.in. The CEE exam is a state level entrance test conducted by ASTU for admission to B.Tech programmes in Assam.
Steps to check Assam CEE result 2022:
- To access the result, the candidate can visit the official website at astu.ac.in
- On the official website, the candidate needs to submit their application number/username and password.
- After clicking on the submit tab, the candidate’s individual score will reflect on the screen along with the total score secured.
- The candidate can also view the merit list. While preparing the merit list, the Assam CEE authorities will consider the marks secured by the candidates in three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Candidates can download and print out Assam CEE result for future use.
Assam CEER Rank card 2022: After releasing the result of Assam CEE, appeared students can download their rank card from the official website. To download the rank card, aspirants have to follow the following steps
How to download the Assam CEER Rank card
- Visit the official website. (astu.ac.in)
- Click on the “View your Rank card” link.
- Now, fill your “Application No and Password”
- Now click on the “View Rank Card” button.
- The rank card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the rank card and take the print copy of it for the future use.
The selected candidates will have to report at the venue according to their ranks for the counselling of Assam CEE. The three forms – Form A, Form B and Form C will have to be filled and submitted by the candidates.
Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the choices filled by the candidates as well as the rank that they have secured. During the counselling process, the candidates will be allotted according to their rank in the merit list.
In order to be prepared for Assam CEE, students must study all topics in AHSEC syllabus. Those who are studying in AHSEC schools need to follow prescribed textbooks and pay attention to classroom teaching. And those who are in CBSE or other board affiliated schools can download the AHSEC syllabus from the official website of AHSEC that is ahsec.nic.in and study all topics given in it.
Students can attempt some previous year question papers of Assam CEE. The main reason behind attempting old papers is to get an idea of the level of difficulty of the exam, and know types of questions that come.
You need to attempt 120 questions in 180 minutes. This gives you 1.5 minutes per question. Keeping a cool mind while attempting questions is important. Otherwise, there are chances of marking the wrong answer in the OMR sheet. It is also advisable to download the OMR Sheet Model from official website and practice filling it.
The official website for the exam is astu.ac.in. Best wishes to all students who are going to appear in the Assam Common Entrance Examination. Work hard, stay focused, and you will surely do well in the exam.
What is Assam CEE?
Assam CEE is a Combined Entrance Examination for admission to B.Tech. programmes in the colleges of Assam shall be conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University( ASTU ), Guwahati. The CEE will be based on the syllabus of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council